*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441722-Alternate-Realities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by esther
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1441722
A chapter in the Unbelievable Reality true story
There was a scene with some kind of intrigue. There were people around who I knew. We were trying to hide the fact that I had overdosed from them. There was one being in particular who seemed to be suspicious. Kim was there. The opposing being wanted me to vomit. I wanted to keep the stuff in. I was concious again, I grabbed the hotel pillow, and bit down hard on it. I refused to vomit. I was going to keep as much of it in, for as long as possible.

The intrigue continued. We were in some kind of circle. Then we were on a bed. All of this was quite vague. It was a different reality. What sticks out is that we were striking a blow to the heart of something (I'm not sure what) by keeping the poison in as long as possible.

I struggled long and hard. I kept the poison in. I was fighting hard.

As hard as I fought, I did vomit, I think once. It was a small amount. Perhaps that is what “saved” me. Possible, but I doubt it. The stuff had already infused into my blood stream, spreading as far as my brain.

So this alternate scene eventually ended.

I can recall another alternate reality scene which is very vivid. I was traveling in an old, flat bed truck, in the front. Someone was sitting next to me, I think. It felt like there was two of me, this part is unclear. I do remember, that I started to fit. Epileptic fit. It was distinctive. I fitted continuously, between 2 and 5 times. I felt and heard the convulsions, and a sound like my head vibrating against the head board.

What was different about these fits, is that I was unconscious on one level (on earth, lying on the bed in the hotel), however, in the new reality with the truck, I remained conscious and could feel my body fitting. I knew I was remaining conscious, because I could perceive myself as a dark black star, just to the right and below of my body, in the alternate reality. I knew that if I had been inside my body (alternate reality, in the truck), then I would have been unconscious.

The fitting made perfect sense. I've had two fits in my life, related to drug abuse, so an overdose of this nature would definitely have triggered fits. What was curious was my being aware of the fits, and also that no physical damage resulted. I'm not sure whether my earth body fitted, or only the one in the alternate reality.

Next thing I remember, I was lying down in the truck. Some beings who were guiding me, also lay down, next to me. The object of this , was they were going to assist me in getting out of my body. There was a bit of a struggle, I pushed this way and that. I perceived myself as a pure white spirit, inside my body. Someone was there with me, in spirit, holding my hand and encouraging me.

I found my way out. Pure joy was all around. The next part is very vague and lacks substance. The distinct possibility of it having being influenced by the near death accounts which I had read extensively before taking the OD.

I had the idea of my being led by Kim into a society of light. It was a homecoming. I met people that I had known forever. Someone introduced himself, as my closest friend. We had a major party and a celebration.

All this didn't seem to last for even a moment though. I had the idea of being met by the “police”. It was illegal what I was doing, I had exited before my time.

They said to me a command, which I had allowed to be implanted into me when I entered into the earth. This command made me imprison myself (wrapping myself up in a small box for them), and put me at the mercy of the police. They were going to take me back to earth.
© Copyright 2008 esther (esther075 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1441722-Alternate-Realities