*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070674-In-Spite-of-the-BloodPart-2-The-Military
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1070674
On the way to London,Kris,Tim and Mr.Coolihan run into the army. And a bigger problem
In Spite of the Blood-Part 2
The Military

I soon found out that I was in California. Tim said it was one of the meanest and grousome states in America, besides Texas,(of course, I didn't know what that was!)
After a while I had gotten tired of walking."Dont you have anthing to drink?" Isaid to Mr. Coolihan,"Yes, Yes I do. But you can only have this." "What is it?" I asked.It was a red bottle that said "A+".My first thought was that it was catsup, but then Mr. Coolihan spoke, "It's blood."

Blood!? This crazy little man wanted me to drink blood? Then I remembered something, I was a vampire."Does it taste good?" I asked. "I don't know, I'm not a blood sucker." That made me feel uneasy - about myself.

But I accepted anyway,for I knew I was a vampire and soon enough had to drink it. At first, I thought I would hate the taste, even enough to drive myself insane! But as Mr. Coolihan handed the bottle to me, and I hesitantly drunk the elixir of life, I wanted more! It's hard to explain the great soothing it brought me, but I liked it! "Stop!" yelled Tim, he obviously didn't like the thought of me drinking blood."Your making me sick!" Mr. Coolihan snickered, then straightened up a bit, "He's right you you should stop drinking, we have a long way to go, and only a little amount of blood."

About as soon as we crossed the Nevada state border line(as Tim called it) we heard gun-shots."Duck!", yelled Tim and Mr. Coolihan. But I was to confused."Why?, What for?" Then I realized why. A gunshot whizzed right by my face! I jumped to clear out of the way, but I was to late, a bullet had already hit me in my right bicep. But the funny thing is, it didn't hurt! The blood oozed out of my arm, the way my Mother used to make gelatin. And the blood was purple!

"Who is that?" I asked Tim. "The military. They must know that your an illegal immigrant." "Hey",I yelled "Who told you I was an illegal immigrant!"
But he wasn't paying attention to what I was saying. "EEWWW!, why is your arm all purple?" Then he must have got the idea. "You really are a vampire aren't you?", he waited for a reply,"I tried telling you but you wouldn't have any of it."I replied.

"Well, vampire or not we've got to get outta here!" Then, as gunshots roared past our heads,we raised ourselves off the ground to fight the "military." One person after another, This other 12 year-old kid kicked the "military's" butt! In the end there was one person left. Another kid! "Who are you?" I asked him. "I'm your biggest problem as of right now.", he snickered back."Well that tells me alot!", I said. "It's me stupid, me Adrian O'Connars."
Adrian had been one of my best friends back in London. Then he moved to America with his family.

"Adrian, what?, are you gonna kill me now?" No but I know of your mother I can help you, or I can ruin your life, how much money you got?"
"100 bucks even." I replied."Hand it over!" he said in a mean voice. O.k., now what?" "Youve got to go to China to find out where your mother is"... "But we know where she is, she's in London." "No, No she's not Kristofer." You may disbelieve me if you like, but the truth will unfold in the future.As for me, I must go now.Goodbye, VAMPIRE!!"Then he trotted off, laughing. "Well Tim, I guess were going to China." No reply. Usually he wolud have jumped for joy if I told him something like that. Then I realized, as I was staring blankly at Adrian, he took Tim. Now I must save my friend and my mother."Well let's go!" I forgotten about Mr. Coolihan. "Alright Mr.Coolihan, Let's go."



TO BE CONTINUED.....
© Copyright 2006 thenewgonz (koko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1070674-In-Spite-of-the-BloodPart-2-The-Military