*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280067-the-adventure-across-anula
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1280067
continued from 3d entry
CHAPTER 15
JIGAWA



During diner Negge got every ones attention. Lilly took of her locket and gave it to Negge he stood on one knee and asked as he opened the locket.
“Lilly will you marry me?” she looked at him with caring eyes and said
“yes I will!” she hugged him and every one cheered. ”but” every one stopped “after I do we have kill Griffin I made a commitment to my friends and I plan to keep it is that ok.”
“as long as you don’t forget me.”
“I could never do that even if I wanted to.” then every one cheered again. Koi and Meco hugged each other and started to cry and said at the same time
“stuff like this makes us girly.” they punched each other on the arm to make each other stop crying but they just could not stop and they started punching each other in the face. Soon they started to full out fight kicking and every thing like that and it looked like this.I made this picture myself. By the end of diner they were knocked out cold. Shcamaru and Kendric just sighed and picked them up and cared them to there rooms. In the morning Koi and Meco were awake and ready to look for Bleana and Vexus.
“sorry Mesuke you are going to have to stay here we are heading up the mountain by the position of there landing they should be at 100 kilometers on trail 24 B.” Koi said trying to act smart.
“how do you know that.?” Mesuke asked wondering how she knew that.
“Kendric told us I love having a smart boyfriend who’s hot.” Mesuke rolled her eyes. They took the horses and before they went they told Mesuke to tell the others ware they were of to and they were off. They followed the map Kendric gave them and soon they were at the cave ware they had landed they found them Bleana sleeping on Vexus. He was awake.
“It seems that we have found the love birds now come on we have to get going to Lilly’s wedding. now you guys get on this hoarse you have a lot of people.” Vexus looked at her funny and finally said
“Lilly is getting marred.”
“ yes and Bleana wake her up.” he woke her and she got on the hoarse. “Bleana you are one of Lilly’s bride maids now come on we need to hurry.” they ran to the castle every one was glad to see them. Koi, Meco, and Bleana rushed to Lilly’s dressing room.
“Thank god you found her Bleana what’s wrong your eyes are gold and your wings. O no this is not good.” Koi and Meco punched both sides of her face she was knocked out Lilly looked at them.
“it is better we do that when she is gold it is not pretty.” Koi agreed with Meco she saw what she was like her wings did not go away so they tied her up. Meco went with Lilly to her wedding and Koi stayed with Bleana. She knew the blood on Vexus’s back came form an attack by her she wanted to know why. She was carouse about these kinds of things. Soon Bleana was awake she tried to set her self free. Koi smacked her across the face.
“why must you kill Vexus?!” she looked at her with her eyes of wisdom.
“He is the reincarnation of the cursed one Tasuto I must kill him to send the sole to hell once and for all.” Koi’s eyes widened she stepped backed in to the wall and slid down till her butt hit the floor.
“Shcamaru’s dad I killed him six…teen….years…ago. Even though he acts nothing like him he is a good kid and besides you are the one who is his girlfriend.”
“Bleana may love him but I use it as an advantage to get the opportunity once the demon inside of her was gone I could take over her body and let her out when it is convenient he may try to set her free but it is under my control now.”
“it worked before and you have no control over her at all you make her fell inferior insignificant so you are stronger but she has friends who believe in her and you will never win no matter how much you want to. Bleana I know you can hear me I believe in you. You are stronger than her you can take control and never let it happen again because you are always strong you face your fears for your friends that is stronger than she will ever be.” she fell down and her bark wings returned Koi untied her and cared her to her room and put her on the bed and she went to sleep. Koi made it in time for the reception every one was wondering if Bleana was ok and asked what was wrong with her.
“she will be ok she what’s to kill Vexus for her is the reincarnation of Tasuto.”
“WHAT MY DAD IS INSIDE HIM.”
“Jigawa his dad is inside me why me.”
“when was your birth day Vexus just to make sure.”
“um it is November 12 why.”
“it is true then sixteen years ago November 12 I killed Shcamaru’s dad and that is when I meet Shcamaru.”
“but how did you become friends she killed your dad.”
“I hated my dad he was very mean.” Taboto cut in.
“than that means you were nine Koi that is amassing that you killed him at that age.”
“lets just say I was the strongest kid in the sandbox. Lots of kids used to pull on my ears and tail when I was young I had to protect myself some how my parents taught me how to battle with a sword and my hands. Tasuto killed my parents and other people in my town I would kill him any way I could and I did. I am not going to kill Vexus just because his sole did not go to hell.” Negge was lessening to her and replied
“that is awful Koi Lilly told me about you I am sorry you missed the wedding.” Shcamaru made a little joke.
“it is a good thing she wasn’t there or else Meco and her would have killed each other by the end.” Koi started to laugh and every one else just joined in with her. After the party was over every one went to see Bleana she was up by then and had a sharp pain in her cheek from Koi’s slap to her face. Negge was there to he was happy to see Lilly’s friends.
“I am sorry I had to hit you so hard I thought It would stop hurting by now.”
“it’s ok Koi I am fine I know you just did it to help me. I can fight agents the god now I know I am stronger than her and she is weak.”
“you kinda remind me of myself when I was younger ya know.”
“I knew inside you were just a hurt strong little girl. I learned from that little girl even though she was showing her pain she taught me many things and I listened to her.” Kendric put in a idea that he was serious about but every one else thought it was funny.
“you should become a therapist you are very good at this.” every one laughed except Kendric “I was being serious.” Meco kissed him.
“I love it when you are serious it is so funny.” once the laughing stopped Vexus smiled.
“I never knew I was going to be almost killed by the guys that are on my side.” Bleana just fell down and immediately her eyes turned gold and so did her wings.
“I told you I was under control….never you will not hurt them….it is destine for there death….not now not ever!” she let out a painful scream the god came out. “I may not be able to control you but I can control myself.”
“O no you can’t!” she stretched out her arms and placed one hand in front of the other. “spirits return!” a black hand came out and grabbed the god and returned to her hand. She fell down on her knees. “who is in control now Shono.” every one backed up and there eyes widened Vexus was terrified he sat in the corner and started to cry as if he was dieing and spoke as every one was staring a worried stare. Bleana did not know what was wrong she put her fist in front of her mouth as a fear position she backed in to the other side of the room scared out of her wits.
“Shono I should have known.” Vexus got up that was not his voce.
“dad stop you will not hurt my friends.” he had his arm around Koi.
“how dare you fall in love with my killer that’s all right you wont live long” he moved his hand in front of all of them and a gust of wind knocked them in to the wall. “now for you Shono you took my immortality so I will take your life.” Bleana ran up and hugged Vexus she cried on him and spoke.
“you wont hurt me I know Vexus wont let you.” he grabbed her by the throat and rose her up her wings turned gold with her eyes.
“You came back Tasuto you just want your butt to be handed to you on a silver platter.” she grabbed his arm and span around and let go he crashed in to the door. He got up.
“what is that all you got.”



CHAPTER 16
THE LOVED ONES FIGHT



He drew out his sword and cut her leg she fell to the ground and tried to get up but could not. She flew up her leg badly injured before she could hit him he was behind her and hit the binding point of her wings she fell quickly to the floor. Vexus fought of Tasuto and ran and caught her she looked at him with her golden eyes.
“you are no treat to me you would rather save the one who tried to kill you. He will never succeed inside you my job is done. Bleana has chosen well with you. You protect her well and you defeated the demon to help her you care only for her safety I trust you I will trust you to block Tasuto from possessing your power you are nothing like him at all.” Shono went back into Bleana’s body and left Bleana was almost dead in his arms. Shcamaru got up but did not draw his sword he saw the look in his eyes he was terrified and upset he got up. He fell back down on his knees and fainted.
“are you ok kid.” he did not answer “Negge Taboto wake up come on.” Negge got up rubbing his head.
“ah what happened they look a wreck we have to get them to Illary our doctor.” Taboto woke up Kendric they cared both of them to Illary she shock her head up stares Koi woke up every one else and ran to Illary’s office. When Koi saw them she was afraid for Vexus she did not want him to get hurt again. If Bleana died we would all be devastated.
“the girl should recover after a few days. As for you other than some scrapes on your back you are just fine as soon as Kenobe brings the alcohol.” soon a dingo fur came into the room caring a tray with cotton balls and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. As soon as she put the trey down Meco ran up to her and hugged her.
“KENOBE!!!!!!!! I missed you do you still have that wooden sword necklace from like forever ago.”
“I am working Meco and yes I have it.” she had already let go before she said something. “now lift up your shirt and this might sting.” she dabbed the alcohol on his back he took a deep breath as if it hurt. “stop being such a baby it cant hurt that bad.” she gasped as the bubbles from the foaming alcohol turned black and then a harsh red. “Illary this is something I have never seen before” Koi looked at his back.
“hmm this is simple to fix nothing more than a jik potion and you will be good as new. Now let me see I have some in my backpack. Aha here it is.”
“is it going to hurt.”
“O no Vexus I wont feel a thing.” Vexus yelled as she rubbed it on his back the scrapes faded till they were no longer visible. “there that should fix it now Illary and Kenobe can take it from here.”
“I say you should just take it easy for a wile until Bleana is better as well” Kenobe agreed with Illary
“the girl will wake up in a few minuets. Meco it is nice to see you again.” she took out her wooden sword necklace out of her skirt pocket. Meco unraveled hers off of her sword handle. “it has been so long. I have not seen you for a wile my work is done here you want to go to my room?”
“sure, I will see you guys latter ok.”
“Shcamaru and I are going out too catch you latter.”
“Prince Negge your father needs me I must be going now.”
“all right Kendric and tell my dad that Lilly and her friends are staying longer than expected.”
“will do sir.”
“you think they are ok Taboto with each other after that I mean they are right.”
“no need to worry Meru Koi will fix it if they aren’t and we know that from exceptions.”
“there is a good thing about this” Tyen said Lilly asked him
“and what would that be and I might already know the answer to that.”
“I can sleep a lot longer thanks to this mishap.”





CHAPTER 17
In witch I cried a lot in righting this chapter

Koi and Shcamaru were out on the balcony of there room. She started for they both wanted to talk about it.
“when you left I was a total wreck I did not know how you could just leave me after all the years we had been together. But why why did he want to kill me.” she turned and faced him and looked into his eyes and held her locket .
“you killed his greatest ally my father I knew he would not pass up on having his son as his partner. So I could protect you but it did not work he nearly killed you and it was all my fault. I could have done it differently I could have fought him.” he grabbed her hands and he cupped his over hers “strategy is not the greatest weapon and nether is strength it is what you are fighting for and that was for my love for you. I was wrong to leave you I am sorry.”
“there is no resin to be sorry I love you and you made a mistake it is ok I forgive you. You did all you could and it is nice to know you would go ageist your will to save me. You did not screw up what you did is the most ungrateful thing you ever did for me. You could have fought for me and you could have died and I would have died as well you did the smart thing don’t hurt your self for it you did the right thing.” he kissed her.
“your majesty prince Negge has informed me that his wife and friends are staying longer than planed.”
“Kendric that is just fine it will be nice for you to have some time off with your girlfriend as well.”
“sir I don’t really deserve this I mean you need and adviser and and…”
“oh do not be so maddest you have not seen her in months I can deal for a wile you go on have a good time.”
“Ok Meco check out my HAPPENEN HOOPDIE!!!”
“that is a totally awesome scoter Kenobe ware did you get it.”
“gift from the king for my 28th birthday.” Kendric knocked on the door “come in” he came in
“Meco the king gave me time off we can be together for as long as you are here. Not that you will stop being my girlfriend when you leave.”
“Meco you never told me you were with Kendric?!” her eyes widened with unbelief. Meco turned around and had her I can not believe you just said that and you are gona get it look on her face.
“and is there a problem with that Kenobe do I have to remind you about you and Neshowma hm.”
“it was different I was young and stupid and I was not your age and dating some nerd.” Meco growled and slapped her across the face and soon started a cat fight more like a dog fight because they were not playing around. Koi and Shcamaru heard them and rushed to Kenobe’s room.
“Meco stop it what did she do for you to attack her?!” Meco got up
“she was messing with my man.”
“well she dose deserve a good slap or two now get over it.” Kenobe looked up
“Shcamaru?”
“hi Kenobe” she hugged him Koi’s eyes tuned to fire. She put her finger in her face Shcamaru did not even hug back because he knew he was dead if he did.
“YOU ARE GONA GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM OR I AM GONA GIVE IT TO YOU WORSE THAN MECO DID!” she let go and asked
“who is she Shcamaru and what is she talking about.” he pushed her off of him for she was still close to him. He shock his hands in front of him.
“o no you are not going to pull that out we broke up a long time ago. Koi has been my girl friend for six years now so don’t go thinking I am yours.”
“who is she to be yours.”
“Meco we need to give her a wake up call.”
“I thought you would never say so.” Meco cracked her knuckles and when they were just about to attack Meru and Taboto grabbed there tails and pulled them back. They both yelped in pain.
“Meru let go she is not gona insult Meco’s man like that.”
“Taboto! get off she is not gona steal my cuz’s man like that.”
“you are not going to get any ware that way. Kendric could you please get her.”
“come on Meco stop acting stupid”
“I agree Koi are you going believe I am going to fall for her.” Shcamaru replied
they stopped and at the same time said
“your right”
“now that that is over Bleana wants to see you guys now come on.”
“ok Meru how is she.”
“come and see for your self.” they went into the room. Bleana smiled but Vexus looked at the floor with a regretful look on his face. Koi was worried about him it looked as if he felt responsible for it and he would leave to protect her from himself. She knew it was not just a look she could see right to his feelings. What he did was unforgivable he looked up at her as if she would make the pain go away. On the inside of him she saw a little boy who was very hurt and needed help because he does not know what to do next. She was not paying any attention to the conversation at all. Koi leaves the room with out saying any thing no one acted like they noticed it was getting late and she went to bed and fell asleep. Soon every one left and went to bed soon after Bleana fell asleep. Vexus could not sleep he was so hurt on the in side he could not bare it any more. He grabbed a peace of paper and pen he wrote a note he wrote he was going to tack a walk and he will be back soon. Koi was behind him and asked if he wanted some company. She joined him once they were outside of the room and down the hall he started to talk to her.
“I hurt her I cant do this to her she deserves better like Dala did and she wound up dead. I don’t want that to happen to her.”
“you think that leaving will protect her I know her no matter how much someone she loves hurts her she will love them after. Shcamaru left me to protect me from Griffin but I ended up hurt any way. Leave if you think it is right but she will never forget you.”
“I think it is the right thing to do I don’t want to hurt her again I almost killed her and it hurts me on the inside.”
“I know on the inside you do not know what to do next you want some one to take the burden. You feel like you are not strong enough to keep him away he got that power and he wants more.”
“I have to deal with it I love Bleana and she would be devastated if I left. If Tasuto breaks out again Shono will kill me we made a deal I keep Tasuto inside and she will not hurt me. I remember how Dala felt when I said I had to leave her for her safety she was crying and I do not want that to do that to her.”
“what you have done is something you do not deserve she dose deserve you and you need her and you know that. You could not last a day with out her you would rather die than be with out her so you cant leave.”
“you are right but I can leave when I am under control.” he lifted her up like Griffin did but he grabbed her throat and tightened his grip till she could not breath and was unconscious he dropped her “stupid girl…no she is not you can not take control over me…that is what you think ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are a foolish boy I will finish Shono later it is the girl I want”
“no that is what you think dad Koi saved me now it is time to return the favor I have waited sixteen years to kill you again I will protect her from my self.” Shcamaru did not even get a chance to draw his sword when he had a sword in is chest and out of his back Koi had just woken up when he had come.
“SHCAMARU NOOOOO.” She started to cry
“I will not let you hurt any one any more! ….. Koi. tell Bleana I love her. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.” He took the sword out of Shcamaru’s chest and stabbed it in his chest. There they all lie on the castle stares Koi sobbing and Shcamaru and Vexus dead and there blood painted the stares a deep red. There they lay till morning Koi sobbed the whole night. Meru found them when she was going to the kitchen.
“Koi are you alright what happened too you all.” she turned on the light. “o my god you come with me dear we will get you cleaned up and you can talk to me if you want to or you can just cry on my shoulder it is going to be ok.” Meru helped her up her cloths were drenched with blood. She cried and whimpered once they got her clean. She just wanted to talk to Meru and Meco they are her closest companions she had Lilly come as well. She told them the gruesome truth.
“the thing I am afraid of is how Bleana is going to take this before he killed himself he said to tell her he loved her. I want them back I wish I could do something about it.” she started to cry once again they heard a terrified scream and then a cry.
“I think she has found out.” Lilly said as she got up and ran to ware the scream had come from. Koi ran after she had left Bleana was crying with Vexus in her arms like before on Mesuke she pulled the sword further out of his chest. She looked at Koi her demon magic disintegrated and she was a small pixie-fairy once again she flew to Koi and leaned on her ear like she used to and cried unlike she had done all the other times she let her stay there instead of plucking her off.
“I can not bare it my magic is gone I am useless I can not do any thing.” she hugged her ear.
“well I better inform my father in law about this so he can get Illary to clean this up Meco I think you should come with me to get Kendric and tell him we have to leave soon.”



CHAPTER 18
THE WILL IS STRONGER TO FIGHT




Koi and Bleana sat at the bottom of the stares even if the bodies were gone it still felt as if they were still there. Koi did not cry she had to be strong for Bleana. Taboto walked up to them.
“I understand how you feel you just got him back and it must hurt more than last time. He was my best friend and I have pain too you are not alone. Take this you will probable need it more than I will remember it was a few years ago you could never wipe the smile off of Tibaku’s face. It was nice to have her around you guys were the best of friends inseparable even. It broke Shicamaru’s heart knowing what he had done he could not live with him self Griffin had tricked him but he kept his word and stayed at his side. Like a dog and his master he did it for you that just took his heart out. I forgave him for it, it was not his fault Griffin will pay for what he took away from all of us and what he gave. He took Tibaku from me and a few years away from you being with Shcamaru Bleana he gave you love witch ended up with death and broken hearts and friendships we will pay him back for all he did to us.” Koi nodded her head
“I completely understand do not forget what he did to Meru bless her. Crystal eyes bring us hope but that day we gave her hope I still remember it as if it was just happened her black blood dripping off of her fingers on to the cold ground. Her body dark and cold but still kept fighting. It took a peace of her sole with every hit she threw at him by the end of it she hardly had one at all. She is still in pain but still keeps us together and gives us hope it is time for us to give her back something in return.”
“I remember as well as you do it is painful just to remember out any body you are the one who can do this. When we met each other we were only seventeen you have always been the first one to attack and quickly put it into plan. strategy and strength a perfect combination for the fighter or assassin.”
“I always thought of you as a brother I see Rushina in you he always treated me like you do as a protective of me but would let me fight Griffin will pay for that as well.”
“Rushina ha he made a good fighter out of him self he challenges fait I always raspiest him for that.” he took a key chain out of his pocket.
“how did you know Rushina and don’t you mean respected him and how did you get my key chain I thought I gave it to him before my parents were killed along with him.”
“Rushina he is my good friend ever since I was ten and what do you mean respected he knows I still respect him to this day he told me that his sister gave him this and it meant very much to him because she was dead. He said she gave it to him before she was killed with her parents.”
“Rushina is my brother are you saying he is alive after seventeen years I thought he was dead ware is he?”
“well he should live around here I remember now he lives in this town about five blocks from here you want to go I am sure it will cheer you up at least a little.” she nodded her head and got up and fallowed him to Rusina’s house. Taboto knocked on the door and was told to come in. Rushina started first.
“hey Taboto how are you.”
“I am fine but I think I have someone with me that will happier to see.” Koi came in the house she just ran up and hugged him and started to cry but she was happy. His eyes widened he started to smile.
“Koi is is that you younger sister.”
“yes it is me Rushina I thought I would never see you again.”
“how how are you I mean how are things recently I see you have a new friend on your ear do you have anyone I need to know.”
“o my I forgot all about Bleana she stays up there when she gets upset we all are you know every one except. . .” she started to cry Taboto finished it for her.
“Shcamaru he was killed last night he also was one of my good friends as well and Koi’s friend and Bleana’s Boyfriend Vexus is dead also just a kid but I don’t want to get in to that.”
“I understand why don’t we have some tea that always calmed you down.” she nodded her head and fallowed him to the kitchen “you will like my wife she is very sweet I a sure she will like you. Sweet heart my sister and my old friend Taboto have come to visit.”
“Taboto!?” Taboto saw her and Koi stopped crying when she saw her they both said at the same time in astonishment.
“Tibaku you are alive.” she sat there and was surprised Koi just sat next to her “Shcamaru did not kill you and now you are my in law I found my long lost brother and my friend is dead I am totally freaked out.” Taboto was speechless until hi found some thing to say.
“it is imposable it cant be Tibaku it cant be you I saw your death first hand your deep red blood on the ground…” he started to breath harder. “how could it be you were killed by Shcamaru to help protect Koi I don’t understand.”
“Taboto… I was almost killed by Shcamaru and healed. Koi Shcamaru is dead who killed him.” Koi explained it to her and her brother and how she got here. It was a little easy because they had some of it on tape. “I understand I am just glad to see you guys again.”
“o my god I forgot to tell you Lilly got marred.”
“to who Koi”
“Prince Negge come to the castle with us every one else is there are you guys going to come with us to kill Griffin it will be like always come on it will be cool.”
“ya know it.” they went back to the castle every one was happy to see them. Tanaku was a squire in the castle he never wanted to be a knight he wanted to do what Koi and the others did they inspired him he quit. He went to prince Negge to inform him of his withdraw of his position.
“sir Negge I am withdrawing as a squire and soon to be knight hood my father will no longer be the commander of my life I am sorry of my sudden move I hope you will understand.”
“completely you would have made a grate knight but I know what you want to do go ahead be a free drifting hero like you always wanted ever since we were little kids.”
“you were always that way you will make a grate king.”
“I like the way you think you want to come with us we are drifting heroes too.” he looked in Koi’s eyes
“sure why not seems good enough to me.”
“grate it is settled then we leave at morning and what’s your name any way.”
“Tanaku”
“Tanaku I’ve hared that name before. Waite now I remember the grate lord Tanaku ruler of Hiylu you could not possible be him could you.”
“no I am his son he is not royalty so I am not a prince and my father always wanted me to be a respected Knight I never wanted that.”
“that’s grate well he taught you how to fight right.”
“yes what kind of hero would I be if did not know how to fight.”
“good than you will leave with us in the morning you have rode a griffin before right.”
“no I don’t think so”
“grate then Mesuke is going to be your first. O and are you afraid of talking tigers at all.”
“no”
“good Tyen is my pet he likes to sleep but he is very smart.”
“I look forward to meeting them friends of Negges are friends of mine Negge has told me all about you guys. It is nice to finally meet you all and I am sorry for your loss.” she put her hand on his shoulder smiled and said
“don’t feel that way things happen ya know even if you turned back time you could not change what happened in the past.” every one smiled it made Bleana feel better to hear it that way. She started to cheer up seeing the light in Koi’s eyes filled with hope like Meru’s hope for a brighter place in the world.

Two years earlier

“Things may slow you down but nothing can stop you. You fallow your dreams and train to be more skilled to have the perfect combination of strategy and strength and you can do any thing remember that.” Koi looked at Bleana who was on the ground crying she had failed to save young princess Ginger. She looked up at her she saw hope in her eyes in a pain filled body that showed hate.

She remembered that now she is kind the small girl inside is feeling better she understood life and how it works what you must do to complete it Shcamaru did that and life discontinued. Now Bleana understood this she was going to train to be stronger learn to do what she could even if it meant death she would let nothing stop her to be as strong as Koi. Later that night Bleana went to the training room. She punched and kicked till she was sore and kept going she was not going to stop. Nothing could stop her from being stronger her knuckles started to bleed she did not care she would keep going. She was breathing deep and slow she passed out from not enough rest. When she woke up she just kept going until her wings could no longer keep her up she fell in the arrows they gave her deep scratches. She screamed in pain till she was too weak to do any more to help herself. Koi ran down the stares and rushed to the training room she headed the faint sighs coming from the arrow barrel she went over to it. Koi reached in and got Bleana out she was too tired to move or hardly speak.
“Bleana are you ok.?”
“things may ah slow us…down but nothing can stop us from becoming are dreams. my dream is to become as strong as you to have the perfect blend of strategy and strength then I can do any thing I remember.” Koi just shook her head and healed her wounds.
“you are strong you can do the imposable you can do the things people say you can not do your real magic is your power believe in yourself and your attack and it will amaze you of your true power. You need to rest you are very weak.” she did not even get to hear the last of it when she fell asleep. Koi just smiled she saw a real fighter in her. She heard footsteps behind her.
“is she alright I would not want any thing to happen to her.”
“Vexus is that you but how.” she turned around “o hi Tanaku I am sorry I thought I heard some one.”
“it happens some times after some one recently dies. She thinks a lot of you and so do I you guys taught me life is too short to just wait for things to happen you have to try. Your brother is quite nice as well and his wife.”
“yes some times I wish I had some one to be stronger than me so I can cry.”
“I know the feeling my father told me knights, lords, and kings can not cry they have to many responsibilities to be upset as much pain as I endured I kept it inside to show my father I was not worthless but to him I was any way.” she looked at his hurt eyes that could show he was in pain.
“my brother felt the same way he said he had to be strong for me so I could cry and know some one else was strong and could protect me. It all changed when Tasuto killed my parents I thought he was dead as well I could no longer cry I had no one to protect me six years ago I could cry once again but not for long for Bleana I am the on being strong and protecting her.” he put his hand on her shoulder
“you can cry now if you need to I am here.” they came closer together and kissed they pulled away soon it was the first time Koi had kissed a human but it was not that resin she pulled away nether for Tanaku. “I have to go I am really sorry that happened.”
“ya I have to get going too Tanaku.” in the barracks Tanaku talked to Grayson
“hay Grayson have you ever kissed a girl but you knew it was not right but she kissed you back knowing that to.”
“first tell me if you are cheating or not and who you kissed.”
“no I am not but her Boyfriend died and I am not going to say her whole name just the first letter and she dose not live at the castle. The first letter is K now before you play guess what girl tell me the answer.”
“well no not really. Now let me guess I am always good at this game hm is it Koi Newceama.”
“you always win but I beat Bop it.”
“ha I knew it now you should just act as if it did not happen things always turn out right in that situation and it was only once.”
“I hope you are as right as you are at guess the girl. I will miss you Grayson you are my best friend I ever had.”
“and out of all my friends you’re the first.”
“That means a lot Grayson well night.”
“night” Koi sat by Bleana she was still asleep.
“it was a mistake I did not mean to and he did not ether but something on the inside wanted me to I feel different around him what is wrong with me. I feel like my heart sinks in to my stomach when I see him I did not feel that way with Shcamaru all I saw in him was a good friend. That is it I never loved Shcamaru and he never really loved me but when I kissed Tanaku I melted I know he feels the same or at least I hope he does. what do you think Bleana? Of course when I need your blabber mouth you are asleep hm I guess that is just how things go.”

© Copyright 2007 haily haruka (koieto at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1280067-the-adventure-across-anula