*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1421749-untitled
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1421749
something I am missing
Why do I feel you near me? Why do I smell you scent everywhere I look? Why aren't you here? I really need you right now. I need you to comfort me, to tell me it's going to be fine. 

Where are you? Where the hell are you? I need you to be here. Why won't you come to me? To tell me you are proud of me, to encourage me to take the next step. To hold me when my world is coming to an end, and help me put the pieces back together.

Dammit I need you; the man who makes love to me so fiercely, and then whispers that I make too much noise with a silly grin. I need you to be the man I fell for. The man who could make me smile with the smallest gesture. I feel so lost without my best friend, even though you think I can be reckless and over emotional.

I miss your hand on my breast while you slept. I miss the pressing of your member against my bottom. I miss the prickly feel of your chin as you rub the back of my neck. I miss you the man more than I thought I would. I miss the sweet things, I miss you the man who knew what to do when I didn't. I miss the man that is so patient he knows I have lost my mind. Missing laying in your arms, missing you deep inside of me.
© Copyright 2008 Joanna Cook (johanna33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1421749-untitled