*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's not your day.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/982235-Growth-Spurt/cid/257425-Its-not-your-day
by M-M
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #982235
A story about a 16 year old boy and his more than usual growth spurt.
Chapter #1

It's not your day.

    by: M-M
Your name is Jake and you are 16 years old. The summer holidays have been and gone and you have just arrived home from your first day at college. You walk in through the front door and glance at the hallway mirror as you pass by. Your emerald green eyes dart from your short, spiky, red hair down to your freckled cheeks where you notice the remains of an ink bomb on your face. You lick your thumb and rub it off.

Today has not been a good day for you. Your first lesson of the day was biology which you usually enjoy but today, by the end of the lesson, you had been labeled as the class swot. You are not used to this as you don't really fit into the stereotype. You don't need glasses, you have a good fashion sense and you're quite good looking.

Throughout the rest of the day you ended up with wave upon wave of ink bombs being thrown in your general direction.

Before leaving for home and sanctuary your final lesson of the day was sport. You soon found out why the girls weren't interested in you, despite your good looks. Up until today you had always thought of yourself to be quite a good catch but you were quickly proved to be wrong.

During the after sport shower you began to compare yourself to the other guys in there with you. You found to your disappointment that you were quite small. All the other guys were taller than you, more toned than you and they all had a bigger "package" than you. Only the fat guys, of which there were few, were more insignificant than you. These thoughts stayed with you until you reached home.

"What a horrible way to start" you think to yourself as you walk into the kitchen. You open the fridge door and pour yourself a glass of orange before you walk slowly up to your room. All you want to do now is sleep and forget about the horrid day you have had to endure. It's only 5:30 in the evening but you slip into your boxers that you wear to sleep in anyway.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M-M (UN: menaceman44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M-M has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/982235-Growth-Spurt/cid/257425-Its-not-your-day