*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093498-dangerous-intersection-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Script/Play · Other · #1093498
part 2 of the one below go in order or be confused!
Scene 7

Madison is walking into a decent restaurant, a host greets her, then points to a table, a mildly well dressed man is sitting there looking over the menu.

Madison
Hi, are you Ryan?

Ryan
Yes, Madison I suppose? Sit please.

Madison sits

Madison
Yeah, Laura told me that you could help me.

Ryan
Laura said it was your boyfriend that needed the help.

Madison
It is it is, um I’m sorry I’m a little nervous.

Ryan
I understand, just start out by telling me about your boyfriend.

Madison
Bert, my boyfriend, he uses cocaine, and it used to be nothing, you know, but now he’s not the same person, I think he’s starting to kind of lose control of himself.

Ryan
How long has he been using?

Madison
I’m not sure, he never really came out and talked to me about it so you know.

Ryan
Yeah, and now he’s starting to become hurtful to others.

Madison
Yeah, he’s putting his drug use above other commitments he’s made to friend, to me.

Ryan
And do you feel that Ryan’s friends feel the same way you do?

Madison
I believe so, I think that they feel much the same way that I do.

Ryan
I’d advise that you get in touch with some of Bert’s friends and then maybe have a meeting at me office, and we’ll see if we can’t do something about this.

Madison
Like what?

Ryan
Normally I advise interventions, where friends and family come around a person and tell them how their drug use is affecting the people that love them.

Madison
Does that work?

Ryan
In my experience, it’s one of the most powerful approaches you can take towards helping a loved one get over it.

Madison
How may people are normally there at these interventions?

Ryan
It depends, sometimes a dozen, but sometimes all it really takes is one person, the others play for support.

Madison
Thank you, so I should get a hold of some of Bert’s friends then you’ll meet with us all.

Ryan
Yeah that sounds good, here’s my card, and on the back is my cell phone number, just-in-case.

Madison
Okay, I guess I’ll leave you with your meal

Ryan
No, would you care to join me?

Madison
No, I’m afraid I have something’s I have to do today, but thank you anyway.

Madison gets up and leaves the restaurant, in the parking lot she picks up her cell phone, pauses to remember a number, dials it.

Madison
Will?
Hey, what’s going on, it’s Madison
What are you doing tonight?
Really? Whose going to be there?
Really?
Have you talked to Bert about this yet?
Oh, he’s not been in much of a party mood lately
Oh that’s sweet of you, I would love to come out tonight, I need to talk to you guys anyway.
Okay, I’ll see you later then, bye.














Scene 8

Madison Contacts Will, one of Bert’s friends and plans to go to a party of Bert’s friends so that she can reach out for their help.

Madison walks in, the party is raging, Will sees her

Will
Madison, you made it, that’s awesome, how’s Bert,

Madison
That’s actually why I came here, could you cut the music for a second, I need to say something.

Will
Sure I guess(he cuts the music) Guys, Madison has something to say, everyone say Hi to
Madison.

Party Guests
Hi Madison

Madison:
Alright, I know I may have no right for this, I’ve only known Bert for the last few years, and you guys have known him all your lives… but he’s losing control, the drugs are starting to become more than I think he can handle.
A moment of silence, then Jared walks to the front of the group

Jared
I’ve known Bert a long time trust me, Bert’s a big boy; he knows what he’s doing.

Madison:
No, he doesn’t, and he needs someone to show him what he’s been doing. He needs our help

Will
I know Bert, and if he doesn’t want help, we can’t force it on him

Madison:
What’s wrong with you, can’t you see has killing himself.

Will:
Well…

Jared (Interrupting)
He can make his own deacons…

Madison:
What? (Screams)
He needs our help; he’s going to die if he keeps this up like he’s been doing.
(Quieter)I love him, and his habits are going to beat him….maybe even kill him(almost begging) Maybe you don’t know how much you depend on him but if you don’t do something he may not pull through this one.!

Jared
Why do you need us for this?

Madison:
We need each other!

Jared:
I’ve known Bert all my life, trust me, you, especially you of all people, call him weak and an addict in front of all his friends, it’ll drive him further away than towards help.

Madison:
You’re killing him as bad as the drugs are.

Pete:
What are you talking about?

Madison:
Bert, He’s… (Crying) he needs us, and he can’t do this on his own, and you guys not stopping him is as bad as if you put the coke in his hand in the first place. The drugs are starting to take control of his life and he’s losing the battle! We all need to step in and Help him out! What’s the last thing you remember him doing for you Will, look at everything he’s done, all he’s sacrificed to save you, from what you could have been, and you Jared you couldn’t have stopped your Dad from leaving here without him, do you understand that he kept your parents together,

Jared
Trust me, I don’t know if that can work, I know him; this is just a bad idea…

Madison
Fuck you Jared, Fuck you.

Will
Hey, calm down, this isn’t the time for this, this is just a calm relaxed night.

Madison
Will, we have to deal with this now.

Will
Wait until some other time, trust me, we’ll watch out for him but not tonight okay.

Madison
I can’t sit by and wait any longer.

Will
Shh… not tonight please, this is a calm relaxed party, now is not the time for this.

Madison
I can’t believe that Bert thinks you’re his friend

Will
Don’t be like that

Madison
I’m leaving.

Madison turns to leave the party, walks to the door, pauses looks back at the group with a look of disgust on her face, shakes her head and leaves.

Madison
Assholes

She goes to her car, closes the door and cups her head in her hands and weeps alone in her car the rain streams down the windows as the tears stream down her cheeks. Slowly fade to black.








Scene 9
Bert’s house, he’s sitting alone, in the living room,

Bert
I love my friends, but sometimes a man is his own best company,

He puts on a cd, and turns on the television, and puts on a movie, CASABLANCA, he sets both to repeat. He double checks everything

Bert
Let me see, Casablanca, and Wheatstone bridge, a gallon of water, some notebooks and a big soft couch, perfect.

He sits down and pulls out a baggie with a decent amount of coke inside.
He cuts a line, a big line. Then a second.

Bert
Gluttony, that’s a sin right

He snorts both, has a moment
He falls back on the couch, he laughs to himself

Bert
God… let me see, (His head falls towards the TV.) Ah, Bogie is god, and Bergman is… no wait, Louis is God, and Bogie is like Jesus, and his love with Ilsa was his crucificition, and he gave her up to save the world, and Hitler was the Romans, trying to drive them apart, and…

He starts to breath heavier

Bert
I think I, maybe, too much this time, and…

Fade to black












Scene 10

Outside; Madison gets out of her car and walks to the front door, we see Bert inside, still laying flat on his back.

Madison puts her hand on the door knob and slowly opens the door; she peeks in her head, looks down and sees Bert.

Madison
Damnit Bert, Damnit.

Bert looks over towards her.

Bert (completely trashed)
Hey, what are you doing here? I didn’t know you were stopping by.

Bert glances down at himself as Madison quietly looks on at him in disgust.

Bert
It seems as if I’ve rendered myself slightly immobile.

Madison
What ever made me think you were better than this?

Bert
What are you talking about sweetie?

Madison
I thought you said this was through with.

Bert
I remember never saying anything of the sort

Madison
How can you ever say that you love me then go and do this shit to yourself?

Bert
Oh but I do love you

Madison
God, do you see yourself?

Bert
Have I ever told you my theory of God? I was discussing this with Bones earlier I believe yesterday.

Madison
Bones, you called Bones yesterday?

Bert
That I did

Madison
Before or after you came to my parents house?

Bert
Shortly after

Madison
It’s my fault

Bert
We had quite a discussion about the origin of god

Madison
I can’t do this on my own, Ryan was right

Bert
Ryan, on your own… honey are you high (busts out laughing)

Madison
You can’t stop can you?

Bert
(Still laughing)
Sure I can (stops laughing) see (bursts out laughing again)

Madison
You’re a fucking junkie

Bert
Hey, that is completely uncalled for

Madison
You’re an addict

Bert
And you’re a facilitator

Madison
What

Bert
If I’m an addict than what are you just sitting on the side line, I’m only what I am because I love you

Madison
Don’t ever say that again, I’m not… I’m not going through this again; I won’t keep letting you do this to yourself.

Bert rolls slightly to his side and tries to stand up, stumbling he finds his feet

Bert
Look can we discuss this later, when I can maybe offer a better defense?

Madison
No, you need help, maybe rehab

Bert
FUCK YOU! No, you are not taking control of my life like I’m some fucking infant.

Madison
Well somebody has to

Bert
I can take care of myself,

Madison
It’s pretty obvious you can’t

Bert
Why are you doing this to me?

Madison
To you, why are you doing this to me?

Bert
I don’t want to fight

Madison
And I don’t want to lose you

Bert
Your not going to lose me

Madison
Look around your self, you see that (she kicks the mirror with the razor on it) I’ve already lost you, now either your gone forever or your lose somewhere in there

Bert
Can you just call me tomorrow when I can handle all this?

Madison
I’m not leaving you, that’s how this always goes, I leave and you do this to yourself.













Scene 11

Madison
When I met you, you were so sweet, you read me poetry, you wrote me a song, you were the guy every girl dreamed of when they were little. I couldn’t believe I found you, I thought I was so lucky.

Bert
I’m still that guy, I can still recite poetry, I’ll write you song if that’s what you want

Madison
No, it’s more than that, I want you Bert, that Bert, not this, not what you’ve turned yourself into.

Bert
Are you leaving me?

Madison
No, I mean, I don’t know,

Bert
Maddie, no come here, look me in the eyes I have never changed, I am the man that loves you, that couldn’t live his life with out you
Bert pulls him close and they stare into each others eyes

Madison
Maybe the man I love is in there but all I can see is the man who has made himself so weak from all the shit he’s been putting g in himself he’s all but killed whatever what left of the man I love.

Bert
Your eyes, from the day I met you I saw such purity in your eyes, there was an innocence I thought was all but lost, and you gave me hope, all I ever had to do was look in your eyes

Madison
Bert, focus on this what we have to deal with now

Bert
And I’m looking into your eyes as hard as I can, and I don’t see what I once did
Close-up on madison’s eyes, all we see is Bert, looking worse, and more coked out than ever before

Bert
Oh God no, that can’t be,

Madison
Bert?

Bert
Get away, God no,
Madison looked confused, Bert jumped back, he falls back against the wall.

Now we see a sequence of shots from three sequence of events, they go in sequential order with the dialogue dubbed over the images.

Madison
What’s wrong?

1.We see Madison slowly walking towards Bert

Bert
I saw, oh god

2.Shot on high, above Bert’s head his hand slaps on the table looking to support himself up

3.Close up on his hand, it lands on a kitchen knife, his hand grips

Madison
What did you see?

4. Bert Looks up as Madison walks closer

Bert
In your eyes, I saw

5. Knife slashing

6. Bert’s hand slowly rising (slow motion)

Bert
I killed innocence, I am evil

7. Madison pausing a foot from Bert, she puts her hand on his chin and look into her eyes

Madison
Bert, don’t think like that, I do love you

8. a shot of almost pure red

9. Bert’s hand raising further from the table (slow motion)

10. The two lover lost in each others arms

11. Slowly a knife is pushed into her stomach, and a gasp is heard, barely heard

12. The hand grips as tightly as ever

Fade to black

Bert
(In a crying whispered breath)
god forgive me













Scene 12


It’s late, a living room, lit by candles, all over the room, the focus is a small table in the center of the room, a table cloth is draped over it and two plates, two glasses of wine and two roses in a vase sit on the table. Bert and Madison approach the living room, Madison is blind folded.

Bert
One more step, now no peeking.

Madison
Okay okay, no peeking I promise, ooh I can’t wait, what is it?

Bert
Alright now (he takes her blind fold off)
As her blind fold comes off the camera circles the couple, coming from behind them to in front of them.

Madison (looking around her)
It’s beautiful

(She turns her head and kisses Bert)

Bert
I wanted to make tonight count; it is our one year anniversy.

Madison
I love you, it’s wonderful

Short montage of eating, kissing, talking. Madison is following behind Bert; he guides her, her hand in his. They reach the top of a hill, mountain, and Bert sits on the grass, he takes Madison’s hand and she leans up against him, and warm and safe in his arms she sits and they watch the sun rise.

Bert
I want to hold you in my arms like this for the rest of my life.

Madison
I’ve never felt this safe before.

Bert kisses her cheek

Bert
It’s beautiful isn’t it.

Madison
Amazing

Bert
I love to come up here, the sky doesn’t look like this anywhere else, I think it’s the mountains.

A moment of silence

Madison
Bert, what do you want… in life I mean[do not look back at Bert]

Bert
I want, I wan to be able to stand on the top of this mountain, and feel the breeze, and follow it, and just go as far as I can, and I want to know that this place, Asheville is still here for me, that everyone’s here, that I can go and go, but I can always come back home.

Madison
So you want freedom, and safety

Bert
I guess I’m just demanding in that respect

Madison
In this life, am I waiting for you?

Bert
Of course not, your with me, always, everywhere

Madison
I like this life you have in the works here

Bert
(laughs) great, so where to first

Madison
(laughs) oh why can’t we just stay like this?

Bert
We can go anywhere, but for some reason, I don’t ever want to move from this spot,

Madison
If we just stay like this, wrapped in each others arms forever than nothing can ever go wrong

Bert
That’s the best plan I’ve ever heard

Pull away their voices slowly blur as we slowly

fade to black
















Scene 13

A dark room, Bert wakes up he sits up.

Set to the Einsteins Dream song t.v. screen
0seconds to 12 seconds – sitting up quickly, a short shake of the head, trying to remember what happened the night before

12seconds to 18seconds- Bert’s hand goes to his forehead he holds his head for a second, rubbing his brow

18seconds to 22seconds- hand pulls away from forehead in the shape of his fingers blood sits on his forehead,

22 seconds to 26 seconds Bert sees his hand and the music’s vocals kick in

26 seconds to 48 Bert sees the blood and jumps up, the camera is facing him, when he jumps up we see Madison, what’s left of Madison behind him, he turns and shudders at the sight

48 to 1:05 takes hand gently raises Madison’s head, strokes her cheek with his thumb looks at her, longingly

1:05 to 1:12 becomes aware of his surroundings looks around, sees the carnage around him

1:12 to 1:17 looks down to see that he is covered completely in blood

1:17 to 1:20 jumps up off the bed where Madison is and suddenly becomes completely aware of what’s going on around him

1:20 to 1:27 runs as fast as he can to the closet, grabs a few shirts and coats,

1:27 to 1:32 rips his bloody shirt off and tosses it to the ground

1:32 to 1:40 takes one final look around his place, then runs out the door

1:41 to 2:00 runs to his car, throws shirts in the back seat, starts the engine and puts it in drive.

2:00 to 2:11 he hits it into reverse and quickly peels out of the driveway

2:11 to 2:37 goes down the driveway, on to the road, extremely fast.

2:37 to 2:50 going down the road until the stop sign face pale and sweating far too much

2:50 to 3:10 slowly pulls out and drives down the road.

3:10 to 3:36 (slow motion) cruises by a cop, the patrolman stares him down, Bert tries not to stare, fighting to look forward, as they pass completely both vehicles return to normal speed

3:36 to 4:13 takes a few turns and gets on the interstate

4:13 to 5:20 close up on Bert’s face, stark white, soaked, and lightly twitching, the intestate is empty and Bert is swerving driving quite operatically. Speeding constantly

5:20 to 5:40 puts head in his hands and cries















Scene 14

Outside of Bert’s house, Will is there, he knocks on the door.

Will
Bert, knock knock anybody home, it’s Will.
He pushes on the door, it swings open, and He looks both ways and then slowly walks in

Will
Bert, Hello
He walks around the house, looking for someone, he gets to the bedroom, peeks his head in the door, he pulls it out

Will
(Completely shocked)
Jesus Christ

He picks up the telephone

Next shot, police are everywhere; two are in suits, officer’s white and Lebowski.

White is talking to Will.

White
So, one more time, what happened?

Will
I don’t know how may ways I can say this, I walked in to see my friend, I didn’t think he was here, so I looked around a little bit and then I saw… that (points towards the bedroom) so then I called you guys.

CSI guy (OS)
Detectives, I think you might want to see this.

White
Okay, go with that officer there
Will goes off with the officer, white goes over to the CSI guy and Lebowski, there is a sheet covering Madison’s body.

CSI guy
By the blood stains on this sheet, I’d say she’s been dead about 15 hours, and these (points) tell me that somebody slept here since she was put here.

Lebowski
Sick, sick bastard

White
Put there?

CSI
Well, the blood spatter says that she was most likely killed in this general area, here, follow me if you don’t mind, this is what I think happened. The killer was like BOOM (stabbing motion) then BOOM (stabbing motion) and another BOOM (stabbing motion) and one more BOOM (stabbing motion) then, just as you thought the sick freak was done BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM (repeated stabbing motions)

Lebowski
Okay, you’re kind of weird

CSI
Wait I’m not done yet, then he was like, pick up, carry, carry and lay down, then creepier yet, cuddle up by him at the foot of the bed.

White and Lebowski both share a glance,

White
We’re going over there now, Lebowski.

Lebowski
Coming.

The Two detectives walk over to the living room.

Lebowski
The csu team found cocaine residue in the living room, an APB has been put out on the boyfriend, and we’ll probably get him in pretty soon.

White
Good, I’m still thinking about going to check on a few other leads, just in case, I’m gonna go talk to some friends , you coming

Lebowski
Why, this is all but wrapped up?

White
Lebowski, this is one of those important lessons you’ll understand later, no lose ends, absolutely no lose ends, and trust me on this one.

Lebowski,
Okay fine, let’s do it.

Lebowski walks out the front door in a hurry.

White
Always with the new guy

White slowly follows Lebowski.














Scene15

Simple montage of Bert driving, crying and snorting, need to sink up with some music, not known what as of yet.












Scene 16

Interior, either “police station” or in the witness’ homes, or a variety of different locations

Lebowski
How do you know Madison Nowell?

Laura
We’re friends from work? Why what’s this about?

White
Ms. Nowell was found murdered this morning.

Laura
Oh my god. (She raises her hands to cover her
eyes) Does Bert know?

Lebowski
Her boyfriend?

Laura
Yeah Bert Wilson, they’re , they were…

White
She was found in Mr. Wilson’s apartment, we’re actually looking for Mr. Wilson right now, he’s seemed to have disappeared.

Laura
You don’t think that. No, they were in love, Bert would do anything for Madison. He’d never hurt her, I can’t believe you’d even suspect him of something like this.

White
Look, we just need to find him, do you have any idea where he could be?

Laura
I heard Madison mention one of his friends names? I think it was…




White
Your relationship to Mr. Wilson and Ms. Nowell?

Bones
Bones is just a friend of Bert.

Lebowski
Whose Bones?

Bones
Pardon?

Lebowski
Who is Bones?

Bones
Bones is Bones

White
Do you have an address for this Bones

Bones
Bones don’t think you understanding

Lebowski
(hits the table)
You want to keep messing with us?

Bones
Sorry Bo, I tend to talk in the third person, my mistake officer.

White
So you’re Bones?

Bones
Yes… I, am Bones

Lebowski
Okay, Boney

Bones
Bones

Lebowski
Your about to be called fractures, now do you know where Bert Wilson is?

Bones
No, I haven’t seen him since yesterday, what’s this about?

White
He murdered his girlfriend Madison Nowell

Bones
(To himself)
Boy never could hold his caffinee

Lebowski
What did you see him about yesterday?

Bones
We just met for coffee.

Lebowski
Just coffee?

Bones
What else would there be?

Lebowski
How about some co…

White
Nothing else!

Bones
Um, can I go, I have to be somewhere.

White
Go ahead

Bones
Thanks officers

White
If you hear from him

Bones
If I do, then trust me you’ll hear from me.



Lebowski
Oh he’s cute, what’s his name?

Jenny
It’s Michael, look what’s this all about.

White
We’re sorry to have to tell you this, Your sister was found this morning, she had been murdered.

Jenny
(gasps and holds her baby closer)
Oh my god.

Lebowski
We’re looking for her Boyfriend, a Bert Wilson

Jenny
What does Bert have to do with this?

White
Mr. Wilson is a suspect in your sisters death.

Jenny
There has to be some sort of a mistake, I know Bert, he wouldn’t, he loves Maddie... he loved Madison.

White
We’re just trying to figure out where he is.

Jenny
I’m sorry, I can’t help, could you please leave me.

Lebowski
Just a few more quest.

White stops Lebowski

White
Thank you for your help Ms. Nowell, I’m very sorry for your loss,

Jenny,
(holds her baby and weaps quietly)
Oh my god



Lebowski
Your Mark Nowell, and Madison is your sister.

Mark
Yeah, Madison is my little sister, why?

White
We’re sorry to have to tell you this, but Madison Nowell was found this morning murdered in her boyfriends apartment.

Mark
Do you have him in custody?

White
We have every available man out looking for him

Mark
He better pray you get to him before I do, I should have crippled him when I had the chance.

Lebowski
You and Mr. Wilson had problems?

Mark
My other sister Jennifer had her baby a few days ago, Bert was supposed to be there, he was apparently high at some friends place, it broke her heart, so he shows up like four hours after the fact and they get into a fight, then he starts something with me, he pushed me so I defended myself.

Lebowski
Yeah, do you know where he is?

Mark
I don’t know you might want to check those two Irish fags place, they like to hang out anyway.



White
So how do you know Mr. Wilson

Liam
Who?

Lebowski
Bert

Colin
Oh, Bert’s awesome, I love Bert

White
Do you know where he is?

Liam
Yeah he’s with what’s his name, the bloke with the funny looking head.

Colin
Yeah, Eric, no Ernie yeah those two crack me up.

Lebowski
Where does this Ernie live?

Colin
Um, on that one gay ass bread street,rye, wheat, no no Sesame I think

Lebowski
Alright we have a new lead

White pulls Lebowski aside

White
If you go looking for Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street, I will beat you

Lebowski
Do you think this is a game?!

Liam and Colin both laugh

Liam
What,

White
How do you know Bert Wilson

Colin
OH Bert

Liam
I like Bert, he’s a good bloke

Colin
Yeah Bert’s a mate why?

White
We need to find him

Liam
What’d he do?

Lebowski
He slashed his girlfriend up with a big knife

Colin
I’m sure she deserved it

White
Excuse me?

Liam
Cocky girl, and she didn’t like my brother at all

Colin
That’s wired cause she thought my brother was a
wanker

Both Laugh again

Lebowski
I suddenly hate you both very much, damn micks

Liam
Hey, Fuck you

Colin
Yeah, watch you talking too

Liam
I’ll eat your pig heart

Colin
He’ll do it, he’s small but he’s crazy

White
Boys calm down, can I get you guys coffee or anything?

Liam
Ya got any Guinness?

Colin
Yeah, that sounds nice actually

White
Sorry fresh out boys,

Liam
Anymore questions, or are we free to go?

White
One more.

Colin
Well, we ain’t got all day

Liam
Yeah we do

Colin
Well we got a few hours I guess

Liam
I’m hungry, how about you

Lebowski
Shut up

Liam and Colin
Fuck off!

White
Calm down guys, do you have any idea where Bert could be?

Liam
Knowing Bert, he’s either in Asheville or halfway to Alaska by now, there’s really no telling, he was always that kind a guy.

Colin
We done?

Lebowski
Yeah, get out of here

Liam
How about a movie?

Colin
Can I get a popcorn

Liam
Can you share a large

Colin
Probably

Liam
Yeah, pop corn then



Scene 17
The voice over begins. We see the sky lit up in red, the sun in the corner of the screen, we slowly pan over and see Bert standing on the beach looking longingly at the sun, we pause as the voice over continues. After a few moments a girl, Michelle, runs over to Bert and wraps her arms around him, she lays her head on his chest and they both stare longingly at the sky, the camera starts to pan again across the ocean, the beach, then the shore, until finally Bert is directly behind the camera man, We see officer Lebowski walking towards the pair reaching under his coat, we see him only for a brief moment then quickly cut to black.

Bert(VO)
The hardest part of running is that in your own mind your never escaped, your always running, your never free. Your haunted, haunted by regret and the constant feeling that you could have been some where else, someone else. The most dangerous words in the English language are what if? What if I never… What if I had ….A thousand possibilities in every second and a million conclusions, an infinite amount of lives, and you put your self in this one, some time s you find that these are your moments, I remember moments nothing right before, nothing right after, just moments, the sky lit up pink and red, I don’t even remember if this is a sun rise or a sun set, a new beginning or an ending. Sometimes I guess their almost undistinguishable from one another.
Once screen has cut to black

Voice over

Bert
We can go anywhere, but for some reason, I don’t ever want to move from this spot,

Madison
If we just stay like this, wrapped in each others arms forever than nothing can ever go wrong

Bert
That’s the best plan I’ve ever heard




© Copyright 2006 billy sparkles (billysparkles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093498-dangerous-intersection-part-2