*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1017556-Sixteen-and-Failing
Rated: 18+ · Article · Biographical · #1017556
This is me pouring my heart out
Salut et bonjour tout le monde! This is my first first item in my new writing.com profile and will probably go as soon as I can fill my portfolio or get an upgrade(which is really unlikely). This is my way of letting people know a bit about me before they sample my stuff.
So what will I write about? Well, I'm gonna write a bit about the last year of my life and how I came across writing.com, more specifically about I certain girl I fell in love with.
For identification purposes, lets say her name's Anastacia.
I met Anastacia last March, I was 14 then. She was the first girl I really got to know well. I can say now, it was 'cause she was different from the other girls I know and I guess I could find a lot of myself in her. The first few days we talked, I found myself really connecting with her and well, I discovered things about me I didn't even know. For one, I was never into hard rock before but she let me listen to an Iron Maiden album and I was hooked instantly. On another, more inmportant note, one day I was thinking about her and found myself scribbling lines on a piece of paper. I put my mind to it and voila, I discovered I had poetic talents. The last year and this I really got a lot of recognition for it and I'm not ashamed to admit I owe it all to her.
By September, I was in love with her, but I just couldn't tell her. Not that I was afraid or anything, it's just that if she didn't love me, I'd end up losing a really good friend. So I didn't do a damn thing till December when I told her if she felt anything about me, she said no, so did I lose a good friend...
* * *
Surprisingly, she forgot the incident ever happened and we were still great friends. But I still loved her. By February I was so hopelessly into her ,I can't even believe it myself these days. But by then, we weren't meeting as regularly and little did I know we'd soon break up.
On this bitter note, I'd like to say "MAY GOD DAMN FOR ALL ETERNITY THE BALD HEADED PRICK AND HIS WORTHLESS WIFE FOR DESTROYING SOMETHING THAT WOULD HAVE SURELY HAVE BLOSSOMED GIVEN THE RIGHT TIME".
So what could I do, on Valentine's Day, I wrote the best bit of poetry I could for her and well that was my last try. She just said she didn't receive it and we still kept touch for quite something. But then,as happens with time, we went our separate ways.
Maybe I'm to blame, 'cause I fell in love with other girls and maybe that hurt her.
Well today I'm dedicating an entire article to you Anastacia and finally when I think of you, I have to ask myself "Am I good enough for you?" If I ask myself that I'd have to say "No, You're a zillion times better than me in just about everything." So, I guess we weren't meant to be and that's it, you'll find a lot of better boys and maybe you'll even think about me sometimes, I hope you have a great life.
As for me, I'll do the best I can and I'll make it through somehow.
I don't know if you'll ever read this darling, but if you do, I just want you to know that I loved you, I still love you and I always will.
* * *
To those who read this:
I know it all seems dribble to you, but what you read is a guy pouring his heart out. This is the first and last item which will be useless dribble. I just wanted to acknowledge something from my past that I wanna cherish forever, and of course please excuse me if my future items contain anything that might revolve around this...my first love.
© Copyright 2005 Desperado (biswadeep01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1017556-Sixteen-and-Failing