*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1315178-snowy-death-part-2-revenge
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1315178
continued from snowy death
standing outside his room. in her head burned an image of her past life and she smiled, twitched and smirked. upon entering the room was a man, mid 30's in tethers and a straight jacket, laying still on the bed. the room smell of urine and sweat, and maybe pills, she didnt know, and she didnt give a fuck. she looked around the room, there was nothing but padded walls. no good tools for killing, yet again she didnt really need any now did she? *this is going to be so much fun!!!* the voice squeeled and giggled like an 8 year old at thier first amusement park. her eyes glossed over with wrath, cold greyish black, amber was gone for the moment, and dont try leaving a fucking message the voice spoke to itsself. like a tiger circling its prey right before the final snap of the neck, she floated around the bed, seeing the perfect way to enjoy her treat. the man opened his eyes, seeing her he thought he was drugged and hallucinating once again. she adorned a sexy little outfit, one amber would not dare wear in public, long black cape, hiding the fact she was wearing barely anything underneath. a black fishnet shirt covered her cleavage, cut down to where it looked as if she were to lean over her breast would just be freed. a thin pleather skirt that showed the very bottom of her bare-assed butt cling to her like a baby monkey to its mother. he couldnt see much else, for his eyesight just couldnt look over the bed. as she leaned over him, and touched his face with a hollow smile and dead on gaze, she could pratically feel his pulse in her hand. she leaned in to what seemed to be a kiss, yea right mother fucker!!!! she went right for his throat, wrapping her jaws and lips around it, the flesh tasted of meds and sweat, the bones begged her to stop, trying to hold together while she clamped down. he gasped for air and tried to break free of his restraints, but nothing happened and noone came(thank that padded wallpaper!) just a little bit, fuck this fucking fuck. fuck him!!! in her mind replayed what he did to amber.. and the voice did not like it one bit! clinching her teeth tighter until she could feel the life draining from him.just one more inch... and it shattered, his throat was hers, she ripped it right from his body, blood spewing forth dreniching her cleavege in red liquid silk. he was through. and she was happy. her bodies death had been avenged..."thats for the coat you ruined fucker. you remember me now punk bitch? yea you stupid fuck, im the one you killed! yea bitch! i told you id be back for that ass! well looky there! looks like you're at a loss for words fucker!!!" she laughed. the voice grew quiet.. and all was well.
© Copyright 2007 kamuria wolf (kamuria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1315178-snowy-death-part-2-revenge