*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127739-England
Rated: E · Poetry · Activity · #1127739
My short Poem on English people and places
ENGLAND


England has her green and pleasant land, she has her visitors eating out of her hand ! If you want to visit the south coast you could gaze at the scenery, that part is enjoyed the most.

The weather is one thing we always talk about; as it is varied without a doubt.

The English Rose is something to be proud of as it signifies how the English pride grows.

The English have their Cricket of which you need a good eye for bowling at your opponent’s wicket. It truly is a Gentleman’s game and sportsmanship is always the aim.

Every County is different in design and why not form a line as I want you the visitor, to be the judge and why not try some traditionally made fudge.

So here I end with a last look at my birthplace; historical documentation of the human race. A mixture of love and war and shall we add for good measure some English folklore.


Lee Warwick

© Copyright 2006 Lee Warwick (flowergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1127739-England