*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208925-The-Chair-Chapter-Three
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Fantasy · #1208925
Another human sex "subject" explored by the SubCommander
CHAPTER THREE - DEVIANCE

Another “Rogue Mind” was Subject 517. She was, to the SubCommander at least, “borderline disobedient”. At the very least she was a complete bi-sexual being. Some days she would fantasize about being double-penetrated by two athletic males but than other times.....

Her pattern was always the same. She would imagine being left alone with another woman.  That woman would always express desire for her and then.......
----------------------------------

Rebecca was trying to nap several hours before the Charity Ball. She was excited that the other girls would get to see her wearing the new dress that her mother had just that day commanded their slave woman, Clarabelle, to finish. She tossed and turn on top of her bed unable to sleep as she had been instructed to.

Just then the negro slave burst into the young woman’s room.

“Miss Rebecca, you need to get your sleep!” the black woman scolded.

“But Clarabelle, the dance tonight will be so exciting. I just can’t-” Rebecca stopped her rebuttal as she saw a young redheaded woman peer her head into the room. “Oh, Hello.”

“The Johnsons are visiting from Charlotte and your Daddy has ordered that Miss Johnson be allowed to nap with you so that she will be well rested for tonight doin’s,” the black woman snapped in her normal clipped speech. “Now let me help you out of those, Miss Johnson.”

That said, the slave woman proceeded to undress the redhead down to her lace bodice and pantaloons.

“Now don’t let me catch you two conversating all afternoon. Get some sleep!”

And with that the negro woman slammed the door shut behind her.

“Is she always that bossy? My name is Lucille. But you may call me Lucy,” said the Southern Redhead while her sparkling blue eyes surveyed the other young woman. She sat on the end of the bed for a moment.

Rebecca thought it was a little queer that the other woman’s eyes seemed to look at the entire length of her body from top to bottom. She turned on her side, away from the redhead,  to partially avoid the woman’s stares and partially to give her new friend room enough room to lay down on the smallish bed. Lucy immediately laid down next to Rebecca and turned on her side facing her young hostess’ backside. Feeling a little awkward Rebecca feigned trying to sleep.

Rebecca had beautiful long blonde hair that had been curled into ringlets a short while before. Much to her surprise she felt Lucy’s right hand starting to stroke the length of her blonde locks from the top of her head down almost to her cute, nicely-shaped derriere.

“Oh, Miss Rebecca, you have such beautiful blonde hair! I just have to touch it,” exclaimed the redheaded woman in a gentle but excited voice.

Taken aback for a moment, Rebecca, responded in only a half serious protest, “I most certainly do mind. You will cease that at once.” And after a pause, ”Oh, do please call me Becky.”

Not stopping the slow, deliberate hair stroking Lucy continued, “Becky, doesn’t it feel nice? Doesn’t it relax you? Doesn’t it feel soothing?”

After a pause, while she debated whether she should firmly protest her new friend’s willing disobedience, Rebecca spoke slowly, “Well, it does feel nice and, um, yes.... soothing.”


“See.” the redheaded woman replied. “Do you have trouble sleeping sometimes, darlin’?”

The redhead continued to slowly stroke the length of Rebecca’s blonde hair.

“Well, um, yes I do have trouble sleeping sometimes. I get all wound up about things and then can’t unwind, ya know?” the blonde woman responded.

“Yes, I do know,” said the redhead in her soothing, almost hypnotic voice. Lucy reached down and unlaced the front of her bodice which revealed two very large breasts  that were tipped with enormous dark reddish nipples. “Turn over and let me show you what I do.”

The unsuspecting blonde turned and, much to her surprise, found her face just inches from one of Lucy’s large nipples.

“Lucy, oh my-” was the somewhat stunned reaction of Rebecca. “You-you shouldn’t-”

“Oh, don’t get so excited, darlin’. It’s just another woman’s breast. You seen ‘em before, haven’t you?”

“Well, yeah but not, not like-” the blonde woman stammered causing Lucy to smile.

Lucy knew that the sight effected the other woman. She knew exactly how to seduce her new blonde friend and she was going to. Lucy grabbed one one of her large beasts and pulled it upward toward her own mouth.

“You see,” the redhead continued, “What really relaxes me is when I do this to myself.”

The reclining blonde woman stared in absolute shock as she watched the other woman’s tongue issue forth from her mouth. Lucy’s long tongue lashed out and started to lick the large nipple. Rebecca was fascinated at how the reddish tip started to harden right in front of her eyes and that the whole nipple started to get bumpy with excitement. Lucy’s skilled tongue waggled back and forth across the tip with the bottom of her tongue massaging the now erect nipple.

“Oh, that just feels so good when I do that to myself. It’s so soothing. Sooooo Relaxin’. I’m sorry, Becky, I just can’t help myself. I have to do the other one now,” Lucy exclaimed in a somewhat excited, but also very deliberate fashion.

Rebecca stared in complete sexual fascination as she watched the redheaded woman proceed to pleasure the second breast and it’s soon-to-be excited, distended nipple.

“Ohhhhh Becky, It feels soooo good,” the aroused Lucy continued. “You should try it.”

Without even asking Lucy reached out and unlaced the bodice of the unsuspecting blonde.

“But-but-” Rebecca started to protest.

But got cut off, “-Oh, don’t be silly, sugarplum. You’ll be gettin’ soothed any moment now.”

The last string of the bodice came unraveled revealing two conical-shaped breasts that were tipped with extremely large, puffy nipples.

“But my boobs are not big enough, Lucy,” said the slightly embarrassed Rebecca. “See?”

As if to illustrate, the blonde woman grabbed her left breast with both hands and pulled it up toward her mouth while extending her tongue as far as it would go. It missed the nipple by a good two inches.

“Oh, I’m sorry darlin’. Sometimes I ferget how well-endowed that I am,” the redhead said with a small chuckle. “Well, what are we to do? Just what are we TO DO?”

“Well,-” the blonde said timidly,and quite innocently, “You could, um, do it for me.”

The redhead “lit up like a Christmas tree” at the suggestion saying, “Well, I do declare that I could do that. I most certainly could!”

Without any further encouragement the redheaded lesbian started to kiss and lick Rebecca’s right breast. She took her fingers and slowly traced around the right puffy, and very dark pink, nipple which, even without any direct contact, was starting to show the first signs of arousal. Lucy moved with deliberate restraint toward the ever-hardening aureola. She kissed the soft skin in between both of her blonde friend’s offered boobs. She then moved very slowly upward toward the puffy object of her desire. Finally, she placed her lips over Rebecca’s offered, very sensitive nipple.

Rebecca inhaled very fast and very hard when Lucy’s tongue first made contact.

“Ohhh-Oh! Oh-- my God!” Rebecca tried to stifle her volume, not wanting to alert Clarabelle or any others for that matter. She started to hyperventilate.

“Now, sugarplum, you just relax, my dear,” said the redhead as she reached out to stroke the blonde’s hair while still sucking, kissing and licking the other woman’s now very stimulated nipple.

“I, well I, well I-I-I-I-I-I never--Oh, my God!” the blonde stammered rapidly as she experienced for the first time someone giving her body pleasure.

The sensation of the other woman drawing her nipple into her hot mouth was unlike anything that she had ever experienced. Lucy’s mouth sucked furiously as she created a sublime sexual vacuum that only focused upon the drawn-in nipple. Her tongue lashed out and waggled back and forth across the now completely excited aureola. She expertly massaged the offered flesh with her wet, experienced tongue.

“Oh, Miss Lucy, you-you mustn’t continue. Its- so-so-um-” Rebecca found that she was having trouble making full sentences. In fact, she was trying to stifle a soft moan when her redheaded partner, much to her disappointment, actually stopped. and spoke:

“Oh, my little darlin’, you are right. (She paused a moment for effect and actually saw disappointment on her blonde friend’s face) I seem to have neglected the other one!”

With that the experienced lesbian moved rapidly to the other breast and nipple, drawing it into her mouth just as she had the first one.

“oooH! Miss Lucy, you-you REALLY..... oooooooohhhh.... Must stop,” the very stimulated Rebecca took several large breaths and then said, ”Right Now.”

With a sly smile on her face Lucy stopped and looked for a moment at the other woman. Then she feigned a pout. And much to Rebecca’s surprise, Lucy then turned onto her side-- facing away from the now very frustrated blonde.

“Well, I was just trying to help you. And you even asked me to help. That’s all right--if that’s how you feel. I’ll just get my rest now, “ the redhead play-acted pouting.

“Well, I never-” exclaimed the frustrated blonde, turning away from the redhead also laying down on her side.

There was no rest, however, for the young woman who had just tasted her first sexual activity and then the denial of such. Her heart was still racing with excitement while her nipples still remained quite hard and aroused even though the other woman had stopped several minutes earlier. After several moments of restless silence, Desperate to retrieve the sexy feelings, Rebecca chose an attempt at conversation.

“So, um, Miss Lucy,” said the flustered female, “Just how did you learn how to do that? I never felt such a thing in all my life....”

“Of course, you hadn’t darlin’” said the redhead very deliberately. “You need a teacher just like I had....” She let her voice trail off on purpose while acting as if she was falling asleep.

Just a few moments, which seemed like ages to the sexually stimulated blonde, passed in silence while Rebecca tried to figure out what to say---without seeming too eager.

“So, um, Miss Lucy?”

There was silence as the redhead continued to fake-sleep.

“Um, Miss Lucy?”

The redhead stirred slightly but still acted as if she were sleeping. The blonde first timer leaned forward so that her body has almost touching the other woman’s and whispered,

“Miss Lucy?”

“Ummm, uh -----What, Sugarplum?” said the crafty redhead while acting like she was yawning.

“Just who was this, um, teacher?”

“She was a fairly famous widow woman who was from Baltimore originally. She was also quite well-endowed and really quite striking for her age. Do you know what the first thing that she taught me, Sugarplum?” asked the sexy redhead as she turned to face Rebecca.

As she turned back on her side her nicely shaped lips and mouth were mere inches from Rebecca’s now. Lucy pushed herself slightly forward and started to kiss lightly on Rebecca’s startled lips. The experienced redhead drew Rebecca’s lower lip slightly into her own mouth and then moved upwards to the upper lip. She caressed each lip with her mouth and tongue.

“What she taught me first thing was how to use my mouth for pleasure,” continued the redhead. “Now open your mouth and stick your tongue out.”

Rebecca stuck her tongue out somewhat like a schoolgirl teasing someone. Much to her surprise Lucy placed her generous and sensual lips around the outstretched tongue of the blonde “sex student”. With the other woman’s tongue in her mouth Lucy proceeded to suck on the inexperienced girl’s fleshy appendage while massaging the very soft and sensitive underside with the topside of her own probing tongue. She kissed and kissed the startled girl’s tongue licking the bottom and then licking the top while letting Rebecca experience feeling the soft underside of her “sex teacher’s” tongue.

“She said that French People use their tongues when they kiss each other,” said Lucy matter-of-factly as she “came up for air”. “That’s why they call it French Kissin’. Isn’t it delicious?”

Rebecca just stared at the other young woman still not quite knowing what to make of the stirring feelings within her neglected sexual psyche. As she slowly opened her mouth to answer this time she found Lucy’s mouth on top of hers with Lucy’s hot, wet tongue now inserted into her mouth and tonguing her soft oral cavity.

“Now move your tongue against mine as I do this” Lucy very briefly instructed she again forced her mouth on top of the young blonde woman’s.

Rebecca tentatively tried experimenting with trying to massage her tongue against the other woman’s. She found the sensation to be positively addicting. She started to move her tongue in reaction to the other woman’s while mimicking the actions of the redheaded “teacher”. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the arousal that was welling up within her innocent, untried oral region.

“That’s very good, Becky,” Lucy continued. “The next thing was teaching me about using my mouth on other parts of the body for pleasure.”

With that the lesbian redhead started to kiss, with a very open mouth, the completely captivated Rebecca’s neck. Rebecca could not help but let out a small gasp and then a tiny moan as her sensitive throat was caressed by Lucy’s very determined mouth. Lucy smiled slightly as she continued to kiss her way up one side until she reached the blonde’s left ear lob. Lucy looked down to see that Rebecca’s nipples had started to harden again in reaction to the sensations that her tongue and mouth were providing. The redhead reached down with both hands and slowly started to lazily move in circles with her fingers around the blonde’s excited puffy nipples. Simultaneously, the experienced “teacher” grabbed her  young pupil’s ear lob and sucked it greedily into her mouth. Rebecca gasped as Lucy started to exquisitely bite down onto her dangling and very sensitive lob.

“Oh, my god, OH MY GOD!” Rebecca tried desperately to keep her volume down.

Lucy started to pull and pinch the once-innocent girl’s eager nipples. Lucy just loved breasts like her new lesbian lover had. They were much smaller than her own but that allowed for Rebecca’s absolutely huge puffy nipples to completely dominate each sensitive teet. The blonde’s very light pink aureolas stretched out at least three inches across and took up nearly one half of each beautiful boob. She could feel the flesh getting bumpy and hard in reaction to her proficient contact. Lucy was rapidly becoming consumed with pleasuring the neophyte blonde. Her mind raced with all of the sexual things that she desired to expose Rebecca to.  She felt her own excited and very hungry vaginal region just gushing with sexy juices. Soon, she knew, she would be persuading her blonde friend to explore ALL sexual activities. She couldn’t wait...

“ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,” Rebecca let out a small moan.

Lucy stopped everything she was doing and looked at the blonde’s lust-filled face. Rebecca stared back in surprised disappointment.

Lucy smiled as she whispered into her new lover’s ear, “Whisper into my ear the following sentence. I want to hear you say: ‘Oh, Miss Lucy, please don’t stop, PLEEEAAASE!”

The blonde hesitated for just a second and then leaned forward to just an inch from Lucy’s left ear and whispered,

“PLEEEAAASE, Miss Lucy, please don’t stop, PLEEEAAASE,” then she added “Please make me feel good.”

Lucy simultaneously grabbed both of Rebecca’s now very swollen pink nipples and pulled on them. Rebecca’s jaw dropped as she let out another small moan. The seductive young lesbian teacher leaned forward and continued to whisper into her “student’s” ear:

“You will call me Mistress or Mame. I am going to take care of your, um, --- “needs” --- in return for your obedience to my commands. You will learn to do anything and everything that your Mistress orders you to do. Do you understand?”

With that Lucy released both nipples once again. Rebecca stifled her instinct to moan further so that she could whisper once again:

“Oooohhh, um, Yes, um, Mame, um, please. Please don’t stop. What do you want from me? What shall I do?”

Lucy grabbed just the very erect pink nipple tips of her new lover between her thumb and forefingers and pinched them very hard causing the other woman to gasp once more.

“Good girl. Now I will be teaching you how to obey your Mistress just like I was taught to obey mine several years ago,” the dominant redheaded continued to whisper into her submissive lover’s ear. “First you will learn how to please your Mistress.”

As if to punctuate her sentence, Lucy placed her mouth once more onto Rebecca’s and started to tongue and tongue the now very-willing blonde woman’s mouth. Rebecca tried to learn from Lucy’s tongue as she tried to move hers back and forth in the French kiss. Much to her disappointment, Lucy then removed her pinching fingers from Rebecca’s now totally aroused nipple tips. Lucy grabbed the sides of her very large right breast and lifted it slightly forward while whispering:

“You will suck on your Mistresses’ teet. You will lick and kiss my nipple just the way that I did to you earlier,” Lucy commanded.

Somewhat shocking herself, the once reluctant Rebecca enthusiastically grabbed the offered boob with both hands and started to suckle the huge, dark reddish nipple that was already starting to get bumpy and hard with excitement. She sucked the large aureola into her inexperienced mouth and happily sucked and licked and kissed. Quite delighted, Lucy reached behind the blonde and started to stroke her hair once more as she encouraged the  lovely new lesbian:

“That’s right, my girl. You’re learnin’ really fast for your Mistress. Thhhhhaaaaaattt’s right. Oh, you make your Mistress feel soooooo goooodddd. Now, reach down and please your own nipples while you suck on mine. Pinch them hard for your Mistress.”

Without hesitation, Rebecca released her hands from the redhead’s large fleshy boob and started to pull and pinch her own large pink nipples.

“That’s right, sugarplum. A woman’s nipple just loves to get attention from pinching fingers or a really hot mouth. Mistress is going to teach you all about your pretty sexual body. Now, take that nipple and bite on it. But not too hard.”

Rebecca started to bite exquisitely down upon the very erect nipple tip.

Lucy moaned her approval.
-----------------------------------------

The SubCommander knew that it was the prime time for him to act. Subject 517 was FINALLY sexually peaking after a prolonged period. But her arousal had taken too long and soon the Commandant, who had specifically requested her, was to arrive for his breeding session. The SubCommander would have to steer the subject into almost complete sexual delirium in a rapid series of sexual stimulations that were both mental and physical in nature.
---------------------------------

Much to her surprise, Rebecca found that not only was the nipple erect in response to her soft biting, but, much to her surprise the nipple was expanding with every lick, suck and bite. The nipple started to enlarge, nearly filling her mouth with nipple. She tongued and tongue it as it continued to extend beyond her mouth.

“Oh YES! Oh, Yes my sweet girl!” squealed Lucy as her erotic desires multiplied exponentially which the size of her burgeoning and now gigantic and very erect nipple. She gently pulled the other woman’s mouth from her suckling and commanded, “You will now pleasure the other one. You have neglected it. You will apologize.”

“I’m sorry, Mame,” a somewhat confused Rebecca replied. “I will suck good for you now.”

She grabbed the other breast and started feverishly sucking and licking at the once-neglected nipple. Like the first one it got bigger and bigger in her mouth. She loved making it so hard and excited. Lucy’s burgeoning nipple continued to change with each excited exchange with Rebecca’s sensual little mouth. The nipples were both growing now to 6, 7 inches long and enlarging as the Rebecca lustily licked and sucked. She found that soon she could only put about one half of the offered nipple flesh into her mouth. Lucy let out a moan of absolute ecstasy as she looked down at her massive aureolas. Rebecca stared intently at the offered flesh as it appeared to her that Lucy’s teats were now like extremely swollen cow utters, just begging to be milked.

“Grab the, oooooooohhhhhhhh, other one and stroke it with your soft little hands,” the redhead instructed as she grabbed one of Rebecca’s hands and moved it back and forth along the now huge nipple shaft. “Oooooohhhhh yyyyeeesssss, that’s right, sugar....plum. Open your mouth as wide as you can.”

Rebecca stopped licking and sucking and opened her somewhat smallish mouth as wide as she could. At that moment, her redheaded mistress grabbed both of her own massive boobs, crushed them together from the sides, and proceeded to plunge BOTH of her long, cylindrical “nipple utters” into Rebecca’s gaping maw. The young blonde’s mouth was now completely filled with the two slippery wet, elongated nipples. She found herself slobbering profusely all over her new Mistress’ titty flesh which made it easier for the huge nippled shafts to slide back and forth in the young “sex student’s” now very-willing oral cavity. Lucy grabbed the back of Rebecca’s head and, lacing her fingers under the blonde locks at the back of her new lover’s neck, proceeded to force the submissive blonde’s head up and down. The neophyte blonde lesbian found her body now being completely consumed with lust for Lucy. She found her pelvic region suddenly beckoning for attention as it slowly started to thrust very slightly back and forth matching the “plunges” of the redhead’s two massive nipples. She felt the strange sensation of wetness proceeding forth from her completely untried vagina. She found herself reaching downward in sexual frustration toward the softly glistening labia that was now ravenous for attention.

“That’s right. That’s right. You just love it. You just love it, don’t you-- you queer little whore?

Lucy reached downward and grabbed Rebecca’s wrist as it pulled within a few inches of the object of her sexual desire. Simultaneously, the dominant lesbian pulled her gigantic “nipple erections” out of the disappointed blonde’s mouth and whispered excitedly, “I must prepare you now.”

With that the completely stimulated redhead moved rapidly to remove all of her and Rebecca’s remaining undergarments. Rebecca noticed that her redhead lover’s movements were somehow accelerating. Lucy was moving faster and faster as she grabbed the eager blonde’s body. One hand grabbed at her new sex student’s boobs and nipples while the other hand reached down and feverishly started to stroke, massage, squeeze and finger Rebecca’s very drenched virgin pussy. The redhead no longer spoke full sentences accept once she said,

“Get wet for me you little whore!”

But mostly she panted and rambled slightly while moaning out repeated words like, “Wet, wet, wet” and “Love it! Love it!”

She pulled Rebecca up and positioned her with the blonde’s legs spread outward. She then sat next to her new “conquest” and spread her own legs so that her right thigh dangled over Rebecca’s left thigh. She then reached down and simultaneously started to completely control both of the young woman’s excited, gaping cunts. Soon both women were moaning and thrusting wildly back and forth.
-------------------------------------

The Commandant was completely delighted at the sight of Subject 517 as he entered the breeding chamber. The spread-eagled young woman was thrusting her wanton pelvic region upward and downward. She was prepared perfectly, he thought. The SubCommander had done his job that evening with distinction and would be rewarded. However, now the older, middle-aged man was going to have his ever way with this very young breedcow. He loved his breeders to be very young: between twenty and twenty-five seasons. He also demanded with his “relations” that he be the first to successfully impregnate them. Subject 517 was perfect for his pleasures for she had just passed from her nineteenth season into her twentieth and was in her first weeks as “breed stock”. He also loved to drive his fingers both into the vagina as well as the anus of the cow in preparation for his intercourse with them. This was his fourth session with 517 and, much to his delight, found that not only did his finger move, for the first time, with ease up the female’s ass---but he could swear that she was deriving great pleasure from his attentions.  “Of course,” he somewhat chuckled as he thought  “this is nonsense”. The Commandant slowly started stroking his burgeoning erection with his other hand.
------------------------------------

“cunt, cunt, Cunt, CUNT!” the redhead was repeating over and over, almost as if in a sexual mantra while wildly finger-fucking both vaginas.

Rebecca was nearly hypnotized watching the still erect “nipple shafts” swaying back and forth-- almost like the wagging tails of two dogs. She looked downward and, must to her surprise, saw Lucy plunging almost her entire hand up her own redheaded vagina. Lucy grabbed one of Rebecca’s hands and, placing it on her right “nipple erection”, moved her lover’s hand in a stroking motion up and down the “shaft” while starting to repeat the words, “milk me, milk me, Milk me, MILK ME!”

Rebecca grabbed and pulled at and stroked the redhead’s long “utters”---much to Lucy’s quickening delight. The redhead, for the first time, inserted two fingers up her blonde lover’s now pulsating cunt. Rebecca squealed with ecstasy as her gushing pussy expanded to easily accommodate the extra digit.

Suddenly, Lucy leapt upwards, as if by some unknown force, and grabbed both of Rebecca’s legs. Like a wishbone the experienced redhead pulled Rebecca’s right ankle straight downward while pulling her left ankle straight upward. From this position she proceeded to plunge her own left nipple into her blonde lover’s gaping vagina.

Continuing to chant “milk me, milk me, Milk me, MILK ME!”---the redhead “fucked” her nippled flesh into and out of the submissive blonde woman’s drenched pussy. Lucy reached down and started to penetrate Rebecca’s exposed asshole with her right middle finger. The no longer inexperienced blonde leapt upward and let out a brief moan of pain followed by a long moan of sexual satisfaction. Soon, the dominant lesbian Mistress removed her finger and replaced it, again to Rebecca’s surprise, with her elongated right nipple-shaft.

Now the young blonde was double penetrated by her lover’s two “nipple cocks”. Both women exploded in complete sexual euphoria as they both raced toward mutual multiple orgasms. As Rebecca started to cum for the first time she let out a wail of pleasure. Lucy too started to cum profusely all over her own fingers as she wildly bucked back and forth as fast as she could. As she continued to spend, Rebecca could swear that she felt the huge left nipple of her lover start to squirt milk into her already flooded cunt.
------------------------------------

The Commandant’s erection lasted only a few minutes before he started to ejaculate into the vaginal cavity of Subject 517. Soon he would finish and remove both his spent cock from the “cow” female’s vagina as well as the finger from her very accommodating anus.
© Copyright 2007 The Magician (the_magician at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1208925-The-Chair-Chapter-Three