*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337629-MeMyself-and-Eminem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1337629
Amy hears the good news.Chapter 4.
Chapter 4:

'Oh my God' Amy said for the millionth time.'I can't believe you actually got the job and your gonna be dancing with Eminem. Do you know how lucky you are.You best not screw this up for yourself like your last job with Akon.'
'I know,I know, I won't.Can we change the subject now?'
'Yeah okay, lets talk about my new diet! It's gonna be great, I won't have to be the fat one anymore'.
'Your not fat, your fine as you are, you don't need to go on a diet!'
'Whatever,I'm doing it and I don't care.your not gonna change my mind like last time!'
'Fine,do what you want,I'm going to pick Kai up from school, you need anything?'
'Ummmm can you pick me up some fruit and veg please?'
'Okay,bye'.

Getting out of your car, you look over and see Kai speaking to his new teacher Yannick(French name). Walking over, Yannick looks up and smiles his blonde hair gleaming in the sun.You smile back thinking how good-looking he really was.
'Mom,mom,why you so late?' 'Sorry honey,I was talking to Amy about my new job, I got it!' 'So now your gonna dance with eminem, cooooool' Kai answered.
'You are a dancer?,Yannick asked, 'yeah i just dance in music videos and stuff', you reply.'Mmmmmm,I can see that you have the body and the face, can you dance for me'?Yannick asked eyeing you up with a leering smile on his face.
'No way,I don't even know you and your talking to me like that, I have to go', you snap, thinking what a perv.

Getting back in your car you see Kai already in the back playing on his psp.'So thats where you were' you say, relieved that he didn't hear his teacher say those things.In the parking lot of K-Mart you ask Kai if he wants to stay in the car but as usual he gets out before you have time to ask him.Grabbing a trolley you tell Kai to hold on and then you walk in and head for the fruit and veg aisle. Gazing at the food you feel some one close by you and you turn around.It's Eminem, hiding under a big hood and cap to disguise himself.'Hey it's my new dancer',he says smiling his killer smile. 'You shop at K-Mart'!, you ask so surprised that you don't even say hi.'Yeh I'm not a snob, I shop anywhere, the foods the same,why shouldn't I?' You were about to reply but were cut off by Kai running towards you, with lots of sweets in his hand.
'Mom,can I have these',he pleads throwing them in the trolley.'Yeh,baby', you reply.
Looking up and noticing someone else was there Kai examined Eminem before saying,'Aren't you Emin...'Cutting him off you say,'Kai this is my boss Eminem/Marshall and....Marshall this is my 8 yr old son Kai'.
'Hey Kai', Marshall says spudding him.Looking back to you he says,'I got an 8 yr old kid too, Halie,......so you married then', he asks with a glint of disappointment in his  blue eyes.'No, we divorced when I was 18 when Kai was 2, he ran off when he found out I was pregnant and I was 16,he's just a loser', you answer anger creeping into your voice.'Sorry bout that, I'm divorced too, as you probably know,' he says smiling.
'Ummmmmmm sorry but I gotta go now'. 'Yeh me too, see you tomorrow', he calls.
You turn round and wave noticing that he was still standing there watching you.
Marshall's Point Of View:
Watching you walk away he thinks to himself,'That woman is fine, I need to work it with her.' Seeing you turn round again he walks away not wanting you to think he was a creep who stares at women all day.







© Copyright 2007 yazzieluvseminem (yazzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1337629-MeMyself-and-Eminem