*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334468-All-Hallows-Eve
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1334468
The Halloween ball where magic happened. She a courtesan, He Zorro.
Tonight was all hallows eve. Most people knew it as Halloween.The night that some people believed magic happened, but Sarah Hewitt didn't believe any of that. She was going to a Halloween ball tonight because her friend had decided to set her up. A blind date. She shivered at the thought. She should have said no, but something urged her to go.
He would be dressed as Zorro tonight. Tall, dark and handsome, or at least she hoped. She would go as a masked courtesan. Michelle had picked it out. As she walked passed the mirror she caught her reflection. Her red hair spilled around her shoulders, her stomach was showing and the skirt had slits up the side showing enough skin to make a grown man drool. She smiled at herself. She had to say she was hot.

As she made her way to the party she told her self not to get her hopes up, he could be old, or ugly, or dear god both. She parked her car and walked into the Majestic Hotel. As she walked in a few heads turned her way, but she wasn't looking at them. She saw her Zorro. He walked towards her and she was entranced with his blue gray eyes.
"Hello." his voice was deep as if he was trying to seduce her with his words alone. "Would you happen to be Sarah?"
"Yes and you're Alec, right?" she still was in awe that he was cute. Or at least the parts of his face she could see.
"Yes you seem surprised." he took her hand. "Were you hoping I was grotesque?"
"No you just surprise me is all." she couldn't stop looking at him.
"Come, we'll dance."
He walked her towards the dance floor and as if by magic a slow song began to play. He pulled her close to him his thigh in between hers. His hand touched her back and she shivered because his hands were so warm and they left her tingling.
"Are you cold?" he pulls back and looks her in the face. Never stopping his sweet caresses.
"No." She could see he wanted to kiss her. She wanted it to and it shocked her.
He slowly lowered his head and took possession of her mouth. His mouth tasted of brandy and it drove her crazy. He tasted her as if she were a fine wine. Tasting every part of her mouth that his tongue could reach. His leg, that was in between her thighs, started to mimic the rhythm of his tongue. She moaned into his mouth trying to pull him closer. Just then he broke the contact.
"What?" She was still in a daze.
"Let's get out of here. Too many people around." he was breathing heavily.
She looks around and sees that almost everybody had left the dance floor and they were staring at her and Alec. She couldn't believe that she had forgotten where they were.
"Do you want to go with me?" He runs his hands down the front of her shirt stopping where her heart was. She was sure he could feel it pounding.
"Yes" He walks her towards the elevator. "You have a room?"
"I don't live in Hyatt ville. I was only visiting." As they walk into the elevator he pulls her into his arms again pushing her up against the wall. He runs his hands down the front of her gown, not stopping at her heart this time. He cupped her breast in his very skilled hands and she moan into his mouth thrusting her breast forward. He started to kiss her neck, biting her. She knew it would leave a mark. He pulled down the front of her shirt and started to play with her nipples. She watched as he rolled one taunt nipple between his fingers. She had never felt anything like this before. When he pulled one of her nipples into his mouth she had to bite back a scream. He pulled her center toward the thrusting part of his body, rubbing against the most sensitive part of hers. She could feel everything electrifying. She was just about to pull him closer when the elevator doors open. Luckily no one stood waiting for it. He pulled her towards his door and was trying to get the key in, she was behind him so she reached around and grabbed his manhood through his pants. He cursed and again tried to open the door. She massaged him then bit him on the neck. He tasted to so good. She moaned into his ear.

He finally got the door open and made fast work of getting her undressed. She was usually nervous naked in front of men, but not him. Tonight she really did feel like a courtesan. He left the mask on. When she undressed him she did the same. He started kissing her again making his way down her body. When he reached his destination she almost buckled at the knees. He was tasting her. Lapping up her juices in his mouth, as if he would die if he didn't get enough. When he suckled on her feminine nub she swayed on her feet. He held her still. He started to go faster and when she felt him stick two fingers inside her she went wild, she came so hard she thought she would die from the pleasure. Even when she slid boneless to the floor he didn't stop, he kept prolonging it. Every pass of his tongue over her made her shudder. Every thrust of his fingers made her moan.
When she finally came back to earth she noticed that he had carried her to the bed. He was about to enter her, but she pushed him off of her. It was her turn for some fun. She straddled him and started to kiss him everywhere. When she reached his nipples she suckled on them, biting then soothing it with her tongue. When she made her way towards his penis she felt him jerk. She had the power. He was long and very thick. Bigger than the others she had every saw. She wrapped her hands around him and moved up and down. His hips jerked off the bed. She then used her mouth on him, tasting his saltiness. She licked him as if her were a big lollypop she had gotten from the candy store. As her tongue passed over him she felt him grow bigger. Then before she could really enjoy it he pulled her under him.
"Enough" Then he thrust into her. She arched her back and lifted her hips in welcoming, begging him to go deeper. He started to move slowly at first and when she tried to make him go faster her stilled her hips. Every time she would get close to the edge he'd start to go slower. She was dying and yet everything felt so good. She scrapped her nails down his back making him groan. When his mouth pulled on her sensitive nipples she couldn't hold back any longer. "Please, Alec Please." She begged him. It must have been what he wanted to hear because he let go of her hips and started to go faster and faster. Everything went white and her body snapped tight as a bow. Right before she went over the edge she heard him yell her name.

They lay entwined with each other afterwards. Her head rested on his chest. "Will I ever seen you again?" Yet before she asked she knew the answer.
"No, I'm sorry. I didn't think any of this would happen. I thought you would be ugly and fat." He smiles as he plays with her breast.
She laughed. "I thought you'd be old and ugly, but it's okay tonight has been the best night of my life, so far." She runs her hand down his chest.
"Good. Because the night still isn't over." He rolled on top of her.
They kissed again, softly. He made love to her slowly and tenderly, afterwards she cried. She slept in his embrace that night. When she woke up that morning he was gone; no trace of him left behind except for his mask and a note. 'I shall miss you my sexy courtesan.' Last night had been the most magical night of her life. All hallows eve really was a magical night.
© Copyright 2007 NOVEL-IDEAS (bookfanatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1334468-All-Hallows-Eve