*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326013-Silent-Strangers
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1326013
About a woman bored with her life and looking for adventure.
She was nervous as she walked towards the hotel door. She received a letter in her mail a few days ago. She had signed up for an experiment on the web and thought it was fake. I mean who would really want to meet a stranger and have sex with them. Never even finding out their real name, But when she had found that letter in her mail a few days ago she nearly fainted. She was afraid, not because she didn't want to, but because more than anything she wanted to. All of the men she had slept with were horrible. She was thirty-three years old and had never experienced an orgasm. So she came to the hotel afraid yet determined.

As she walked to the door she heard someone moving around. This was real. As she pushed the door open she was about to say something when he placed his finger over her mouth. She hadn't even hear him come towards the door. She had a moments panic, but them she looked at him. He was attractive in a kind of dark and mysterious way. He was tall and broad at the shoulders. He had a large nose that was kind of crooked as if it had been broken. He pulled her into the room and took her coat and purse. He pointed to the bathroom. She shook her head. He started to walk towards her and she inadvertently took a step back. He pulled her to him and placed his mouth on hers. He was very skilled. She wondered briefly if he did this all the time. That was the last thought she had. Before she knew what happen he had her dress off of her, she was naked beneath it. When he hands touched her naked skin he moaned aloud his pleasure at having found her naked. He pulled her back and walked her to the bed. He laid her down and stepped back. She made a sound of protest; she wanted to feel his weight on her. He started to discard his clothes slowly. It was like an erotic strip tease. She was so hot and wet she could have come when she saw his manhood. It was long, thick and hard. When he came towards the bed she grabbed him and played. She ran her fingers up and down the length of him. She ran her finger around the tip and he thrust his hips forward, delighting in her touch. She loved the feel of him in her hand. She was about to taste him with her mouth when he pushed her back. He lay down next to her and kissed her again. She felt his hands all over her body. His hands rubbed her stiffen nipples making her arch off of the bed. She wanted more. She wanted to feel him inside of her. Using his manhood to bring her salvation. His mouth finally replaced his hands and she yelled out her joy. She pulled his head closer urging him to pull harder. Then when his hand found her core she did something that she had never done in thirty-three years, she had an orgasm. It was amazing. She felt like she had found absolution. His mouth replaced his hand enticing her to go further. Every flicked of his tongue on her made her scream with joy. He suckled on her female nub making her gasp and pull his head closer. His tongue mimicked the movements of sex. In and out, faster and faster.  He made her come again and again and when she thought that she could take no more he thrust into her fast and hard. She welcomed him with open arms.

She wrapped her legs around his body and met him thrust for thrust.  She loved the weight of his body. He started to go faster and faster lifting her hips off of the mattress and when she was about to orgasm again he pulled one of her stiffen nipples into his. She convulses so hard she thought that she had died and gone to heaven. It was the most amazing feeling. He suckled on her still, biting her then soothing the pain with his tongue. Every place on her body felt as if she had just stuck her finger on a live wire. He keeps pumping into her making it last longer and then finally he yelled out his joy and laid down on her. Every inch of her tingled. This was the most wonderful experience of her life. She would never forget it. She wondered again who he was and if he did this a lot. He must have felt something from her because when she was about to ask him what his name was he started to kiss her shaking his head. No names would be exchanged. No anything. Tonight was for her pleasure. He, the silent stranger, looked into her eyes and she saw what she wanted. Only she mattered to him. Only she was the one tonight. She felt him harden inside her and he started to move bringing her to the top of the mountain. Making her feel life the most beautiful woman in the world. Afterwards they both slept. Entwined with each other.

When she awoke the next morning he was gone as if it had only been a dream. She knew that it wasn't. If the soreness between her legs was any indication. While she was dressing she found a letter. 'It was my pleasure to service you. Yours turly, Silent Stranger.' She smiled that day as she left. Silently thanking her stranger for everything.
© Copyright 2007 NOVEL-IDEAS (bookfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326013-Silent-Strangers