*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1484663-This-Womans-Story---Chronical-5
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1484663
Sometimes a Womans' desires are liberating.
The rush of wind driven leaves raised gooseflesh and the spirits of the woman bundled in a thick, soft sweater, slowly sipping an after supper coffee on her back patio and watching the final moments of the day pass into twilight. The summer had passed and left her with a new sense of being. A heightened sense of being alive and just enjoying. She had come to love herself deeply and this was reflected in everything she experienced and encountered on this present path of life. A path of her own creation on which she would awake everyday and look forward to that day with a good outlook and best intentions. Intentions uncontrolled, free, and not turned into decisions or choices which were over analyzed and made difficult, only to become something regrettable or missed.
Sam felt the cool autumn wind lift her hair as she gazed at the flat black surface of remaining coffee. The night before she had a call from an old med school friend who was returning from the war permanently and would have a short stop over in her town, before continuing on, and they had agreed to meet this night for a drink and general catch up on life. She straightened up and turned back into the house. It was time to meet Jack.
Turning into the hotel driveway, the interior lounge was illuminated and the occupants were visible through the glass curtain wall and she instantly recognized him. Jack was a likeable fellow who Sam considered to be one of the few male friends she'd ever had who hung around for sheer friendship and not what was under her clothes.
As she approached, he immediately stood and embraced her with a long hug. Stepping back, he stammered, "Sam, I must apologize, I had forgotten how truly beautiful you are. You look stunning! What have you been doing to yourself?" Sam almost choked at the question but, managed to smile and thank him for the compliment.
For the first part of the conversation, he asked all the questions and soon Sam realized he was dancing around something and, she noticed, that whenever their eyes met, he look quickly away. Something was up.
"So, ah, you been talking to your husband lately?" There it was again, there was something.....almost regretful. "Okay, Jack. What's on your mind? You've been ducking my questions and you're talking to me like you shouldn't be. What's up?"
A long pause. This man was weighing very carefully what he would say next.
"Sam, you know I love you deeply as a friend and I have the highest respect for you as a fellow doctor. I went way out of my way to be here tonight. In fact, I should be home right now." Sams' mind raced. Somthing was obviously wrong and obviously concerned her.
Resuming his speech, he said, "I know we fellow army officers are supposed to watch out for one another. Have each others back type of thing, you know. But....this is different. Sam, I don't know if you already know or what but, your husband is very much involved with another officer overseas." Sam blinked, "Involved. Involved how.....are they going into business together or something? Spill it, Jack".
"He is fucking one of the female senior officers and it has been on going practically since day one and from what I hear they both plan to be divorced, transfer to Austrailia and live happily ever after." Unconciously, Sam was shaking her head in disbelief. "No, Jack. No, that's not right". He was looking at her with complete regret on his face and proceeded to tell her more and soon, realization had flooded her being and the blanks were filled in. The shorter, less frequent calls. The unexpected delays and extended duty........yeah well, there it was then.
Two hours later Jack got up to leave. She hugged him, thanked him for his concern and they promised to keep in touch.
Sam doesn't remember the drive home, crying the whole way, the unanswered call to her husband at two o'clock that morning or writing the six raging e-mails after that.
The next day, there were no replies. She called in sick and later called in to say she was going to be off indefinitely because of a family emergency. Two weeks at least.
For the first time in her life she felt the true pain of love betrayed. Three days later, he called. Their conversation was short and to the point as if they were strangers conducting some sort of deal in which both sides didn't trust the other.
By the sounds of it, he'd had his speech ready for a while too. Blaming everything, but himself. She truly felt she would never see him again. This would be handled by their lawyers with only papers for them to sign. The price of which, to her, was much more costly than a dollar value.
For most of her time off Sam ranged between the various stages associated with such a life changing experience from utter despair to limitless rage. Slowly, she began to form some sense of plan. Some sense of direction and took a step back to look at herself and everything she had going that was positive. During this process she regained some of her confidence, realized her own self sufficiency and, generally, that she did indeed have a very positive future. Let the chips fall where they may, she would still come out on top.
This is the attitude which beamed from her beautiful countenance on her fist day back to the clinic. Her good mood was infectious and adopted by co-workers and her patients alike.
Patty, one of the nurses on staff, invited her up to the lake along with a bunch of the girls for a weekend bash as a summers end type thing, just air themselves out and get to know each other a little better. Sam was reluctant at first but soon was won over by the surrounding jeers and agreed to go.
The next Saturday morning, she was off with her directions and in a couple hours turned into the gravel driveway of the huge a-frame structure that would pass for a resort and not what she had pictured as a cabin.
A lot of the attendees were already there and Patty appeared, took her bag, and showed her to her room which contained two double beds and was asked if she would mind sharing for a couple nights. She didn't mind at all and began to feel like this would be an alright time between the eight of them.
Ushering her back out into the main living space, Patty introduced her husband, Rob, and hurriedly explained he was there for strictly 'maintenance purposes' in handling the cabin utilities and would be virtually invisible during the course of the weekend which brought about a few laughs and good natured jokes.
Patty then explained that there would be a surprise visitor after lunch, giggled at the words and offered Sam a drink.
"Come on Patty, you can tell me. What's on the go later?"
"You'll see", Patty replied and shot her a wink and a smile that made Sam smile back.
Later, having completely forgotten the conversation, and feeling generally good after more than a few drinks, Sam heard the toot of a car horn as Patty sprang to her feet and motioned for everyone to remain seated.
She came back with a tall thin woman and introduced her as her friend Rita who was shouldering what looked like enough bags and boxes to cripple a mule and deposited them on the floor.
"Okay", Patty announced, "everyone out on the back deck and no coming back in until I say. It might be a while so take a drink with you". Which is what they did.
Sam had no clue what Patty was up to and neither did any of the others and they all joked about what could possibly be in store for them all.
A half hour later, Patty sauntered out wearing a black fishnet body stocking and nothing else. She was beautiful in the evening light. The others exchanged glances, more baffled than before. "Only one rule gals, you use or wear it, you buy it", said Patty as they re-entered.
To Sams embarassed delight, there were displays of various sex toys, lingerie laid about.....this was obviously some sort of adult novelty gathering offering sexual delights in every shape imagineable and according to the expressions of all the other girls, well received.
Rita answered all questions, made presentations on each item displayed and explained all the features and advantages of each and every item in her goody bag and told them that orders would be taken in private at the end of the evening. They had a blast with the obvious jokes and general taunts directed at each other about sexual preferences and secret desires. It was the most relaxed Sam had been in a long time.
In the center of the coffee table stood a gigantic light blue rubber dong which was the subject of many comments. Someone made the remark they should play 'ring toss' with it. Rita went over and placed her hand on the shaft, her hand went about half way around the thing and the bulb, which represented a cock head was even thicker. "This is Goliath", she explained, "you might be surprised by the number of purchases on this item but, it's obviously not for everyone". Sam looked at the slightly leaning rubber tower. It has smooth bands of buldges along its' length and topped off with a completely smooth glans which had to be a good eighteen inches above the table top with a diameter, Sam estimated, of a coffee mug. She felt her cheeks grow warm and when she looked away, she saw Patty staring directly at her. Pattys' face was expressionless as their eyes locked. In that instant, information was exchanged that told a tale. A tale of lust for size, for fullfillment, of fantasy unchecked and the pure passion found in letting ones wants have full reign. Sam was a little embarassed and confused at the same time and she could not keep her eyes of that damned object at the center of the table.
Later, they were selecting lingerie and each agreed to proudly display their purchase. Sam selected a deep burgundy bra and thong set. It was really the only thing there large enough to contain her breasts but, she did like the color. The model show went on and soon it was Sams turn.
When she entered, all were stunned. There were no jokes or giggles like when some of the others came in. All were amazed at her beauty and form and told her so. As she walked in, Sam noticed that Patty did not waver her eyes away from her tits or ass the whole time. Her face remained expressionless, like someone admiring a painting, just taking it in.
The wee hours of the night soon approached. The only thing Sam purchased was the underwear she wore. All had had enough and the clean-up would be left for the morning.
Laying in bed, images of 'Goliath' flashed in Sams mind and then were replaced with Pattys' intent gaze but after a while, sleep came, and she began to dream.
She dreamt she was walking out into the living room only to see Pattys' fishnet clad ass pointed toward her. Patty had her head between Ritas' legs who had her titled back, breathing heavily and tugging at Pattys' hair as she sucked her clit, rolling her head from side to side. Sam could hear the soft wet slurps and saw Ritas' shuddering thighs, her cries intensifying, becoming louder as she sat next to her. Patty looked up, her face and lips wet with Ritas' cum, smiled, and said, "You are wishing this was your cunt, aren't you Sam."
Sam woke up with a gasp. The room was dark and silent. Her room mates sighing contentedly in deep sleep. Sam turned on her back, wide awake, and grinning, noted to herself to add lesbian fantasy into her masturbation time. Her hand went to her crotch to feel soaked underwear clinging to her labia and with it an intense need.
She decided to get up, walk around a bit, maybe shake it off and return to bed. Quietly, she padded out of the room, the hardwood floor was cold underfoot. Cool outside air met her in the hallway through an open window. Outside, the first gray hints of dawn were appearing over the wooded surroundings. Turning into the living room, the unmistakeable light blue glow of the huge dildo, still planted on the table, greeted her. A wave of excitment swept over her at the thought of masturbating in the dark, quiet room while the others slept.
Ever so softly she drifted across the room, knelt by the table, reached out and stroked the thick, rippled shaft. Rewinding her thoughts back to Ritas' presentation, she found some lube and oiled the dildo from tip to base. Forcing to steady her breathing and pausing, she listened intently for a full minute. There wasn't a sound only her own pulse pounding her body forward to sate the desire within.
She stood, leaned forward and brought her ass down until the velvet soft tip was against her. Tipping her hips more, she positioned her opening and pushed down. The large orb was a challenge. She felt her anus being pushed back as her vagina attempted to permit entry. She paused, lifted off and tried again, this time with more force, determined to achieve complete penetration. Just as she thought it was impossible, her hole slipped over the smooth head with an audible thump which shook her ass cheeks and sent a rush of sexual energy through her being. The pressure gripping her vagina, radiating through her ass was intense and was almost enough to make her orgasm. After a few moments her flesh wanted more and she began pushing back even more, forcing herself to complete fullness and then backing off. The sensation set in her a motion that was unstoppable. Her supple buttocks rocked and shuddered as the hugeness of the toy entered and re-entered, pounding her senses into complete focus on the building wetness and underlying urgency to cum.
Sams' senses were dulled. She did not notice the almost imperceptible squeak of a floor board from behind the latticed door opposite. Behind that door, Patty was drinking in the sight of the voluptuous woman masturbating over her living room table. She could hear the soft squishing of her loose, wet cunt stretching and relaxing in time with the up and down motions of that gorgeous, full ass. Her own fingers were already plying the folds between her legs and thrusting in time with Sam.
From out of nowhere her husband appeared beside her. "Enjoying the show?", he whispered, "She's beautiful, isn't she?" Patty nodded, her gaze rivetted on Sams spread, wet buttocks. He leaned in, peering between the wooden lats and stroked his dick until hard. Placing himself behind his wife, she leaned ahead, hand out for support on the doorway frame, and thrust his member straght into her hot pussy until thoroughly soaked, pulled out and went full length into her asshole. Patty gasped, and clamped her hand over her mouth to not be heard. Rob knew how much she loved getting ass fucked and this would add to her pleasure.
Sam was oblivious to her audience and completely engulfed in the waves of pleasure radiating through her body. She achieved a new height of delight as her tunnel devoured the thick column.
Patty was impressed by how much of the dildo disappeared every time Sam rocked back. She could hear her soft grunts and moans as she worked at fulfilling her need coupled with the wet splattering of her hole sliding over the smooth ridges.
Suddenly, Sam thrust completly back until almost sitting up straight, began rolling her hips in a circular motion, her body beginning to shudder violently as her climax approached. Patty was in wonder at the sight of Sam in orgasm. Even more so at the amount of fluid pooling at the base of the rubber dong. Feeling her own orgasm approach, Patty stopped her husband and they went to more private quarters to finish.
Sam slid off the chubby cock, and slowly leaned ahead to the floor, legs exhausted from her efforts.
After composing herself, she went to her room, got a t-shirt from her overnight bag, came back and wiped down the dong and the table. In the half light, she felt the clean up was well enough. Sleep came quickly in the cool bed.
The clattering of a frying pan brought Sam out of her slumber, and slowly the events of the night before began to piece together in her mind. She entered the kitchen to the smells of bacon. coffee and buttered toast. Most everyone was up and on the go and only a few were staying the extra night.
Sitting down, someone handed her a mug and asked how she slept, it was Patty. "Oh fine, not too bad at all." Patty was now seated across the table. There was something different about her, Sam thought. Almost like a closeness or wanting to be close, like caring about her a little too much it seemed. No sooner had the coffee pitched in her mug and she was asking Sam what she'd like for breakfast and that she'd get it while she sipped her coffee and, when filling her mug, her hand was on Sams shoulder, almost like a warm caress. It was unmistakeable to Sam and she wondered about last night and at what had transpired between them. It seemed to have left a mark on Patty and something Sam was not entirely sure how to take.
Just then Rita came in, "Well", she announced, "I was just putting away my," she cleared her throat a little, "effects and it seems we have someone in our midst who has a flair for, let's say, the larger variety of cock, and left a calling card of a few pubic hairs in its vicinity." It was more of a question that a statement, which was met with dead silence from the munching guests. Rita was looking at them, smiling. Patty pitched in, "It's okay Rita, I'll buy it, who knows maybe I might like it, hey Sam?" There was a ripple of laughter, a few fingers pointed at supposed perpertrators. Sam eyes were locked into Pattys' soft, almost dream like stare. Almost involuntarily, Sam mouthed the word 'thank-you', and wasn't even sure why.
She finished her breafast, pack her stuff and was on the front step saying a few "see you laters", when Patty came out and walk her to her car.
Sam said, "Thanks so much Patty, I had an excellent time. I really needed it too. It has helped put things in better perspective for me. Thanks again."
"Sam", I'm just glad you came", and embraced her in a firm, warm hug. Her right hand dropped down and grasped Sams' ass cheek, squeezed and lifted outward. There was no mistaking it, Sam now knew what she had been feeling was true. She wanted to pull away but didn't and, instead, mashed her firm tits against Patty. "Come on you two, you in love or something?". The comment from the cabin drove them apart and Patty shouted back, "Ah shut-up, you guys".
"Thanks again, Patty", said Sam.
"I hope I can, ah....keep in touch?" asked Patty.
"We'll see", Sam replied, got in her car, and drove off.
It felt like shedding an old skin as she drove away and everything in the world was right. Looking back, Patty was waving and Sam felt like a new person. She knew in her heart she could never have a relationship with another woman. Maybe it was the clossness she felt, the new warmth of affection or, just being loved and the excitement it brought. An excitement she hadn't felt in a long time, now longed for and, would find again.
The highway stretched before her, the sun was high in the sky as were her spirits.


To be continued in Chronicle 6.
© Copyright 2008 The Badger (badgerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1484663-This-Womans-Story---Chronical-5