*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1435764-Problem-with-over-eating
by lloyd
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Comedy · #1435764
Cake and other snacks
Am I in love with food or what? I just ate a huge piece of chocolate cake with super sweet coconut frosting. I love to cook for everyone and anyone, but do I really need to eat it all as well? I live alone and have no love life or sex life so I guess my main relationship is with food. Would you love to come over and have me cook for you? I could make your favorite marinated meat, cooked just so and so and some spicy beans and rice. How about the cake I made you last month you were over? Pineapple and  nuts are so tasty especially with sugary creamy frosting, don't you agree? Well all my dreams are about food and I have forgotten what sex is like, so food is the next best thing. Remember, when you come by to bring some nice Chablis and we can try out my new dishes I bought at Macy's along with the wine glasses I bought at Tuesday Mornings. Thank God for you my friend, I would not want to eat alone.
                                                            Love Kathie M.
© Copyright 2008 lloyd (lilygirl61 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1435764-Problem-with-over-eating