*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211355-Jacob
by Kim
Rated: E · Essay · Biographical · #1211355
Jacob came into my life just 6 short years ago. Many a day have I questioned my decision
    Jacob came into my life just 6 short years ago. In that time he has managed to drive me to the brink of madness more than once. He has also been the reason that I have not completely given up on this crazy life of mine. Because of him I have learned to laugh through some very rough spots. When things were at the worse that they could possibly be and I wanted to just curl up in a corner some where and just die, he is the reason that I got up out of bed, and some how made it through the day.

    Many a day have I questioned my decision to have him in my life. But yet I am so very thankful that he is here to share it with me. He has made me see things in a different light too many times to count. He has also made me cry, yell, worry and even curse.

    Many days I can't wait for him to be out the door. But when it is time for him to come home I am happy to see him and have him tell me about his day.

    I hate the way I have to pick up after him. He never seems satisfied with anything that I do for him. And is a very picky eater.

    I love the way he gets excited about the simplest things and his bright blue eyes sparkle as he tells me about these things. I love the way my heart melts when he tells me that he is sorry. Most of all I love the way he tells me "I love you, Mom".
© Copyright 2007 Kim (kabbykim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1211355-Jacob