*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312239-Housguest
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1312239
A new roomate causes quite a stir with a young married couple.
"I just don't like this."
Jamie was trying not to get angry, or any angrier than she already was. Her husband, oddly enough named Jamie also, an odd coincedence that had helped bring them together, was a good man. He loved her with all his heart and she felt the same for him. But sometimes he was too softhearted toward other people. Like yesterday when he had invited a man he hardly knew to stay with them for a while. His name was Tim and he was recently seperated from his wife. According to Jamie, Tim was down on his luck and just needed a boost to get back on his feet.
"A boost." she said. "Like free room and board and laundry service and the works. For who knows how long."
"Not long." Jamie told her. "And not free. He's going to earn his keep. He is very handy around the house. You'll see."
"Sure." she replied. "but you don't have to be here with him all the time. You are leaving me alone with him while you run off to work."
"He'll stay out of the way." Jamie said. "And if you need something, he'll be here to help. Here he comes, so don't say anything. It will be fine."
"Whatever." she said.
But Jamie was not happy.
Her husband opened the door and she got her first look at Tim. He was older than she had expected. Maybe forty, with dark hair and blue eyes. He was tall and seemed to be in good shape. He was about two days late on shaving and the result was undeniably attractive on him.
He came immiediatly to her, offering his hand.
"So I finally meet Miss Jamie." he said, shaking her hand. "Forgive me, but he didn't tell me how attractive you were."
Jamie blushed, feeling a little uncomfortable with the comment from a man she hardly knew. His had a strong hand and held on for a little longer than a normal handshake.
"I hope I am not causing a problem staying here." he said. "I really didn't want to impose, but Jamie insisted."
"Well," she told him. "It will take some getting used to but I am sure it will work out."
"It will." Jamie said, from his place by the door. "And Tim will only stay for a little while, He'll find a place of his own as soon as he can. Now I need to go. I am already late."
Tim left them to say their goodbys in private. Her husband would be gone for two weeks and it was always hard to see him go. As his car pulled away, Jamie wiped the last of her tears away. She should be used to this by now.



The days passed, and Jamie always felt a little uncomfotable around Tim. He was polite, but he was a real flirt. There was something about his personality that bothered Jamie. He seemed a little arrogant and full of himself. He did do his share of work though. He had fixed a leaking pipe under the sink, cleaned the gutters, even replaced a piece of broken molding. One day as he cut the yard, Jamie realized that her eyes stayed a little too long on his tan, muscular, shirtless body. She quickly turned away and went back to what she had been doing. He had seemed to notice though, by the way he smiled that cocky smile of his. She pretended not to see.
As always when her husband was gone, the days seemed to drag by. Even with Tim to help out, and with his usualy stimulating conversation and quick wit, housework and taking care of their three kids, Jamie was worn down after the first week. She was a little relieved when the weekend came and the kids went to stay the night with thieir grandparents. Tim said he had plans that night, so she could relax and enjoy a hot bath and some nice reading in bed.
It was just after dark when she got home from taking the kids. Her feet ached from her high heels and the tight black dress pants she wore had been making it hard to breath all day. She wanted nothing more than to strip and step into a hot bath. But she was suprised to find Tim waiting by the door when she came in.
"Just in time." he said.
"For what?" she asked him. "I thought you had plans."
"I do." he replied. "Follow me."
She did so reluctantly and found the table already set with a meal for two, complete with a bottle of red wine.
"What is this?" she asked, confused. "Are you bringing a date here?" She was a little annoyed that he would bring someone into her house, but he shook his head.
"This is your reward. For a hard weeks work and for putting up with me."
"This is for me?" she asked him, stunned. "You did this?"
"I did." he replied. "And you deserve it."
"I'm not sure." she said. "With Jamie gone and all.."
"It's fine." Tim replied. "Jamie's all for it. I spoke with him. He agrees that you need a break. So sit down and relax or you will really hurt my feelings."
"Well, she replied. "I suppose I should since you did all this."
She sat and Tim poured them both a bottle of wine. She sipped hers as he sat and then motioned for her to eat.
Jamie was suprised at how good the food was.
"Mmm." she said. "This is really good."
"You sound suprised." Tim said. "I can do a lot of things that will suprise you. A lot of things."
She met his eyes, trying to gauge if the comment meant more than it sounded like. Finally she looked away from his steadfast stare. He revealed nothing, only that annoying confidence in a man that was supposedly down on his luck.
If the food was good, the conversation was better. Tim was a very enlightened and worldly man. He kept her laughing and she forgot her worries and cares as the meal went on. She found herself quite comfortable in Tim's presense. He spoke of his wife, and how there marriage had fallen apart. It seemed he had really been through some tough times, and Jamie found herself feeling badly for him.
When she was finished, she rose.
"Thank you for the wonderful meal." she said. "It was a really nice suprise. Now, I just remembered that my feet are killing me. I have to get out of these shoes and into a hot bath. Leave the dishes, you've done enough. I'll get them later."
"Wait." Tim replied. "The night is young. And the shoes may hurt, but they are so sexy it must be worth the discomfort to wear them."
Jamie blushed, and was unable to hide the reaction from Tim, whose cocky grin showed he liked the result.
"Come on." he said, "If you are set on taking your shoes off, let me help you. I give great foot massages."
"I don't think so." Jamie said, suprised at his forwardness. He was a flirt but this was blatant.
"Oh come on." Tim replied. "Your feet hurt. I can help. It is only a foot massage. It
is innocent. I would do it with Jamie here."
"Well he is not here." she replied. "And besides, my feet are incredibly ticklish. Jamie can not even touch them without getting kicked."
"I can." Time said with his usual confidence. "I'll bet I can rub your feet without getting kicked. If it tickles, I'll quit. Deal?"
Jamie was prepared to say no and go upstairs, but she found herself letting Tim lead her to the couch. She sat on one end as he sat at the other.
"Great." he said. "give me a foot."
Still unsure, Jamie hesitantly raised a foot which Tim placed in his lap. Gently he removed her shoe.
"A pity to take something that sexy off." he said. "I mean shoes don't even get in the way."
"They do of foot massages." she told him.
"Yeah." he said. "They do of foot massages, but not of..."
"Hey!" she said, pulling her foot back."
"Kidding." Tim said with a laugh. "I am kidding."
He retrieved her foot and Jamie prepared to jerk it back at the first touch. But she did not. His fingertips gently brushed the sensitive skin on her foot and the feeling was incredible. She gasped as the warm sensations ran up her leg, and the feeling was very nearly sexual. He caressed and massaged her foot and ankle for a while as she felt herself sink into the pleasant oblivion of the sensations he was giving her. After a while he switched feet and then he had both feet in his lap, and Jamie was somewhere near finding nirvanna.
"You have sexy feet." he told her. "I love to caress sexy feet."
"You have sexy hands." she heard herself tell him.
"Do I," he replied. "Glad you think so."
He continued the massage reaching a little higher, up to her calves. It was a wonderful feeling and the heat had spread up to other places. It was definatly erotic.
"Your skin is so soft." he told her as he sensuesly stroked he lower leg. "I knew it would be, from the first time I saw you. Soft yet firm underneath. Does this feel good?"
"Ohh yeah." she moaned, more than said.
"Really good?"
"Uh hmmm."
"I am glad you like it. I can do more good things."
"Can you? Like what?"
His fingers brushed the backs of her knees and she gasped again.
"Mmmmm. I like that. What else?"
His hands moved above her knees, gently brushing the inside of her thighs. She felt a moistening higher up and even as she moaned louder than before, she realized what she was doing. Almost too late, she sat up, pulling her legs away. It took everything she had to stop now, but she thought of her husband, alone at work and she did.
"I have to go to bed," she said. "Uh.. thank you for everything. My feet feel much better now."
He just smiled that annoyng cocky smile at her as she retreated. She was almost at a run as she went up the stairs.
Behind her, she heard Tim say;
"Come back anytime."
Upstairs, she tried to calm her pounding heart as she ran her bath water. From the heat between her legs, she probably should have just taken a cold shower. As she undressed and stepped into the water, she thought about what had just happened.
She had almost done a bad thing. Tim had done a bad thing, but she had stopped. Before it had gotten out of hand she had stopped it. She had not gone too far. Almost, but not quite.
She lay back, intending to think of her husband untill other thoughts faded, but somewhere along the way she found her thoughts on Tim and on the way his hands made her feel. She was almost suprised to find her own hands moving slowly down her body, across her breasts and lower.
This could be good, she thought. I will think of the other night when Jamie and I made love. I will release the feeling that, however wrong, Tim had put in her. But she would release them while makin love to her husband in her mind.
Her hands moved up her thighs, just where Tim's had. No not Tim, Jamie. Higher, untill she gasped as she lightly stroked her still smoldering pussy. Moaning she probed deeper, finding her incredobly sensitive clit. But she found that she could not rid herself of the thought of Tim's hands and that annoying grin of his. The deeper into herself she pushed, the more his image sprang to mind and it was Tim touching her, not her feet or legs, but her pussy, her clit, kissing her breasts.
Gasping, she sat up. She had to stop this. She would not do this. Besides,as good as it felt, it would be a letdown compared to the proimise his gentle hands had promised.
Stepping out of the tub, she wrapped in a towel and went to her closet. Normally she slept in panties and a tee shirt, but she need to go be sure the door was locked. Her hands moved over her robes and gowns, stopping on one she had gotten for her and her husbands upcoming eighth wedding anniversary. It was not something you normally walk around in. It was a red teddy, almost see through with a matching pair of red panties.
It looks comfortable she told herself as if in explanation. She did wrap the small robe that came with it around herself. The robe was barely longer than the teddy and her red panties peeked out if the moved much at all.
As she headed for the door, her eyes caught the shoes she had discarded earlier. The kids did leave toys laying around sometimes. She hated to step on something barefooted. So she put them on.
Looking at herself in the mirror, she laughed. I look like a brothel girl. See through lingerie and four inch heels.Luckilly, no one will see me in this. Just going to check the door. And she knew Jamie would like this.
She hesitated at the top of the stairs, expecting Tim to still be on the couch. He was not. No, she told herself, that was not disapointment she felt, it was relief. And it didn't matter anyway. She had stopped it. Once and for all.
She found the door locked already. She looked around, finding that Tim had already cleared the table. He was actually a sweet guy. And sexy.
Stop that! He is not sexy, he is arrogant, cocky. Full of himself. And she was not hesitating down here hoping to run into him. She would hate to see him dressed like this.
She noticed the light in the room he stayed in was still on. She hesitated again as she passed. She was only moving slowly so he would not hear her. That was why she hesitated. It was, she told herself. Yet for some reason she stopped right at his door and half turned to face it. Surely she was not tinking of opening it. No, and if she did it was only to tell him what a jerk he was for his actions.
As she turned to leave she almost ran into him. He was standing there in the hall, still wearing that cocky grin she hated so much. His shirt was unbuttoned, revealing his muscular chest. She gasped in surprise and he chuckled.
"Looking for something?"
"I, uhh, I just, I...."
She couldn't finish. She didn't even know what she wanted to say. Certainly something to put him in his place. He just stood there looking at her, that annoying grin still in place, but there was something else in his eyes. Something she could just glimps in the half light of the hallway. Hunger. Desire. His eyes drank in every inch of her and she felt her face flush and again the heat flooded her linner thighs. She liked the way he looked at her. Damnit she liked it and she had to get away.
But she just stood there, knowing and fearing his own emotions were reflected in her eyes. She had, against all odd and against all of her barriers grown quite fond of this man. His casual remarks that made her feel so sexy. His strong presence and quick wit. Emotions she couldn't identify flooded her and she stood unmoving before him, clad in next to nothing, and the little she did have on was desingned for seduction. Why had she put this on? It was not made for comfort. She was so confused.
Finally, after his eyes finished there examination of her, he simple stepped passed her and opened the door to his room. He brushed deliberatly close and she had to close her eyes and bite her lip to remain unmoving. She willed her muscles to carry her up to her own room, but they did not respond.
Inside his room, he turned. Again their eyes met, and there was an invitation clearly within his. She felt a wall inside her begin to crumble as he simple said;
"Come here."
She followed him into the room. It was neat with the bed made and turned back. His belongings were placed carefully around the room, and the one small nightstand showed a picture of two kids, presumably his own. The other pictures in the room were of Jamie and her family. Pictures of her husband and kids looked down on her and Tim and she felt the eyes accusing her.
But she had not done anything. Yet. She could stop. She would.
But she found herself letting Tim lead her to the bed. He gently pushed her into a sitting position and knelt before her. Their eyes met and he smiled, not cocky this Time. It was a genuine smile and somehow it affected her as much as his touches earlier had.
"You want me to finish your massage?"
She knodded, unable to speak.
"Are you sure this time?"
"It's just a massage." she whispered, barely able to get the words out.
He smiled again. "Right."
He gently ran a hand down her leg, from just above her knee to he lower calf. She picked up her foot, intending for him to remove her shoe, but he shook his head.
"They won't be in the way for this."
She suddenly found his mouth on the inside of her thigh and the feeling was unbelievable. She gasped aloud and dug her fingers into the covers on his bed. His tounge gently moved along the inside of her leg from her knee very nearly to where her legs came together. She clould feel his lips, kissing, gently, almost lovingly tasting her. His hands still moved over her lower legs, carressing, stroking. Her hands clawed the bed, trying to retain some grip on her control. But his mouth felt so good.
"Mmmm." she murmered. "Yes."
"You like this?" asked, between kisses.
"Mm hmm"
"Good. What about this?"
His hands came up, stroking her back, then pulling her tighter against him, as his tounge rose yet higher, gently flicking the path where her leg joined her hip. This provoked more moaning that she could not stop.
"Let go." he urged her. "Just forget him for a while and give in."
Accompianing his urges was the lightest brush of his tounge over the crotch of her thin panties. She cried out and her hands moved to grip his head, showing him she wanted more. As his tounge began to softly move over the outside of her panties, feeling so good, so incredibly erotice, even as her control slipped, the phone rang.
She came back to herself and pushed his head up and away from her. Her pussy was practicly throbbing and she was so wet. For Tim. She could not deny it, but she had to stop it.
The phone rang again and she knew it was Jamie. He sometimes called late at night, because of the hours he worked.
"Don't answer it." Tim Urged her, moving back in. She pushed him away and got up. She made it to the living room phone on the fourth ring.
"Hey baby." her husband's voice said. "Did I wake you?"
"Uh, no." she replied. "I was just laying there in a daze."
"Thinking of me, I bet." Jamie said.
"Uh huh."
"You OK?" You sound out of breath.
"The phone kinda startled me. Sorry."
"It is fine. How are you?"
"Good." she told him. "How was your day?"
"Fine, I guess." As he began to tell her about work, Tim stepped up behind her. Without warning, he enfolded her in his strong arms and began to softly kiss her neck. It was all she could do not to moan, and more than she could do to stop him.
He continued down her neck and back, his hands moving lightly over her breasts and stomach. There was only the lightest touch as his fingers brushed her wet pussy. Then he was moving down and kissing her lower back. He lingered on the heart tatoo on her lower back for a while, the one she had gotted as a suprise for Jamie. Then he moved back up to her neck whispering in her ear.
"That tatoo is so sexy."
Then he was back down, kissing her back, running his fingers under her panties and pulling them off. She no longer founght. She even steped out of them for him. She tried to supress her moans as he kissed her all over her back and ass. His tounge licked and probed all the right palces and she knew if he paid any attention to the front now, she would make a lot of noise. His hands and mouth were so gently and sweet, yet there was a fire in him that burned hot. Hot for her. That made her feel so sexy.
"Jamie." her husband was saying. "Jamie? Are you still there?"
"Sorry," she finally said when she bacame aware that he was asking her a question. "Sorry, what?"
"I asked what Tim was up to. He giving you any trouble?"
"No." she replied, alarmed at the question. "No he's great. I mean good. Fine."
"OK then." Jamied replied. "I guess I'll let you go. You sound sleepy."
"Yeah." she replied. "I can't wait to get to bed."
"Love you." he told her. "Tell the kids I love them."
"I will." she replied. "I love you too."
She hung up as Tim finished with her backside and stood, turning her to face him.
"Good idea." he said, "Let's go to bed."
"No." she told him. "You are so wrong and so am I, and....."
He stopped her with a kiss, his mouth enveloping hers, his tounge making it clear that he considered her mouth his territory right now. It was a long, deep kiss. Furious and passionate at first as both realesed a lot of pent up sexual energy, then slowing for a while, sweet and loving. His hands moved over her body, still only lightly brushing his pussy. Somehow that made her so hot. And for the first time she let her hands do some exploring of their own, moving over his chest and stomach. She gasped when she felt the huge bulge in his pants and they broke off the kiss.
"See what you do to me?" he said.
"Uh huh."
"You like it?"
"I do."
"Then come on."
She started back to his room, but he pulled her back. He kissed her again and as he did, he lifted her off her feet and into his arms.
"Oh my." she said. "What are you doing?"
"My bed in there is not fit for a lady like you. I want to make love to you in your bed upstairs."
She knew how dirty that was, but could she really make what she was already doing any worse. And besides, somehow the thought of him making love to her in her and Jamie's bed turned her on. So she allowed him to carry her upstairs.
They kissed more as he carried her upstairs. His whispered into her ear how sexy she was and how hard he was for her. Her pussy was so hot, and so wet. Had it ever felt like this? She couldn't remember being so aroused.
"I can't wait to slide my hard dick inside you." he told her. "You want it bad, don't you?"
She could only moan her reply, but it was clearly an affirmitive. Her arms encircled his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. This one lasted until he gently put her onto the bed. He pulled her robe off, leaving her only in the teddy and high heels. For a moment he just looked down at her, his eyes on fire.
"What are you waitning for?" she asked him.
"Just want to drink every inch of your sexy body in." he answered. "I am so lucky to have a woman like you give herself to me."
"I haven't given you anything yet." she replied.
"Oh, but you have. And now you are going to give me the rest."
He began softly rubbing her up and down the whole length of her body. The feeling made her tremble and she could hardly control herself. Still, her pussy only got the lightest strokes, even though she spread her legs wider in invitation. He seemed to love to caress her legs, and stomach. Soon he began kissing her neck again, working down over her chest. He gently pulled down the strap on one side, off of her shoulder and began kissing and gently nibbling her nipple. He worked downward and she moaned both in pleasure and desperation as again her pussy got only the lightes of licks. He moved down kissing her thighs, her knees, her calves. Then his mouth came back up, retracing their steps until he hovered inches from her waiting, desperate pussy.
"What parts of you can I have?" he asked her.
"You have already had my legs." she murmered.
"Uh huh," he replied, giving her pussy and gently kiss. She shuddered in ecstacy, but his head came back up to meet her eyes. "What else?"
"My back."
Another soft kiss. "What else?"
"My breasts, my stomach."
Two more soft kisses. "You are getting warm."
"Oh, god, my pussy," she told him. "Please, my pussy. I want you so bad."
"Another kiss, slightly longer and it was too much for her. She bucked and cried out his name.
"But what parts of you can I have?" he asked again. "Tell me what I want to hear. You know you want to say it. It's all that is holding me back."
"Me." she replied. "You can have all ogfme, Tim. Please."
He smiled up at her for only a split second before plunging his toung into her waiting pussy. It was not just a kiss, or a light touch. It was gentle, but it was deep. He explored her inner depths and the feeling was wonderful. She screamed his name over and over again. Then she lost all control as his tounge found her clit and he began to gently nibble on it. She was on fire. She could not supprss her moan, nor ven her screamof ecstasy. It the best feeling she had ever had. She never wated it to stop.
After giving her we pussy a full quarter of a hour's worth of attenion, Tim pulled back. She met his with a passonate kiss that told of all her pent up wants and desires. Without breaking the kiss, they repositioned so that she was on her knees between his legs. She had to uncover the massive bulge in his pants.As she unzipped his pants, what must have been eight or nine inces of rock hard dick almost leapt out at her. She hungrily engulfed the shaft and felt a new thrill at having a dick in her mouth other than her husbands.
© Copyright 2007 roughneck (roughneck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312239-Housguest