*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129352-Friendships
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1129352
About friends and friendship
FRIENDSHIPS

Friends are important as they enrich our lives so they say and always add a smile to your day.

I have friends old and new and with them I will never be blue.

Through laughter and pain we always help each other, this is most certainly my aim.

If I was all alone I would have to pick up the telephone and call a friend and a happy feeling she would send.

My best friend is special and I would put no price on this friendship and I will never let her go but one thing is my feelings she will always be the first to know.

Life without my friends would be very dull as I like to be surrounded by many for this is my goal.

Do not ever under estimate your friends as you can meet them in the most strangest place but once you have them they constantly put a smile on your face and they will never let you end up in disgrace.

Friendships do not have to be in your neighborhood even though others think they should. For my friends are spread about and they are all loved by me without a doubt.

So never be alone just pick up the telephone and talk to a friend for she will be there for you and on her you can depend.

Lee Warwick
© Copyright 2006 Lee Warwick (flowergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129352-Friendships