*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the BIG house
  2. Waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/987850-This-is-just-plain-mean/cid/294226-In-the-BIG-house
by Sage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #987850
It's gonna be fun though
This choice: In your own home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the BIG house

    by: Sage
"Yet another fine mess you've gotten yourself into, you drunk," you berate yourself as you head begins to pound again. The rays of the sun are just beginning to shine through your window, which now looks like a huge glass wall. Then again it really is a huge glass wall to someone your size, you think as you begin to look around your room from the floor. How the hell someone got you into your room is just plain mystifying, but you can't help but feel reassured by the familiar surroundings.

The view from about an inch off the floor of your room is not what one would call awe inspiring, though it certainly was breath taking. That of course being so for the simple reason that a pair of week old underpants are still sitting in the corner by your desk. You had planned on taking those to the laundry room today, but seeing as how you could now fit a hundred times over into them, you doubt that's going to happen.

Besides the underwear, nothing in the room really catches you eye, except of course, for the door. The door which leads out into the rest of the house, and to people who you've lived with for a while now. At least one of them should be willing to help you, though before they can you have to get their attention. Not one to wait around you rush towards the monolithic gate, and are both relieved, and somehow depressed to find that you can slip right under the door, you don't even have to duck.

Outside of you room, everything is still dark. Not a big surprise there as most of the people you live with think you get up at an ungodly hour. That hour being noon or earlier. With the sun just breaking the horizon you doubt anyone, not your parents, Charlie, or any of the others who live in you parent's house, will be stirring just yet, so you are faced with a tough choice as you stare down the hall. Do you...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sage (UN: star_sage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/987850-This-is-just-plain-mean/cid/294226-In-the-BIG-house