*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093853-April-2006-Newsletter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · News · #1093853
Newsletter for the "Under Twelve Months" group
APRIL 2006


I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely Spring!


*Star* Newsworthy update: *Star*


Unfortunately, Helen will be offline at least a month longer. Her upgrade ran out, so she has transferred five of the Under Twelve Months items to my portfolio. The rest of the Under Twelve Months items in Helen's port have disappeared because of the pulled upgrade, so check out "Under 12 Months for duplicate and/or new items pertaining to the group.

I will lead the group until Helen has returned to WDC, so if you have any questions or comments, please send them my way for now.

Thanks, Tehanu



*Balloon6* Raffle Results *Balloon6*


The results of the raffle are in! Here are the winners:

Ticket #20: kelly1202 - First Place (PORT REVIEW)

Ticket #9: Lauren Gale - Second Place (TEN REVIEWS)

Ticket #4: ridinghhood-p.boutilier - Third Place (FIVE REVIEWS)

For those interested in looking at the specific die rolls, go to "site tools," click on "virtual dice," and plug in this number: 1068817. This is a really cool feature! *Cool*

CALL FOR REVIEWERS!

Helen wanted group members to get together and review items in the raffle's first prize winner's portfolio. If you signed up before with Helen, or would like to do some reviews to help out the port raid raffle, please e-mail me before Friday, April 21 for more information. I would really appreciate the help!


*Balloon2* Contests *Balloon2*


The short story and poetry contests have gone from Helen's port, so I am afraid I cannot judge them at this time.

I will review and judge "Who Done It? - {OPEN} shortly. Look for an update later this week.

Check out a NEW CONTEST!

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1095154 by Not Available.


*Balloon1* New Review Book *Balloon1*


The old Review Book is temporarily gone, so I made a new one. When you write a review for another Under Twelve Months member, please place your review here: "Invalid Item


*Star* Membership *Star*


The group has gotten pretty quiet since our leader has been unable to come on-line. Now that I have been given leave to take over for the moment, I assure you all that I will be more consistent and a lot more active with the group.

I look forward to seeing more from you, the members - hopefully this place can be a bustling review center again. Anyone interested in taking on a leadership role in the group, please e-mail me...Helen sure did a lot and I could use all the help I can get. *Smile*

If you have lost interest in the group, let me know and I will remove you from the list. If you intend to stay, please get involved! I would love to read and review what you are showcasing and hopefully you all still feel excited about sharing with one another.

New members will be added shortly, so help welcome newbies by reviewing items in their ports!

I hope everyone is healthy, happy, and ready to write and review some more. *Bigsmile*
© Copyright 2006 Helen Aussie Writer/Editor (hdayman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1093853-April-2006-Newsletter