*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362354-Chapter-3-of-Living-Stone-Cold
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kat
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1362354
Chapter 3 of Living Stone Cold.
I pulled in the parking lot of Sunset High School. Since I was early I found a good parking spot. I turned off the truck, got my books and things together and got out. I entered the building and headed straight to what looked like the main office, and it was. There was a women in there behind the desk. She looked like she was in her early thirties. The sign on the desk read that her name was Mrs. Baily. I approached the desk and said "Hello my name is Jen Albright and i'm new. Can you please tell me what classes i am suppose to have?". The friendly-looking women stood up and introduced herself. She said "Nice to have you with us Jen. My name is Mrs. Baily and I am the schools secretary. Now wait just one moment while I pull up your schedule". I stood and waited while Mrs. Baily pulled up my schedule and told me a little bit about my classes. When she finally dissmissed me it was already 7:25 am. That meant I only had ten minutes to look around before the crowds arrived.
When I finished at 7:40 am, the bell had rung and kids were filing in. So I made my way to my homeroom. My homerooms' teachers' name was Mr. Davis. He didn't look like a very friendly person to me. A girl walked into the room and sat beside me. She leaned towards me and whispered "Are you new?". "Yes" I replied. "Oh, well my name is Tiffany. What's yours?". "My name is Jen Albright". " Well nice to meet you, Jen". Then at that moment Mr. Davis started talking about some canned food drive that was coming up and I started listening to him.
My day went by pretty quick and before I knew it I was heading to my last class. Everyone at school seemed really nice and the food wasn't all that bad either. But as I was thinking these things, I seen the most handsomest boy I had ever seen in my entire life. As I was drooling over him I wasn't paying any attention on where I was going and tripped on something. I fell and my books went flying everywhere. I got up to pick my books up and the totally hot guy had already beat me to it. He swooped down in one swing and picked up my books for me. Then as he was handing them back he said " You really need to watch those steps." and threw me the cutest smile anyone could ever make. I turned to see what he was talking about. Behind me were a small flight of steps. I felt myself blush at how clumsy I had been in front this hottie. I turned back to look at him and he was gone.
© Copyright 2007 Kat (dream_queen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1362354-Chapter-3-of-Living-Stone-Cold