*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Flash ad.
  2. It's not your day.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/982235-Growth-Spurt/cid/573425-Flash-ad
by M-M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #982235
A story about a 16 year old boy and his more than usual growth spurt.
This choice: You go downstairs and slump on the sofa in front of the TV with a bag of crisps.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Flash ad.

    by: M-M
You make your way downstairs to the living room and pass through the kitchen to grab yourself a bag of crisps first. You drop onto the sofa and flick the TV on with the remote. The history channel flickers into view. "No thank you." you say out loud to nobody in particular as you are the only one home.

You are an only child and you live with your mum as your parents are split up. You don't really get on with your dad as he has never seen eye to eye with you when discussing ideas. You don't see him that often and this suits you just fine.

You pick up the remote and begin to click your way through the hundreds of channels you receive. As you are channel changing an advert catches your eye and so you stop to watch it.

"Have you had a bad day? Been made to feel inadequate as a result? If so, we are here to help you! Simply call the number on screen now to receive a huge boost to your confidence."

You quickly scribble down the number onto a notepad on the table by your side. You turn the TV off to give yourself a moment to decide whether or not you should call it.

You have the following choices:

1. Reach over to the phone and dial the number.

2. Dismiss the ad as a scam and turn the TV back on.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M-M (UN: menaceman44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M-M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/982235-Growth-Spurt/cid/573425-Flash-ad