*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400532-A-Birthday-to-Remember
by Mar
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest · #1400532
Helping my lover to fulfill his Birthday wish.
At long last we're on our way. our camper steadily following behind our old suv. This is your birthday wish coming true. After working so many long hours, all you want is a week of just doing nothing 'cept a little fishing, some hiking, a lot of just resting and as much fucking as possible.

I awaken before you and l lie here watching you sleep. Your bare chest is rising and falling gently. I want to kiss you but I do not want to wake you. I want you to be well rested for your special day.

The aroma of sex is strong and I can taste your cum lingering on my tongue. I cannot believe we fell asleep so quickly last night. I slip quietly out of bed and into the small bathroom to freshen up.

Once clean and sweet smelling again, I tiptoe to the kitchen area, grabbing your shirt along the way. I slip it on but only button it about half way down. As I move about a provocative mound of dark blond hair is slightly exposed.

I am famished and I know you will be too. I start the bacon frying and put on a pot of coffee. I break the eggs and beat them 'til they're ready for scrambling. I spread a couple of bagels with cream cheese and put them on a plate.

I glance over and see you watching me with a big smile. I tell you to get cleaned up and ready to eat. After the food is on the table I grab another of your button up shirts and hand to you to put on. I sneak a feel of your ass cheeks, you slap me on mine and we sit down to breakfast. We eat, talk, laugh and hold hands.

You help me clean up and we engage in a little towel flipping fun. You are careful not to spoil the mood. Then you grab me, pull me close and kiss me hungrily. I respond and we fall across the bed. We kiss for a long time, from a gentle brushing of the lips to exploring the crevices of the face and neck to feverishly sucking tongues.

We take turns massaging each other, lingering on the most erotic places. We lie with our naked bodies touching and it feels so good. I feel your cock hard and throbbing against me. You lick and suck my nipples until they are rock hard and aching. I move my legs until your knee is between them and I grind my hot pussy against it. I begin to contract.

I raise up on my knees and hands. I spread my legs baring my pussy to you and pull my lips apart invitingly. You get the message and oblige with a deep thrust from behind. Your stone hard cock slips easily into my hot, slippery hole, filling me completely as if we are one bonded together. I let out a moan of pure pleasure as you pull out and begin to glide in and out, in and out....both palms cupping my breasts.

I steady myself on an elbow and reach down to massage my clit. My ass vibrates wildly and I grasp and release with each thrust! You pound harder and faster, then deeper! As you touch bottom I cry out, you know I am going to cum , you slow down to short strokes and I feel your hot, sweet cum shooting inside me!

We collapse on the bed, unbelieving such a hot piece of ass after last night! It has begun to rain, softly falling on the roof in a mesmerizing pitter patter. I grab a nearby towel, lovingly wipe you dry and soak up the cum that mats my pubic hair.

'Darling, that was the best start to a Birthday a guy ever had'....you tell me as you pull me close. We nestle in each others arms and drift off to snooze for a short while...me, with a knowing smile. The best is yet to cum!

681 words.
© Copyright 2008 Mar (ladyfair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1400532-A-Birthday-to-Remember