*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1345770-The-Storm
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1345770
what I experienced when I was in a coma.
     

                                    The Storm
The storm came and it put me to sleep, It took me to places that I had never seen.
It made me aware of the situation I was in.
Every where I was traveling was letting me know that the road was gonna be rough.
when I awken everything was broken on me.
from the top of my head to my pinky toe!
I was not aware that I had been asleep for so long, I thought everything was still normal, like a few days ago!
I tried to go on as usual, but that was not happening.
Then the storm came again,  I go to asleep again. To only wake up and  find I had to start all over .
Through all of this I am keeping my faith.
Never do I question Why me?
I kept my faith and I stayed strong.
I've been left alone to fin for myself, and the Lord would show me visions of the different steps to take to get to recovery....Oh what a rocky road I am on., But through all of this I kept my faith!
It is nothing but smooth sailing from here on out.
Through all of this I now know how difficult it is to be alone, I know how to make things happen even if it seems to be a hard task.
I prepare myself for task that I took for granted, they are no longer a regular task.
We always go to sleep thinking that we are gomnna be able to do the things we did yesterday. Pay attention. We recieve signs all the time, but we just ignore them.
Going through all of this took alot of thinking and consideration.
I had to place myself in everyone elses shoes.
No one would tell me what they are thinking, but I could almost guess.
They are looking at someone who normally does things for herself and now she needs assistance.
They were torn up, because they almost lost me and now there is a delicate situation to deal with.I thank God for this second chance at life and shinning some light.
I appreciate life more and my faith is that much stronger than ever.
© Copyright 2007 spiritually blessed (creativemo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1345770-The-Storm