*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347641-When-being-strong-is-expected-of-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Emotional · #1347641
How to handle it
                    Being strong
There is a time when you listen to everyone elses problem, You give advice, a shoulder to cry on. Your always there for the comfort.
I handle things that the average person can not handle., when I help others and end up having a situation...I feel there is not anyone who could help me. No one has the time to listen. Basically they know that I normally handle my situations myself, So now I have to be strong for them and for me.
This is not something you pick up over night. This is something that is developed over a period of time.
I don't know if there is someone out there that can relate to what I am saying, but I will break it down the best that I can.
I sit and I wonder why isn't there someone for me to cry to?, Why do people think because I'm so strong that I can not shed a tear and feel pain?.
When they see me cry. They can not believe it, so they don't know how to hold me and comfort me...usually it is always them!
The strong hurt worst, because they are always expected to be strong!
I need a hug from time to time. OK!
© Copyright 2007 spiritually blessed (creativemo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1347641-When-being-strong-is-expected-of-you