*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157298-A-Prisoner-In-His-Eyes-Part-3-A-Prisoner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Teen · #1157298
Waking up in the room of the vamp who killed my best friend.
"Stop, please!!" I scream.

The guy ahead of me looks up, blood all over his lips, eyes dilated and obviously enjoying my pain. Tears roll down my face and me heart aches. He grins at me and looks back at Moon's helpless body on the ground. Her chest shudders as she struggles to breathe. Struggles to stay alive. I watch him slowly lower his head back to the gaping holes in her neck, sucking her dry. Helpless. I run towards them but they only seem to get farther away. Moon's eyes find mines and I scream as I see the light in them fade. Her chest stops moving.

The vampire lifts his head up and gives me a slow grin. I open my mouth and a horrible blood curtling scream fills my ears.


I'm suddenly jolted awake, the echoes of my scream still ringing in my ears. Sweat rolling down my skin. Panting loud and fast I look around. The memories of what had happened the night before flooded back.

Was it the night before? How long have I been asleep?

The house. A loud thud. The kitchen. Moon's body. Blood everywhere. The gaping holes in her neck. The vampire.

I gasp. The vampire! I suddenly look around frantically. But I wasnt in the house anymore. I was in a room. Plush red carpet covered the whole floor. It was a pretty big room. There was a single window with black and red curtains, the walls were painted completely black and there were 3 doors. I was on a queen size canopy bed. The sheets were all red and so was the canopy.

Where the hell am I?

"So your finally awake," someone suddenly says. I jump and look around, pulling the sheets closer to my chest protectively. A guy stepped out from the shadows next to the bed.

He steps closer until he's standing right next to me. The whole time I hold my breathe. I had never seen anyone so beautiful. His pale skin looked as smooth as a china doll and piercing blue eyes looked into mine as if they were looking through my soul. He looked about a year older than me. (Me: By the way, I'm 16, so hes 17) His scruffy black hair just touched his shoulders and a few strands fell infront of his eyes, giving him the most dark and mysterious look imaginable. I had the sudden urge to reach out and brush the lock of hair infront of his eyes. But I gripped the sheets tighter. This made him smirk. He was so damn hot! He was wearing a black tanktop showing his strong arms (not too muscular) and long baggy black goth pants (srry thats what I call them, no offense to anyone) with chains hanging here and there. He also had a stud in his left ear.

After a while I finally find my voice.

"Who are you," I ask slightly proud that my voice didnt shake. Damn my throat was suddenly dry!

He suddenly grew serious. "Oh yea, I havent introduced myself yet." He sat down on the bed next to me. I really didnt feel comfortable sitting on a bed with some guy I didnt know. No matter how hott he is. But for some reason I didnt move away.

"My names Caleb," he said. He suddenly leaned forward so fast I didnt have time to react. His fingers carressed my cheek. They were so cold I shivered. His lips inches from mine and eyes searching, "and I'm keeping you," he whispered.
© Copyright 2006 Pringles (xxevanescexx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1157298-A-Prisoner-In-His-Eyes-Part-3-A-Prisoner