*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164232-Natures-Sunrise
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1164232
My short description of an early morning sunrise.
swimming pool
Dragon fly
pretty flowers
beauty of nature
magnificent
strong
Rose of Sharon
flower
center
lovely



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~



Natures Sunrise




As I sit here on my front porch with my first cup of coffee, I watch the sun rise above the trees. The sky is streaked with beautiful colors of orange, pink, and blue. The light glimmers off the dewy wet grass as crickets run to find their hiding places for the day. The birds rustle the leaves on the trees as they perch to sing their morning songs. Blooming flowers rise and open up to welcome the first rays of warm sunshine. Rabbits hop from their cozy dens in search for their morning meals as their tiny button noses twitch. Ants march in lines from their domes to invade any picnic they can find. Wet dew rolls off the leaves of the rose bushes to soak into the ground. Cool damp fog slowly disappears to be replaced with soothing warm air. Butterflies float through the air with beautiful grace and elegance. Humming birds hum around in search of sweet succulent nectar from the nearest flower. Bees’ buzz by to find the fields filled with pollen. The dogs run and jump around playfully as they play with the children's ball. There is nothing like the peacefulness of an early morning sunrise with your first cup of coffee.






© Copyright 2006 ~* Moon Beam *~ (lrplunkett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1164232-Natures-Sunrise