*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bitten
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/968735-Bug-Hunt/cid/249320-Bitten
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #968735
A teacher's class takes a field trip; a bug bite spells trouble for the teacher.
Chapter #1

Bitten

    by: Caprino
As Ryan stood in the shade of a large oak, he felt a sharp pain on his forearm. He looked down and saw a weird purple bug with wings and yellow stripes.

Even as he watched, the bug bit him a second time. Ryan, not wanting a third bite, raised his hand and slapped the bug.

He lifted his hand and saw the pulverized remains of the weird insect.

"Too bad," he said. The bug would have been a good one for his students to collect.

He gazed into the meadow and saw his students waving their mesh nets wildly in the tall grass.

He meant to relax in the shade until he began to feel dizzy. His entire arm itched. He looked down and saw the bug bite looked red.

"What's happening?" Ryan asked as his head began to spin.

In an instant, he fainted.

Some time later, Ryan began to wake.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Caprino (UN: caprino at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Caprino has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/968735-Bug-Hunt/cid/249320-Bitten