*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401339-White-Bread-And-Cream
by Mar
Rated: GC · Short Story · Contest · #1401339
Story of sex with a leprechaun. Written for a contest.
I opened the door and hung up my coat. I was glad to be home after a hard day at the office. I flopped down on the sofa, kicked off my shoes and propped my feet on the coffee table.

I roused up from what seemed like an hour of dozing. I just sat there rubbing my eyes, dreading having to do last night's dishes and tidy up a place I'd let go for almost a week.

I finally managed to drag myself to the kitchen. I could not believe my eyes, there was not a dirty dish in sight! I went back to the living room and took a better look around. Not a thing was out of place, everything was spotless! Dumfounded, I walked into my bedroom. Everything that I'd left lying around was put back where it belonged! I sat down on the bed in disbelief.

I swatted at my ankle at what I thought was a fly tickling me. After the third time I looked down. A little man was lying on the carpet half out from under my bed! I was startled and my first thought was to run but something told me I had nothing to fear.

He slid out from under the bed. He was less than two feet tall, wore a green coat, black pants and black pointed shoes. A black hat sat on top of two pointed ears! I started to laugh but when he smiled I saw that he was a rather handsome little fellow.

He hopped upon my bed beside me. He spoke quietly, "You are beautiful and kind. That's why I chose your house to clean. I am a brownie leprachaun and I am hungry. I needed to earn fresh cream and bread. Do you have some for me?"

He was leaning against me now. He felt warm and smelled very good. On impulse I reached down and kissed him on his cheek. As I did so, my hand brushed against his lap and I felt a throbbing bulge in his pants. I looked down. It was growing by leaps and bounds! I was sooo aroused! I wanted to see this little man's cock. I wanted to feel it sink into my hot, tight pussy! I was getting so wet!

I guess he read it in my face. He shed his pants quickly and I lay down on the bed trembling with excitement. He pulled my legs apart and I felt a hot, sharp tongue flick my clit. Then it darted into my slippery opening, swirling about and making me writhe in ecstasy!

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I cried out to this strange little man. God, I have lost my mind, I thought as he spread my thighs farther apart and shoved a pillow under my butt. His rock-hard cock entered me and thrust to the depths of my aching, hot, little hole! He kept thrusting in and out slowly as I raised up to meet every stroke. He was gentle at first but when he felt my body tense up he fucked me hard, fast and deep! I bucked against him. When he heard a soft moan start in the back of my throat he started short-stroking me. I dug my fingers into his small shoulders as I came.

He immediately slipped out of me and down between my thighs. He started lapping at my cum covered pussy. He ate me hungrily. When he finished he raised up and smiled as my juices dripped from his chin. "Did you come?" I asked him.

"I didn't come here for sexual satisfaction m'darling lassie. I was hungry and you gave me the best cream I've ever tasted! I may be the leprechaun but Begorra...you are 'magically delicious'! Now may I please have a slice of white bread?"

"Of course you may, you're the most amazing fuck I've ever had and that's no blarney....but when you finish I want to taste your cream!"

678 words
© Copyright 2008 Mar (ladyfair at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1401339-White-Bread-And-Cream