*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337253-MeMyself-and-Eminem
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1337253
The interview at Shady Records. Chapter 3.
Chapter 3:

Parking my car in the lot of Shady Records I got out my mirror and examined my reflection carefully before deciding to touch up my lip gloss and brush my hair. Giving myself a once over I shoved my mirror back in my handbag and opened my car door(Mercedes S Class). Stepping out I looked around  at all the flash cars guessing which one was Eminem's.Giving up, I walked up to the front door and pushed it open.I spotted the reception area and sauntered over.'Excuse me, but I have an interview with Mr.Mather's' (Eminem). Eyeing me suspiciously with a cold glare the receptionist checked her computer with a sneer and a look of sheer jealousy,and said,'Go through there and its the first door on the right'.Without thanking her, as she was being a bitch, I took the directions given and knocked on the door labeled 'Private Interviews Only'.

'Come in', a voice replied. I steadied my breathing and opened the door. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Glancing around I saw Eminem sitting in a chair eyeing my figure up and down.'Well,well,well, your Ms.Perry?' 'Yes', I replied thinking 'God he is hot!'. 'So tell me why your here'..................

After my speech interview with Eminem I was taken to a dancing studio where I had to perform for Eminem to show how well I could dance. I walked to the center of the dance stage and felt my muscles tighten as I waited for the music to start.'You ready' Eminem asks. I nodded in reply. I heard the music start waiting for my body to get into the beat. Blocking out everything I concentrated on dancing as if no one was there.Hearing the music end I stopped dancing and looked over to where a small crowd had gathered. Eminem emerged from the crowd and walked over to me a smile on his face.'Hey. that was brilliant, you got the job' 'YAAAYYY' I screamed hugging him and jumping up and down. Realizing what I was doing I stopped and mumbled,'sorry', deeply blushing. 'Don't worry, I enjoyed it',Eminem retorts, winking at me slyly.Still blushing I hurried out of the building,to tell my best-friend Amy about the good news.
© Copyright 2007 yazzieluvseminem (yazzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337253-MeMyself-and-Eminem