*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024401-Heaven-knows
Rated: E · Essay · Emotional · #1024401
It’s really hard for me doing this, pretending I’m not hurting beyond the truth that I am
The days passed swiftly, having a hard time. I’m thinking of a special someone I have been with all my life, and now it's over. It’s really a big loss… But what on earth was I supposed to do? I’m here insane, I’m reminiscing some memories that interrupt my head. Many years it had been so; we’ve shared memorable moments, laughter, pains... Etc. I will never forget every single detail about him, and now is the time to set him free. Of course, I will certainly miss the old days. When someone picked me up, when he called me on the phone just to ask if I’m okay, when he embraced me and told me that he loved me so much, and most of all, when he made me feel that I’m the most special girl. It’s really hard for me doing this, pretending I’m not hurting beyond the truth that I am. I know it’s my sin, that I permitted this stuff to happen… Am I brave enough? This is my choice, I have no regrets anyway. I admit it hurts me a lot, I feel guilty! But I have to face this life. It’s tough to choose two important things but I know I did the right thing. Because there is more significant than this ravish feelings, this love that done me no good. I have to focus on what’s more important, with my dreams. I have to set aside this foolish love and go on to my journey through my goal. And if we are meant to be, only heaven knows.
© Copyright 2005 SweetMorningDew (silent_ssshh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1024401-Heaven-knows