*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1241242-A-Vision-Unclear
Rated: E · Sample · Emotional · #1241242
A short paragraph I wrote from the heart.


Empty. My hollow heart mourns for you, with each beat slowly aching, dying for you. Where are you? My soft tender skin and once glistening eyes are now just a dull shadow of my thoughts and feelings, as I am slowly and subtly left behind. I scream and cry for you, my shaking hand clutching at my heart, tears wavering their way down my frowning cheeks. But you didn't hear me. Your back turned, I fall to the ground, crying, wallowing in misery. I bury my helpless face into my hands, and as I desperately cry, smooth black tears run down my face.. My ripped black skirt falls neatly around me as I choke out my tears. My arm desperately reaches out for you, clinging to the air around you. Do not leave me. My fist clenches but all I can feel is air. I beg you, plead with you, cry for you to stay with me, but you cannot hear me. I can see you, your delicate frame a silhouette in the darkened room, lit only by a solemn candle. As the sorrowful tears leave my body, do you notice? My heart beat slows and I am drained of all joyful feeling. How could you leave me like this? Hesitantly, I see your outline growing smaller, as you step away from me, leaving me in a puddle of my own misery, leaving me to sink deeper into a dark sorrowful place. I cry out your name, both arms reaching for you, but I can't seem to gather the energy to stand up. Hopelessly dying for you, I bring my hand to my encaged heart, feeling it burn out inside me. Slowly but surely, your fragile outline disappears into the distance. Gone. My tear soaked face crumples as I call out for you to come back, to take me with you. But you cannot hear me. Weakly, my distressed and saddened voice whispers to myself. I love you.
© Copyright 2007 OhMyJuliet (ohmyjuliet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1241242-A-Vision-Unclear