*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370278-Child-Developement
by Crazy
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1370278
Is Your Child Healthy and safe?
         Is your child healthy and safe? Child development is critical in a child’s life. For a healthy development of a child, they need safety, health, and education. Many kids get kidnapped in a store or mall because the child run or the parents do not pay attention. Helping your child not talk to strangers and stay with you can help in your child’s safety.
         Adults are there to protect children from harm, but when is protection going to the extreme. Children have to be able to explore their surroundings, and have fun. They will get bumps and bruises, but they have to figure the dangers themselves. Adults are there to help kids figure out what they can and cannot do, so they understand what is bad. People want to protect children, but not surround them with fear. Adults do not want there kids to be afraid to play and have fun. “Healthy kids are active, alert, and interested in new experiences.” (Draper 171)
         People want their child to be happy and cheerful, but sometimes it doesn’t work that way. Kids tend to get sick, and there is nothing really we can do about it, but give them medicine, and take care of them. There are things that can be done so children are not sick all the time. Kids need shots, good nutrition, and plenty of fresh air. These examples can help to have a healthy child. Good health and nutrition help with the development of your child’s mind.(Draper 170)
         Education is very important to your child’s growth. Children need to learn how to use their senses, use verbal symbols, and be able to use imagination. There senses help to remember and identify things, like flowers, food they eat, or something bad. Verbal symbols help to communicate and express thoughts like pointing and making up words for things. Imagination helps to build a child’s mind by letting them create own thoughts. They can be creative and find their own person.(draper 171)
         Child development is critical to a child as they grow. They are precious and innocent, always learning and needing help. They need help from adults to know what is good and what is bad, whether it deals with safety, health, and education. Here is to help you with the development of your child.
© Copyright 2008 Crazy (crazylady08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1370278-Child-Developement