*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129058-Are-we-brave
Rated: E · Critique · Crime/Gangster · #1129058
A question to the secret life of the prisoners
Are we brave enough to face even the most dangerous culprit and ask him about the life he is living? Should we ask what he needed by heart? Do we think that if he wasn't in the state as he is, would be the most important person or any super star?
What make him culprit or any offender?
The answer to these is obviously what we do not consider or think about. Some of whom believe that he is brave enough; he should try to face one of the lawbreakers and ask them about their living and the state they are in. By getting their answers we will know that it is not what they wanted to be but it is the democracy that makes them deprived in this condition.
Due to the lack of education, they turned in these positions. If all of them would get education they would become the important members of the country or any well known person in the history. Then they would be respected in the society. And live the comfortable life rather than being the criminal. In this condition all of the younger generation should get education as compulsion so that they can became the good citizens and instead of becoming lawbreakers they can get any respective occupation.
The second is that expensive livings in the country make even the most poor person thief and in this condition they do not get any choice but to go in the wrong path to fulfill their desires and needs. To end this problem democracy should lower the expenses so that even the poor or the needy could fulfill the needs to be lived.
The third point that they are in these state, is because of the weak laws in the country. They do not become themselves but this is the law. When they see the weakness of laws they get the opportunity to break them freely and ignore the punishment after crime. In this condition there should be strict laws like Saudi Arabia where, even at the most common theft, the thief gets the punishment by cutting their hands or other results of breaking laws. So by the strict laws people have no worries that the burglar could reach their house or any other criminals. Even the maids alone in the home do not even steal things when the chief of the house is not present.
These are the answers what make them offenders, culprits and thieves etc in the hour of difficulty when they get no choice to fulfill their desires or comfortable living.
© Copyright 2006 Snow White (azka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1129058-Are-we-brave