*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365480-Eyes-Reflection
by Suez
Rated: E · Prose · Personal · #1365480
Eyes are the mirrors to our souls.
They say the eyes are the mirrors to our soul. So, when you look into my eyes do you see past all the struggles and the hurt inside and can you see the part of me that truly shines. The part of me that has a lot of life to live, that wants to see all the beauty this world truly has to give. The one that wants to grow more each and every day and to see everything as a new beginning, instead of always being afraid.

There is hope in these eyes and a yearning to be loved and to be accepted by that special someone. Someone that will accept me for who I truly am, and see the beauty of who i really am. My eyes might show the mirror to my soul, but I will at last see myself as whole.

I've grown throughout my experiences in my life and seen so many things, but now i can see my eyes as a reflection of my soul that are now looking back at me and setting me free.
© Copyright 2007 Suez (suez2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1365480-Eyes-Reflection