*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1392129-Our-First-Attempt
by Mar
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1392129
My entry in the Weekly Quickie Contest.
I walk over to the night stand and take the ky out of my bag. I hand it to you. You don't say a word but your mouth gapes open and you look up at me wondering...I lie across the bed, my belly draped over two pillows. I raise up on my knees in front of you and say,"Lube it up good darlin, I'm ready for you!"

While you were gone for hamburgers I cleansed myself in anticipation of our first attempt at anal sex play. I inserted a butt plug to help relax my anal muscles and get ready for you. I've been wearing it and you didn't even know, now I am begging for your rock hard cock.

You take the lube and grease your cock well. Then you rub a lubed finger
gingerly and sweetly over my rosebud. It twitches at your touch.You gently insert it a little and my muscles contract. I tell you to try two fingers. You insert another, my muscles tense, then relax and your fingers glide in easily. I contract and release for a few minutes then I tell you, "Let's give the cock a go baby"

You put on a little more lube and I can feel the head of your cock against my ass. It teases and feels cool to the touch. I can tell you are trembling and you tell me, "Baby, if it hurts at all let me know". I assure you that I will! I reach back, take hold of your cock and guide it slowly into the opening. It hurts a little at first but then the muscles relax and it feels better. You so sweetly let me be in control and I love you all the more. I let the muscles pull you in a little deeper and as I contract and release your cock is massaged by the tight muscles. I ask if it feels good and you say it does.

You bring your hand around and start to massage my clit. I moan as it feels sooo good. I tell you to reach under the covers and get my vibrator and lube it up a little. I then tell you to turn the shaft on low and the bunny ears on high and insert it in my pussy. You finger until you find the opening and gently slide it in. I reach down and position the ears onto my clit.

My ass is moving now around and around, hunching to grasp the vibrator, squeezing your cock and moving around on it. You are holding the vibrator with one hand, caressing my breasts with the other and gently moving your cock in and out my ass just the slightest bit. I tell you that you can move it faster...that I will tell you if it hurts.

I can tell you are turned on by all this as your breath is coming hot and fast on my back. I am really getting heated up and want to cum soooo bad. I ask if you are going to be able to cum this way. You gasp and moan at the same time and I feel your cock throbbing inside me. As the hot cum fills me I tense and feel the heat waves of a giant orgasm! Wave after wave, I cum and cum riding the vibrator, the bunny ears and your cock. Ohhhhhh what an experience! I finally collapse on the bed.

Your cock slips slowly out of me and you roll me over on my back. We kiss and I ask how it was for you. There is no need for words as you take me tenderly in your arms and sweetly kiss me over and over.

I lay my head on your hairy chest and you rub the small of my back. I think we will do this again!

© Copyright 2008 Mar (ladyfair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1392129-Our-First-Attempt