*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369714-Love-for-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1369714
A lover's quarrel brings back lost feelings
         I’m sure he couldn’t understand what it was that was happening. I know that I hardly knew myself. The strangest thing had come over me. I could feel fear rushing through me. It started from deep inside my chest and traveled like lightening through my veins until it exploded out the tips of my fingers. My hands started shaking and it felt like an army of tiny spiders was crawling along my back.
         I turned and looked at him hoping he would divert my attention from my now rapidly beating heart. Instead his eyes met with mine, and then at that very moment, I lost control. A tear ran down my cheek. I was unaware they had even welled in my eyes but there it was traveling it’s way down to my chin. It was so slow that I didn’t believe it to be real. He reached his hand out and wiped the tear away.
         “Why are you crying,” he asked concerned. I didn’t answer. How could I? I didn’t know myself. There was a terrible pain in my chest that kept swelling. It felt so large I felt as if I would suffocate. I tried to breath but I could not. My chest felt too small, my lungs too large. Never in my life had I felt this way before. I opened my mouth then closed it again. I shook my head.
         He stared at me like a scientist examining a new development. He looked me over as if it would give him some sort of explanation to why I was acting so strange. I wished it would. I wished he would find the reason I felt so different. I wished he would explain it to me. My hands trembled as he reached for them to pull me closer. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I felt the feeling rush over me. My whole body felt warm.
         My eyes filled with tears as I realized what it was I was feeling. I started to cry uncontrollably. Tears streamed down my face and I was unable to breath. “I love you!” I screamed. “I love you too much it hurts.” That was the feeling I felt. I loved him too much my body couldn’t handle it. I looked into his eyes and prayed he felt the same. Right then, in that moment, he kissed me. It was the softest, most dominating, heart felt kiss of my life. With all the tears streaming down my cheeks and my hair everywhere, he kissed me like he had never kissed me before. In that one, perfect kiss he told me that he loved me, and that he would do anything for me. That he would be there for me and that he loved me. That he loved me just as much I loved him. And there we were, one distraught soggy little woman and a sweet, strong man sitting there holding each other staring into the dark feeling the others eyes, loving them back more than anything in the world.
© Copyright 2008 MishkaDragonRyder (sambo8706 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1369714-Love-for-Two