*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244048-The-Rift
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Mystery · #1244048
The vampire race is dying
He hissed as light ripped through his world of darkness, it was a violet blue light. A girl stepped out of it, she was beautiful and pale; She wore an outfit he had never seen before, it was a white jump suit and a pale blue light emmited from her belt and sides.
"Who are you?" he hissed.
"I am Lillith Moon and you are Alexander Cross." She answered in a blase tone.
He stood up and pulled a black t-shirt over his head.
"How do you know?" he questioned her.
"because I know every thing." She muttered.
She looked away from him and stared out at nothingness.
"There is a rip in time, the time space continuem is ripping apart and our kind is dying." She whispered.
"What am I supposed to do? I don't even care about our kind." He hissed.
"You are one of the last...how can you say such things?"
"I can say such things because not one of our kind have given any thing to me but my damnation." He snarled.
She sneered at him, "You mean your eternal life, the one that your beloved Valda bestowed upon you."
A memory came into his veiw, he remembered the pale golden haired Valda, who had taken him from the poverty of Rome, in this memory she was leaning over him as he was bleeding, he was trying to mutter to her to leave him but she stayed and then he saw the white fangs against her red painted lips.
"Save me...damned one..." he had whispered.
Lillith laughed at him as she saw what he saw, "You fool, you asked her to damn you and now you think you owe her nothing, you owe our sire everything."
He glared at her, "You were made by Valda?"
She smiled coyly, "Yes."
© Copyright 2007 Claudia de Sang (queen_de_sang at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1244048-The-Rift