*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379177-The-Lean-Mean-Diet
Rated: E · Other · Health · #1379177
A simple way to lose weight!
The Lean Mean Diet

Are you ready to get healthy and loose weight? If you are serious about dieting,I have the diet for you! I will show you how to change your shopping habits, how to prepare your meals and how to eat. There are many ways to achieve your desired weight, but very few can actually be maintained forever. To achieve you dream, you have to get lean and mean!

First, we have to change how we shop for food. To get to your goal, you must quit buying fatty meat and start eating lean. Fatty meats put fat back into your system and this puts rolls around your waist. The best way to accomplish this is to quit eating red meat! Next, what I mean by eating lean is to start reading the labels when you are shopping. Eat more lean meats like turkey and chicken. Another way to get lean is to get rid of the white breads, because they are full of calories. When shopping for bread make sure it is whole wheat and all natural. Remember, shopping is where weight-loss begins!

The next step will show you how to be smart, when preparing your meals. Meal preparation for breakfast, lunch and dinner is the way for a thin waist line! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet the rule of thumb is to keep this meal around 200 calories. The best way to do this is to eat a bowl of cereal and low fat milk. Next is lunch, the best thing to eat for lunch is a lean chicken or turkey sandwich. Like breakfast, your lunch calories should be low and try to keep it under 300 calories. Finally, dinner is one of the most important meals. Like before you must watch your calories, try and keep dinner calories between 500 to 700 calories and stay with the lean meats and green veggies. Preparing lean means will build a leaner you.

Finally, the art of knowing when to eat. If you know when and what to eat you will lose your desired weight. First, you must eat at least three meals a day. If you try and skip a meal, all this does is make you hungry and you eat twice as much at your next meal. Next, if you get hungry in between meals do not try and hold out, find something light and eat. For example, you may use fruit and or snack bars to hold you over until your next meal. When you have a snack be sure to keep the calories 100 or below. The main thing about loosing weight isn't about starving its about identifying the fat in your diet and removing it. You are only as good as what you eat, so eat lean and you will be lean.

There are many diets out there that you may try. Yet, I can not think of any that really work. If you really want to change your way of life and make a new start, then set your goals and standards high. If you learn how to eat, how to shop and how to prepare your meals, then one must conclude that this diet is a great way to change. After all everyone wants to be happy with how they look, so to be happy is to eat happy.



© Copyright 2008 Rugger Clemmons (rugger1968 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1379177-The-Lean-Mean-Diet