*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424190-A-trip-to-the-tanning-bed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #1424190
A story of a woman desire. For more than a good tan.
Jamie grabbed the key and hurried to the car. She only had a few hours before her husband got home and she wanted to get in a quick trip to the tanning bed. Lucilly she had found one only five minuets away. When a friend of hers had told her that the local postmaster had one in his house, she had been a little leery of going to a man's house to use it, but it was close, free and he probably wouldn't even be there.
So here she went. wearing only a tee-shirt and cut off jogging pants, along with a pair of flip flops. She wore a swim suit underneath but she really didn't want tan lines, so it would probably come off.
She really hoped Tony wasn't home. He was a nice guy, anda friend of her fathers, but she did not really want to be naked in his house with him there. Her going spoke volumes for her desperation for a good tan for the summer.
She turned onto the street he lived on and saw his truck was home. But the post office was right next door. He walked to work.
Pulling into his drive, Jamie saw Tony in his yard, working on his Harley. He was tall, with broad shoulders. His hair showed a little grey at the temples and his slightly unruley goatee was as much salt as pepper. He was sweating as he polished the big, beautiful motorcycle.
She pulled up an opened her door. The big man smiled and waved the rag he was holding at her.
"I didn't know were home." she told him. "I was going to tan, but I'll come back another time."
"Nonsense," he replied. "I won't even know you here."
"You sure?" she asked, uncomfortable at the thought, but not wanting to appear rude. "I could come back."
"Go on in." Tony replied. "You actually came at a time when Allison is not in there. May not happen again."
Jamie laughed as she grabbed her bag and headed for the door. Allison was the friend who had told her of the bed here. Rumur had it Allison shared another bed with Tony, but Jamie did not believe it. She just spent a lot of time in the tanning bed. She had the tan to prove it.
As she reached the door Tony called to her.
"Hey," he said. "I may come in and get a shower. Don't let me scare you. But feel free to walk around naked."
They both laughed, but the comment did little to lessen her discomfort.
Inside, Jamie found a neatly kept house. The tanning bed, she was slightly dissmayed to see was in the master bed room. That was even more uncomfortable to her. but the bed itself was top of the line. She quickly undressed comletly, despite her apprehensions and was laying on the warm blue lights.
She lightly dozed as she lay on her back. She had fond thoughts her perfect tan. This should get her ready for the summer. Her husband, James would be impressed also.
Laying there, she thought she heard something, and was struck by a fear that Tony had entered the room for a shower. She was unsure whether to get out now or wait. Maybe if she waited she could leave while he showered.
She cautiously opened the lid. She heard water running nearby. Good. Tony was already in. She quickly climbed out and grabbed her suit. She had pulled on the bottoms,when she felt something odd. She turned to find Tony sitting on the bed.
She gasped and clutched the bikini top against her bare breasts.
"Damn," he said. "I was hoping for panties. Red, or white lace.But those are nice too."
He had removed his shirt and his tan chest was slightly sweaty. His gaze was almost like a phsical touch as it roamed her body, trying to penetrate the towel.
"Get out." she said. "You've seen enough."
"Oh, no," he said, "I haven't seen nearly enough. Besides, it's my house."
Jamie was stunned. Her heart pounded in her chest. She carefully grabbed the rest of her clothes and moved toward the open door to the bathroom.
He cut her off with an outstreaced arm. She stopped short, his arm almost touching her shoulder
"You don't want to go yet." he said teasingly. "Your not through."
"I am," she replied.
"You weren't in there long."
"Long enough." she replied.His closeness was overpowering
© Copyright 2008 roughneck (roughneck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1424190-A-trip-to-the-tanning-bed