*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366078-Do-You-See-Me
by Suez
Rated: E · Prose · Romance/Love · #1366078
He loves me, he loves me not. Won Honorable Mention in WDC Broken Heart Poetry Contest.
Do you really see me for who I really am, or are you just pretending to just go along with the plan. I am a real person and I have my own hurts deep down inside and I thought that you loved me for who I was, but now i see that obviously there was no clause.

You pretended to care and pretended to love me, when all along you had your own motives and you were planning your escape, and you took advantage of the situation, before you made your final break.

Luckily I'm a strong willed person and I know that I need to survive and that is why I push myself everyday. I thank God for all his help when I felt all alone and did not think I could make it from dusk to dawn. I'm thankful to all my friends that made me feel good about myself and let me know that I'm a good person and for me not to have anymore doubts.

So, now I can hold my head up high and know that I tried my best and that my life will go on and I will try to make it the very best. We live and we learn they say, but we all know how hard it can get, but once we get over that hump, we won't have to ever look back again.

We can live in the present and the here and now and know that we will make it somehow. We need to believe in ourselves and always have faith, and not let anyone, not anyone take that away.
© Copyright 2007 Suez (suez2005 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366078-Do-You-See-Me