*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253662-The-Dream
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1253662
The dream that took her places.
The Dream

It has been the hardest year of my life.  My best friend has been playing G.I. Joe in the middle-east.  Today, his family planned a surprise, welcome home party and I have the pleasure of being included in such a beautiful occasion.  Jason and I have known each other since high-school, living just a few blocks from one another.  I can remember the first time I saw him.  He was bouncing a basketball up and down the street early in the morning.  Over the summer, I was visiting my grandparents and my friend Tina called to tell me about the new guy in the neighborhood.  She described him as this gorgeous guy who would take your breathe away with his smile.  And that he did.  I heard the ball hitting the pavement about 10 a.m. this particular moment.  The curtains were wide open in the living room, so I ran to get out of view and caught a glimpse of his calf muscles.  Each step Jason took, the muscle appeared to get larger and larger.  He began to turn around and head back in the direction he came from and I caught a glimpse of his ass.  Not big, but not bad! His butt looked tight and muscular too!  I like that.

At just 15 years old, I didn’t know what I was feeling.  Love was something you thought you had with the scrub boyfriend who took you to the movies.  This past year has been the hardest for me because Jason began to reveal feelings he has been having for some years.  We began writing one another when he first deployed.  The letters were nice and friendly until he flipped the script on me.  This particular letter addressed some deep emotional feelings that I would not have expected from Jason.  Sure we had a great relationship, 17 years of friendship.  Jason has serious feelings for me after all of these years.  I was trying to over-analyze each letter.  Thinking to myself, he is only saying this because he is lonely in the desert.  But then I realized we always had a connection, a true friendship.  It was mostly physical in the early years, and that was how we liked it.  Now, he wants to explore a serious, monogamous relationship with me.  Jason is fine, I must admit, but why me and why now?

Jason’s brother Ken asked me how I was feeling.  I really wanted to say confused, scared, excited and horny as hell, but I simple replied great!  He didn’t need to know all of that other stuff.  Jason had been writing me letters explicitly describing all of the things he wanted to do to me and all of the ways he wanted me to feel.  That man could always get my juices flowing.  Even now, I am wet and he isn’t even here.

A red Toyota Camry pulled into the drive-way.  What is she doing here?  Stacy jumped out of the car wearing a skimpy tight fitting dress and a hair weave that took three horses to make.  My stomach started making weird sounds so I moved toward the food and made a small plate. 
“What the hell?” Jason’s mother Roberta yelled from the window. 
“I don’t want any mess around here, you hear me girl?” She was telling Stacy. 
“Ms. Walters, I don’t start trouble.  I just want to be here when Jason gets home.  I know he missed me, I mean home.”
“Sounds like she don’t know.” One of Jason’s aunts said.
“Know what?” I whispered.
“You will find out soon enough,” she said and walked out of the room.

Somebody wasn’t saying something around here.  I felt uncomfortable from the moment I walked in.  I was introduced to every member of the family, and after the initial nice to meet you, I would here; “she is pretty”, “so that’s her”, I see why now.”  What did all of that mean? 
Stacy walked into the dining area where I was standing. She gave me the once over, ignored me and began greeting everyone as if this was her home and she was the hostess of this party.  I didn’t want to see anymore so I walked into the front room to have a seat when I overheard another of Jason’s aunts saying, “Roberta was wrong for letting that girl in here.  She is about to get her feelings hurt and she deserves it.”

Stacy has done some really stupid things during the 4 years she was dating Jason.  Playing all kinds of mind games with him and trying to take him for all kinds of clothes and cash.  She even pretended she was pregnant to see what he would do.  Jason was almost sucked into her scheming; vindictive ways until her true colors came shining through.  I had never been so relieved when he finally left her.  Yet, Stacy can’t seem to take a hint.  Now, I am wondering what is about to happen next.  A black sedan pulled up and Roberta began yelling for everyone to be quiet.  Jason came through the kitchen door.
         “Mama, Mama? I’m Home. I know ya’ll here, I smelled the food all the way up the block.” He yelled.
         “SURPRISE!” We all yelled as he came through the archway that led to the front family room.

Roberta ran through the crowd of family and friends and embraced her son in a bear hug.  Jason swung her around a few times and then placed her gently back to the floor.  When she finally let him go, she whispered something in his ear.  The smile he gave radiated the entire room and it became intense when he spotted me toward the back of the room.  I heard Roberta say, “Go get her.” Again, I must be missing something.  No one in the room was talking and they began to part like the red sea, leading straight to me.  I was more confused than ever. 

As Jason was about 5 feet from me, Stacy jumped up in his face and tried to kiss him.  Jason placed his hand over her mouth and pushed her to the side without ever taking his eyes off of me.  My nerves began to jump around so fast I think I was shaking.  Jason grabbed my hands and pulled me into a tight embrace.  He smelled so good and his arms were so strong.  This is the place I wan to be forever.  He felt so right and so comfortable.  Every nervous twitch and uncomfortable shake was eased away as Jason held me close.  He leaned down and placed the softest kiss on my lips and knelt to one knee.  Not here, not now, was all I could think of.  I had just met his family and I know he is not about to propose to me. 

         “I love you so very much” He said.
         “I love you too,” I whispered back to him.
         “I don’t want to live without you and I am here on bended knee, in front of everyone I love asking you to be my wife.” 
He pulled out a box and opened it to the most beautiful ring I have ever seen.  No, it wasn’t the 2-carat princess-cut solitaire on a platinum band women drool about. The ring was nice sized and perfect for my small hands. It was beautiful because it came from Jason’s heart, and that is all that matters.  I hadn’t realized I didn’t respond to his proposal until I heard his mother screaming in the background, “well?”  Until then, all I could see and all I could hear was Jason.  Everyone else in the room disappeared. 
The tears were raining down my face and my voice decided it wouldn’t work so I nodded my headed up and down over and over again until Jason picked me up like a feather and began kissing me feverishly.  How much do I love this man? 

For the rest of the evening, Jason never let my hand go.  Everywhere he went, I was right by his side and that is how he wanted it. 
         “I never want you to leave my side.” He whispered between the evening of kisses he bestowed upon me.
         “I never will.” I replied back to him between restless breaths.

It was late when the last of Jason’s guests headed home.  Stacy didn’t stay after the proposal.  I suppose she knew her place, especially since Roberta threatened her during Jason’s proposal. She tried to give me the evil eye a couple of times, but I could care less.  My future was on my mind. 

With my hand still in his, Jason said his goodbyes, closed the door and walked over to the sofa in the family room. His eyes pierced into mine and he never said a word, he just stared at me. I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable when he finally said something.
         “I Love You!” he said very matter-of-factly.
         “I Love You back!” I responded with a smile.
         “I don’t think you understand just how much I love you. Let me show you.”

Jason pulled me onto his lap and began to shower me with soft kisses all over my face and neck while he undid each button on my blouse.  His hands were warm as they began to stroke my breasts.  Every touch was slow and soft and I wanted more, but he wouldn’t give it to me.  Jason lowered me down to the floor and continued with his assault of kisses on my breasts. He moved his hand down between my legs and began massaging my throbbing clitoris. I wanted more; I wanted him inside of me.  This moment was all I could think about from the first erotic letter he sent from overseas. 

His kisses began to trail down my torso and he pulled my skirt as he went down.  Soon my skirt was off and Jason was opening my legs.  “Beautiful!” he whispered before quenching his thirst with all of my love juice.  I cried out in pleasure with every wave of ecstasy.  He was torturing me and he knew it.  Jason tried to lift me from the floor, but I wouldn’t let him. 

         “I want you here, right now, inside of me.” I commanded of him.
         “Yes Ma’am,” he replied while taking the remainder of his clothes off.

When Jason lowered himself onto me gently and inserted his rock hard penis into the folds of everything that is woman about, I nearly choked.  At first, he was a little tight but once I adjusted to his size it was pure delight.  Jason didn’t rush anything and the more I tried to get more of him inside the more he slowed down.
         
         “My love, you have me forever.” He smiled.

Just then the love I have for him came out in a mixture of emotions.  I began to cry uncontrollably and laugh, then I climaxed so hard Jason came right along with me. This is the happiest I have been in many years.

         “I didn’t want to take you like this. On the floor.  I wanted it to be perfect.”
         “It was perfect.  Every time with you will be perfect.  I love you so much Mr. Walters.”
         “I love you for always, Mrs. Walters.”

He began kissing me softly again.  The tingles wouldn’t go away.  I love his touch and he touched me everywhere.  Just as Jason was about to take me to that blissful place again, the phone began ringing. 

Rrrrriiiiiinnnngggggg      rrrrrriiiiiiinnnnggggg

“Hello?”
“You sound asleep.  Jason’s party starts in an hour.  What were you doing?”
“Angie?”
“Get up; I will be there in 20 minutes.”

With my hands between my legs I looked at the clock and realized it was all a dream.
Damn, Dreams!!!!

Written by Lichelle
Especially for Brian
© Copyright 2007 Lichelle (lichelle75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1253662-The-Dream