*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1098548-The-Scary-Mystery
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Mystery · #1098548
A Mystery about sacry things
One day Benny and Jessie were at the bank. They were getting $120 to go to a plane and then go to the AFL football game. Hey who closed that valut. We did and now we have the money thats 80 million dollars Haha. Now stay here while go and spend the money. Not so fast Benny and Jessie were trying to help and called 911. There is a bank robbery 123 Willson Way. We're almost there. Shoot him !!!!!!! Lets get out of hear Benny said before we get shot. Jessie ! LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!! Benny pushed Jessie right before the built shot her. The Cops are here. Idoits. They shot the cops and they were dead. Benny and Jessie ran to the airport and got away. On the plane was the bank robbers. They had box cutters. They went in the cockpit and killed the pilots. Ok the hijackers are gonna be stopped. We're gonna slam into the door. The hijackers make a call to plane. Instead of the plane they called the FAA and said We have bomb on board and were flying to the air port.The cockpit door opened and they attacked the hijackers. They flew the plane and got to watch the game. They were fablous heros. The end !
© Copyright 2006 terry609 (terry609 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1098548-The-Scary-Mystery