*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172586-There-are-no-second-chances
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1172586
There are simply no second chances...

For the second time I sat in this room. Bones were scattered everywhere. There were trails of blood printed on the wall’s aged paint. There were so many odors in this room that I was starting to feel tipsy. This is the room where I played for my life…

A brutal voice from no where boomed,

“This is your second visit here. It will soon be your last.”—

Seconds later crocodiles where everywhere.

—the key to the door is located in one of the crocodile’s jaw. You have thirty seconds to find it.” The voice declared.

Michael’s light brown eyes gazed from one crocodile to another. Please let it be this one, Michael thought as he kicked one of the crocodiles hard in the mouth. A bloody old key dropped out with a loud clink. As Michael quickly picked the key up blood drips fell down, leaving a puddle of blood at his steps. Michael quickly ran to the locked door. The crocodiles now had him trapped but all Michael had to do was unlock the door. As Michael shoved the key through the door and pushed spider webs clung to his hand. The door wouldn’t budge.

“What the hell?! I got the freaking key! Get me the out of here you piece of shi*!” Michael screamed as veins struggled to pop out of his face.

“WRONG KEY!” The loud voice boomed. The words echoed through Michael’s head over and over again, penetrating his head.

The crocodiles moved closer to Michael. Their eyes glued to his body. And with three loud crunches… Michael was dead.
© Copyright 2006 hispanicshot (hispanicshot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1172586-There-are-no-second-chances