*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436152-Silver-Rose-Chapter-2
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1436152
after chp. 1.Know it is time for Rose to meet the people forever involved in her life
Chapter 2: Just Wandering
         
         Once I was there, my mind started spinning. I started looking around for any sign of movement. What if I had a messed up mind and was a ghost or something? Okay, that probubly was not likely, but what if I was going mad? I really have to stop thinking so hard, I told myself. I could, eventully, hear. I heard the sounds of birds fluttering in the trees. The swings squeaking in the dark at the park across the street. A dog barking in the distance; it was peaceful, but if only for a minute.
      Of course, there was movement in the park and all noises stopped. I tried not to look, but it was as if I had a magnet in my head. As you may have guessed I “turned as fast as lightning…” and then something moved out of the shadows from underneath the slide, it was…well, I had no idea.
      Oh god, it was walking towards me.
I stood up and again the magnet kicked in and I was walking towards it. Sweat was rolling down my cheeks.
Thank god!
As I got closer I could tell it was a boy, maybe 15 or 17, about my age. He had the most amazing platinum blond hair that flaired aroun dhis ears and was almost covering his bright eyes in the front. It seemed to shine as bright as the moonlight against the darkness. His body was so muscular, yet he was still lean and even tall. He reminded me of the person that walked by my house accasionally. Then, as I was dreading, we met in the middle of the street inbetween the park and the Soldiers Memorial and Track on the oppisite side.
         “Umm…hi,” god that was dumb.
         “Hello Rose, my name is Skyler,” Said Skyler.
How’d he now my name?
         “Up in the trees, over there, that’s Zoe.” Big trees.
         “What do you mean up in the trees, how’d she get up there?” I know that was about the weirdest question to ask right now, but hey, I’m only human.
                                    Big understatement.
         A girl came down from the trees. How? It looks like, no,
I’m  hallucinating…
         She landed on the ground.
Maybe not…
         Wow. She was pretty in a weird way. Black, perfectly straight, layered hair with some side bangs covering her vibrant blue eyes. Wow. She was so perfectly thin and just perfect. Every detail in her figure was like I was standing by a supermodel that lowers peoples self-esteem.Wow. I figured she was gothic or something because of her all black wardrobe with a punk-rock band printed on her t-shirt. She was just...wow.
It’s a dream…
         “Rose!” it was Skyler. I was still kind of dazed after seeing Zoe come down from he trees. “Wha—oh yah”
awk-ward…
Skyler said,“Rose you might want to sit down for this” in a slightly shocking way.
         We walked over to the picnic tables and sat down. “Sooo…” I was confused, what could I say?
“Rose you’re in danger.”
“From what, my parents ‘cause when I get home that’ll probably be it.” Yeah! That super-cool-strength i knew i had was finally kicking in. “you’re not going home.” Zoe, huh, her voice was softer than I thought, but very stern.
“You’re not going home.” She repeated. Confusing much?
Whaaaa?…

[ Just to tell you: the "sentences" that have -... after them are really itallisized. if you've got questions, just ask. Just to keep you reading, my bestest friend in the whole world, an amazing writer who sadly chooses only to share her stuff with me, loves this whole concept and book (i'm way farther than chapter 4...i'm actully on chapter 15 i just havn't posted it yet) Enjoy the next sections!]

© Copyright 2008 mig_silver (silver_mig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1436152-Silver-Rose-Chapter-2