*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414064-de-tached
Rated: · Draft · Emotional · #1414064
a short love note
      People misinterpret love all the time, assuming that it's just a fantasy of an emotion that might not even exist, or a miracle that happens from first sight for a minor selection of lucky human beings. A scarcity that you should not fall for so easily. What about feeling happy from inside out, being satisfied just by being there with someone, not thinking about that person all the time , but the moment they pop up in your brain you know that you have never stopped wondering about them all this time, u just know it deep inside you. Just the thought of a word, a gesture, a moment draws a stupid smile on your face. Finding it impossible not to piss them off, and crazy until u make it up.
So naïve, he was. Feeling this vibe inside him he thought he was in love, he wasn't he didn't even know her, nothing about her not even the slightest hint of an idea inside her head. But he was brave enough to go for it; no he didn't have a choice he just had to. They talked and she smiled, they talked more and she laughed, and that was it, the more they talked the more she laughed, the deeper he fell in love. But what was about that laugh that sent him dreaming that much, he wondered was it the trueness or was it her real happiness that made him wants to stay there and make sure that her happiness never faded a bit. The more he felt how much he wanted her to be part of his life; actually he wanted her to be his life. 
         She was full, loaded with excitement, saturated with emotions, soaked with sweetness, wild, clever, and bad in the most innocent playful way. But her imagination, that was another thing, another place u'de love to be.  A place where fairies would be fascinated, a green land on the shore of an island between high mountains from a side and sky scrapers on the other. Where chocolate falls feed chocolate rivers, and bees carry gallons of honey with a smile on their face. That land that gives birth to an idea or a thought every single second , a land full of love and freedom , forgiveness , innocence , morals , and everything u could imagine.
         It was about every moments satisfaction for her, it was the challenge that drove him wild or was it the diversity of characters of her personality? It was her way of starting an argument and making it sound so important, her way of being weak so he'd be her manly support. It was her strength at times and shyness at others, her cuteness, her face, her innocence, her eyes, her way of saying the right thing at the right time.
         But he was raised on the streets, it wasn't his poverty, it was his choice. His instincts had led him through the most disgraceful places, through the most despicable sights, and by the toughest situations, these elements that were building units of his complexity.  He saw how sick and complex life could be. He tasted its bitterness, felt its chill in his bones, and smelled its nasty stench. He was spoiled by his parents but cruel raising himself up.
         They had their chemistry together, they formed a bond. Two elements that have found each other to react and become an inert compound that was complete. His happiness reflected her joy. They were attached to a point that drove other peoples jealousy screaming.
© Copyright 2008 dreamer (fakhry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1414064-de-tached