*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005157-forcasting-of---an-event
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1005157
if an event of the future can be forecast. the
if an event of the future can be forecast. it is not in strict sense of technical equipment, but life in general the easy answer is no ,it is not possible .Perhaps the variable involved never be exhaustive, there lies no rule to govern the things or we the human yet to master certain domain of knowledge , the knowledge that can not produced out of science labs. What we need is a different set of theories that might contradict the existing foundation of our science. we can not visualize the concept of two truths on a given issue, This is a limitation of our thinking pattern or our science evolve in such a fashion.,Can we estimate what we need in term of computer power to reach near to our forecasting.If really one can think that the course of event set well before it physically happened or it is ever changing and non predatory . if we introduce the concept of organic consciousness’ ... there is a continuous intersection of conscious energy with in a time and space coordinates among people to guide the events in a WAY .there are tendencies, nature, intensities, reactions and the evolution of these thing as a single and in combinations , distributed among group of people and the individual with in a group . So ,for a set of proprieties under a given situation likely to generate certain reactions..Forcasting of the physical events still need more amplificaion on missing links of theory,but the motives and the directions for a given events can be sensed.
© Copyright 2005 all right (niraj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1005157-forcasting-of---an-event