*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1215378-Tossed-Amongst--the-sinners
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Psychology · #1215378
A soft snowy day covers a psychotic mans house...where inside he contemplates his death..
I stare into the drifts of snow as they pile up....just like my victims.
        The victims....
Piled up in my head they lay...
        dead as my black tarnished soul that resembles a man once loved.
A man who once was.

Coldness engulfs my small old body. I scream inside. My heart cannot feel...therefore I cannot live. Have I ever lived?

        Deep in a hole I feel an embedding of sorts. A cry for eternity rips through me...and as I feel this a deep thought appears.Kill.

What a fucking word that is.
    Demolishes all sens of reality and reasonabilty...doesn't it?

The same occurence of insane thoughts and actions rush through my head as if an acid tablet has exploded in my mind...


A mind of a quite insane old...run down...basterd...thinks somthing should be done.

Through the snow I see the light...

          the religous morons had always been right.
                  talk about sick irony.

"Pull the fuckin trigger.....you pussy...."The demon himself whispers.

                        Except my dark crusted soul filled with the sinners of past and present will determine the state of rupture that awaits me.

For today i was tossed amongst the sinners....




Off in the distance.........a small boy crys.....followed by a gunshot.
© Copyright 2007 Come as you are (jackarspunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1215378-Tossed-Amongst--the-sinners