*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434613-Game-Break
by Harley
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Friendship · #1434613
They took a break to smoke a cigarette...
            She stood on the patio smoking a cigarette. Familiar eyes twinkling down their approval. He stood nearby, cigarette dangling from his fingers. It was a quick break in the game. A chance to rest wearied fingers.
He smiled to the sky. "How're you doing, lady?" The words rolled over his lips like water. He moved closer.
"I've almost got the level..."
"That's not what I mean." He pulled her in close wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Oh. Well, things have been okay. You know, school and work."
"That's not what I mean." He took a slow drag off his cigarette. Smoking does make some people look cool.
She turned her head, raising a white finger to her mouth. Only smoke would escape her lips.
"That's what I thought." He took another slow drag. "Well, should I lean you up against the chimney stack and take you right here?" Backwards she walked with his guidance to rest against the wood siding.
"Yes."
"Good answer." Tossing his cigarette, he turned her around. His fingers gripped and tugged at her belt, freeing it from itself.
Jeans sliding with ease over her hips. Like a thief in the night, he stole away in her foretasted snatch. She blew out a held breath of anticipation like a steamship's whistle foretelling an ocean voyage. It had been too long.
He held her against the painted wood, thrusting his body against hers.
"You know, I still love you."
"And I love you."
His body shook with soft orgasmic vibrations. Pulling her into his chest, arms folding around her, he expressed his physical love.
Sounds of the game slipped in to their conjoined reality. They were no longer the only ones in the universe.
"We'd better get back in or they'll start without us."
"Yeah..." Grabbing her one final time, he kissed her with a passion that she had not felt in some time. She had missed her family. It was good to be home.
© Copyright 2008 Harley (girlharley at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1434613-Game-Break