*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sat on!
  2. Shrunk in Nancy's car.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/264350-Sat-on
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #996007
You are hanging out with some friends of yours when you shrink, unnoticed.
This choice: Sit still and wait for somebody to find you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sat on!

    by: gtsfan187
While driving around Nancy notices that she is low on gas and pulls into a gas station. Everybody gets out and goes in they didn't even notice you were gone. You decided to stay in the seat and wait for somebody to notice you. When they came back out they asked each other where you were and figured you got mad and walked home. Tasha and Dee started arguing over who was sitting in what seat in the back. They finally decided and where you were was one of the choices. You stood up and started to run when your foot gets stuck on some sticky stuff on the seat. You look up to see an ass coming towards you. You recognize it as who's?

You have the following choices:

1. Tasha

2. Dee

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsfan187 (UN: darkestgod87 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsfan187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/996007-Shrunk-while-with-your-friends/cid/264350-Sat-on